Spencer - Final Week - Evicted (Sep. 18) - Juror #9

Taharqa

Spencer is telling both Andy and GM the same thing so it's pretty obvious he's playing for second place right now and I don't think he can beat either of them even though he's the most intelligent.

I'm rooting for him to win this next comp but Spencer only seems to win comps when they are thrown to him.

ain't it the truth..poor "marilyn" i really hope she's not for real and just a figment of his imagination..cause if she's real, God help her!

There's a big difference between a guy who says he would "tap" that and a guy who actually does "tap" that so I don't think Marilyn has a lot to worry about.

Unless, of course he's referring to Andy!

Did anyone catch Spencer reading his letter from home? Was that a new one and if so how did he get it? Just curious.

That was his old one, and he was filling time while the comp as going on to keep the feeders happy. Spencer is a "non" contestant in BB....notice how his thread is only a page long....that tells you that people have nothing to say about his game and all his creepiness has already been discussed. Slimball.

I am not watching the feeds. I think the ones that hate the HG the most are the ones that are watching the feeds still and every post here is the same.

I don't get it...

I have never seen the forum here so ridiculous as this season.

sFun_doh2.gif

I am not watching the feeds. I think the ones that hate the HG the most are the ones that are watching the feeds still and every post here is the same.

I don't get it...

I have never seen the forum here so ridiculous as this season.

sFun_doh2.gif

I agree.......I don't have the live feeds at all so I go to several sites to follow what is happening. Every site I go to it is the same complaints over and over about the 3 remaining HGs, and frankly I am more sick of that then the HGs.

Marty : " I have never seen the forum here so ridiculous as this season. "

Ridiculous, repetitive, long-winded, sometimes insightful, spot-on, argumentative, witty ... you name it....

But, most of us die-hards still stop in every day and join in the mix.

Let's face it, most of us agree ... it's been a crappy season.

And I'll be here again next season 'be the good lord willing and the creek don't rise' ^_^

As bad as some claim it is, it will never top the Donatos season. Now THAT was the worst. Plus, coming

to Morty's that year was like coming to groupthink -- if you didn't love and adore the Donatos and dared to

think otherwise, you pretty well got pummeled and hopefully run off the board. It was ridiculous.

As bad as some claim it is, it will never top the Donatos season. Now THAT was the worst. Plus, coming

to Morty's that year was like coming to groupthink -- if you didn't love and adore the Donatos and dared to

think otherwise, you pretty well got pummeled and hopefully run off the board. It was ridiculous.

Much like I felt Rachel's first season. She irritated and entertained me at the same time. Found myself rooting for her despite her annoying laugh/whining etc and felt thoroughly attacked that year if I posted anything positive about her. Was glad she was easier to take the 2nd time around.

Much like I felt Rachel's first season. She irritated and entertained me at the same time. Found myself rooting for her despite her annoying laugh/whining etc and felt thoroughly attacked that year if I posted anything positive about her. Was glad she was easier to take the 2nd time around.

i understand that feeling well ..anyone who liked Elissa this year felt the same.. :cheers: