McRae - Week 12 (Nominated) - Evicted (Sep. 12) - Juror #8

Slowpoke

I really don't believe Mandy loves Mc Crea.

He's the one that she decided to latch onto - and fortunately he was almost

able to fulfill her sexual appetites - and put up with her brash ways (most of the time)

If he ends up winning she'll probably try to prolong the relationship... but, if he doesn't

she'll be on her merry way.

ohh... if TAR would be dumb enough to offer them a place on their show she'd stick around

for that.

I hope his family and friends make quick work out of discouraging any further romantic ties with her.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True that !

And if Mandy kicks him to the curb if he doesn't win... he won't waste any energy trying to get her back.

And he'll be kicking his own lazy ass for wasting his one chance to play Big Brother - ( like he's been

dreaming of for a long time ) by laying in bed with an easy lay

True that !

And if Mandy kicks him to the curb if he doesn't win... he won't waste any energy trying to get her back.

And he'll be kicking his own lazy ass for wasting his one chance to play Big Brother - ( like he's been

I completely disagree. I think being with Amanda was the hardest thing any man could endure. LOL

True that !

If he really played the game, he would have been long gone. The others would have definitely took him as a threat and would evicted him as soon as they had the chance. However, hanging with Amanda made him appear to be the wuss, lazy do nothing guy and extended his stay.

If he really played the game, he would have been long gone. The others would have definitely took him as a threat and would evicted him as soon as they had the chance. However, hanging with Amanda made him appear to be the wuss, lazy do nothing guy and extended his stay.

I agree. I think the perception of his weakness got him further in the game. The members of the MC pretty much forgot that he stabbed them in the back.

Although I didn't cheer for them in the game, I hope him and Amanda makes it outside the game if they love each other. Outside the game, I wish them the best of luck. But tonight, Andy needs to send him home.

McCrae allowed it because he was too big of a lazy wussy to play the game himself.

ITA. I can't stand any of the other three just because they're despicable people, but they do deserve to win more than McCrae.

I bet McCrae is feeling pretty stupid now. He traded a couple of months of getting his ego stroked for $500,000. What an idiot.

ITA. I can't stand any of the other three just because they're despicable people, but they do deserve to win more than McCrae.

I bet McCrae is feeling pretty stupid now. He traded a couple of months of getting his ego stroked for $500,000. What an idiot.

After seeing him on the net I'd imagine he applied to be on BB on a dare by friends. He likes to see himself as quirky.

If I was McCrae after finding out about the Exterminators and knowing the plan is to evict him, I'd have started asking the others what their plan is for their end game, and give it one final shot with GM, to get her to realize that if she keeps Spencer, Spencer/Andy will take each other to F2, but if she votes out Spencer tonight and keeps McCrae... never give up until Julie says your name...

If I was McCrae after finding out about the Exterminators and knowing the plan is to evict him, I'd have started asking the others what their plan is for their end game, and give it one final shot with GM, to get her to realize that if she keeps Spencer, Spencer/Andy will take each other to F2, but if she votes out Spencer tonight and keeps McCrae... never give up until Julie says your name...

Were is production when we need them???