Your Best Moment of BB15

vannatc1

The majority of us can't even name a Favorite player... just one that might be a little less offensive than another.

AND if Elissa wins the America's choice $'s ... it's only because there were no other clear favorite HGs to vote for.

The majority of us can't even name a Favorite player... just one that might be a little less offensive than another.

AND if Elissa wins the America's choice $'s ... it's only because there were no other clear favorite HGs to vote for.

Indeed. It is pretty sad that no one here on the forums is posting excited comments that their fav is in the final and could win. Usually I want a longer final of BB during a good season but for this one they could cut it down to 30 minutes and just be done with it.

i respect your opinion but i voted for Elissa because i wanted to ..i believe she deserves it ..loved the way she played and she did it with class.. :clap:

The night of the bed-flipping incident but not why you think.

BEFORE Aaryn flipped the bed, Kaitlin made a very profound statement. Kaitlin - "I feel like I'm back in high school but on the other side." Aaryn - "You mean like on the loser side?"

At that point it was obvious neither one of them had ever found themselves in that position before that night. When Helen won HOH, Aaryn, GM, Kaitlin and Jeremy were hiding out in the square bedroom because the tables had just turned on them and they didn't know how to handle it. When Kaitlin made that statement is when Aaryn lost it and flipped the mattress. It was a very telling moment for me. They were used to be the most popular kids in school and my guess is they did their own fair share of bullying back then because it seemed to come too easy for them. They were confronted with a situation that was foreign to them.

Like I've always said, when someone shows you who they are, believe them. lol

very good post, Moxie ita! :cheers:

When GM put McCranda on the block was fun to watch. A few minutes later when Amanda headed up to the HOH to confront GM you just knew sh*t was gonna hit the fan, and it did.

While GM is far from perfect dat gurl don't take no chit offens nobody.

When GM put McCranda on the block was fun to watch. A few minutes later when Amanda headed up to the HOH to confront GM you just knew sh*t was gonna hit the fan, and it did.

While GM is far from perfect dat gurl don't take no chit offens nobody.

ITA. I also enjoyed watching Amanda whine that it didn't make sense about 500 times. It made sense to everyone except her. I think she had become some focused on her and McC being the final 2, she had completely forgot that the other HG had different plans. It was funny as hell to me.

• 6 months later...

Here were 3 of my favorite:

1 frog PoV comp when Amanda and Candice started fighting, after Candice whispered to Judd that the house thought he was shady, then Judd won 1st, but gave the PoV to Jessie

2 When the exterminators told McCrae everything before he got evicted. Just his reaction to how stupid it was that he voted out Elissa and not seeing Andy was working with the other side of the house was priceless

3 When Julie said about how controversial a season it was and Spencer asked if he said anything... And Julie responded we don't have time for that now...

Oh and The way Judd evicted people.... He would be like I vote to evict.... Then give this dumb look like who Am I Voting for again? Before saying it