McRae - Week 12 (Nominated) - Evicted (Sep. 12) - Juror #8

Slowpoke

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She's a real cawckroach killer ya know?? (Sorry, I can't do her accent for the life of me...)

It's not easy as a lifelong NYer I can't do it either. lmao

I think with everything that happened, McC doesn't even want to hear Amanda's name. I will stick with my original thought and still say that if it wasn't for his showmance with Amanda, he would have been long gone due to ability to play comps well.

Every time I hear anyone talk about him like he is a real BB gamer, I want to gag. Watching BB on your mamma'a couch does not make you a gamer......I don't care what he did B4 he got there, he gave up on the game the first week when Amanda offered him her p****. Grossed me out every time he/they appeared on camera....coulda, shoulda, woulda.....his "followers" must be bigger losers than him.

She's a real cawckroach killer ya know?? (Sorry, I can't do her accent for the life of me...)

Let me help yas out heah...she da reeeel cock-a-rouach killa yas no...nweyorkese is all in the "tude!! LL If yas got sumptin ta say...I gots ears!!! roflmao at our accent...but go to boston and spend some time on the street there and you'd SWEAR you were in BROOKLYN,NY

Damn, McCrea you should have gotten out of bed sooner and worked on your game and the two red-heads might have trusted you over GM but I guess you were blinded by love.....sucks too because you were the last decent person in that house.

He said it

"I'm a wuss" and no wuss should be in the house.

According to McC's exit speech, there won't be any children, or at least he hopes there won't be. lol

She may want to be the first to have conceived in the BB house. I am sure there is stuff going on in the jury house also. He is too afraid to say no.

She may want to be the first to have conceived in the BB house. I am sure there is stuff going on in the jury house also. He is too afraid to say no.

Marty, I also think he's too afraid to say no....and when he was in the house without Amanda, he started talking and "wondering" about his girlfriend, Jess....he's like a 14 year old boy.

OMG! I can't imagine Amanda and McCrae together in real life...she's SUCH a pushy BIOTCH and he's the original SLACKER!! :karatelou:

Now I thought Rachel was a piece of work, :maleficent: but Amanda makes her look like June Cleaver!!!

I just wanna know is this the direction of our coming generation(s)...pushy broads with NO morales :donatello: and slacker guys with NO BACKBONE!! :crybaby: We're in a HEAP of trouble!!!! :cry: