BB15 Backyard Interviews w/ Jeff Schroeder

Moxie

Wow Elissa said she loves Andy. Boy wait until she hears all he has said about her!

i was thinking the same thing..if i were her i would smack his face ..and spenser's face, too and then i would knock gm out for calling my son the vile names she said i was hoping that ratboy would die like he said he would if Elissa won AF.. :censored:

i was thinking the same thing..if i were her i would smack his face ..and spenser's face, too and then i would knock gm out for calling my son the vile names she said i was hoping that ratboy would die like he said he would if Elissa won AF.. :censored:

Yeah what's up with all this nicey nice stuff. I don't think these guys really know yet how bad they were in the house. Maybe CBS is keeping it from them until the interviews are done?? I would have thought Rachel would have told Elissa what has been going on in the house with the last 3 and what they have said. I'm not sure they even know they lost their jobs??

Ok so the time is off for me. Survivor premiers at 7:00 mountain time and is 90 mins, and then the finale of big brother which would be 8:30 mountain time until 10:00 mountain time. So if those are correct times the interviews are being done before the show is over right? Am I missing something. I think it would be strange to start the interviews before the show airs.

Wow, flashback to BB10. Renny, is that you?

Here is an Interesting interview they had after the show with Andy and then Aaryn with Candice comments (short add at the beginning then the Interviews)

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/video/9323314-big-brother-andy-wins-season-15/

Oh and still not a word about any racist things Amanda said.

Here is an Interesting interview they had after the show with Andy and then Aaryn with Candice comments (short add at the beginning then the Interviews)

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/video/9323314-big-brother-andy-wins-season-15/

Oh and still not a word about any racist things Amanda said.

Aaryn handled that interview well and said she has six new modeling meetings. :D Candice came across nice.

Wow, flashback to BB10. Renny, is that you?

Are you implying that I am stupid???????????? It seems to me that because of different time zones they wouldn't advertise that they are starting the interviews before the show is finished. I was just making sure that I was reading it right so if that makes me stupid then I am stupid.

Are you implying that I am stupid???????????? It seems to me that because of different time zones they wouldn't advertise that they are starting the interviews before the show is finished. I was just making sure that I was reading it right so if that makes me stupid then I am stupid.

If I thought you were stupid I would call you stupid. I was joking. I really didn't think you were Renny either, by the way.

If I thought you were stupid I would call you stupid. I was joking. I really didn't think you were Renny either, by the way.

Well that's fair and I know that you did not think I was Renny. The whole backyard thing was a joke I couldn't watch because my Ipad cannot download Flash player or Adobe one of those now I do sound stupid LOL

regarding an interview with Aryan where she made the remark that the modeling agency that fired her wasn't that good anyway and she had six interviews with new agencies the next day (yeah, right), I think that just goes to show she'll always be the same self-absorbed, entitled little witch she always was. If that's what her PR reps told her to say, the PR company who represents her obviously isn't that good either. She should have never downed a previous employer for rightly firing her. It was her fault, not theirs. If I were her previous modeling agency, I would submit a statement saying that Aryan may not consider my company to be that good but she was a far worse model than I was an agency.

No kidding. And even if she lands some kind of employment, whatever agency / corporation it is will have to deal

with the flack at that point. Any agency / corp. game enough to take her sorry ass on deserves every bit of negative

publicity that comes their way as a result of it.

Granted, in the big picture there aren't that many people paying attention to little ol' Aaryn from BB -- but the down side

is that she's not (nor will the agency be) totally flap-free. Today anyone can hit the radar screen no matter how small,

and there will always be some cohort of people out there who DO take note.