BB Season 15 disappointment

a_starry_night

the last 3 of this season are not only disgusting but they are all butt ugly!..gm looks ok with make-up but fatboy and ratboy ..are never going to be cute! these 3 are geeks and nerds :cookoo: if they were not so ugly inside they wouldn't be so ugly outside

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder for sure. Neither of those two are ugly to look at, but their actions may be. Aryan is thought pretty except for her racism and her lack of tits...I mean really? What some consider pretty or beautiful is not important compared to just having people who can play the game and who love the challenge of it. And what would be wrong with some older people too? Not just a token one either to get evicted immediately since difference makes a target...not a minority in the finals so don't tell me that is not the case. How about one third old people one third minority one third young entitled airhead irresponsible pale kids who still live at home or in some frat house environment while selling pizzas?

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder for sure. Neither of those two are ugly to look at, but their actions may be. Aryan is thought pretty except for her racism and her lack of tits...I mean really? What some consider pretty or beautiful is not important compared to just having people who can play the game and who love the challenge of it. And what would be wrong with some older people too? Not just a token one either to get evicted immediately since difference makes a target...not a minority in the finals so don't tell me that is not the case. How about one third old people one third minority one third young entitled airhead irresponsible pale kids who still live at home or in some frat house environment while selling pizza

now that would be a social experiment! love it!

Nobody wants to watch a bunch of fat old people sit around in swimsuits and complain about their bowel movements.

I suppose there are some who don't mind watching young people complaining about their bowel movements either, but I sure didn't care to hear GinaMarie talk about her "turtle head" or hear about how various other HGs were constipated and/or were going to try to go.

The first few casts were not full of eye candy. I think, no I am positive I would watch a cast of superfans or even just fans of the show. Did anyone else hear Andy last night? As they were saying those awful things about Elissa, Andy said I am gonna get fired for this. Spencer said no you won't. GM didn't say anything. It made me laugh because of the truth of the statement, GM did get fired and Spencer is not sitting pretty with his job at all and Andy a professor what could happen to him. He may lose his job. I could only watch a few moments of last night BBAD and that was what I saw.

I used to think Elissa was OK. I am really really starting to dislike her because people are so obsessed with her. She was on the reality show Big Brother. She was not a regular person out in the real world. Anyone knows if they chose to go on Big Brother then it is not going to be nice.

zombirolleye.gif

The first few casts were not full of eye candy. I think, no I am positive I would watch a cast of superfans or even just fans of the show. Did anyone else hear Andy last night? As they were saying those awful things about Elissa, Andy said I am gonna get fired for this. Spencer said no you won't. GM didn't say anything. It made me laugh because of the truth of the statement, GM did get fired and Spencer is not sitting pretty with his job at all and Andy a professor what could happen to him. He may lose his job. I could only watch a few moments of last night BBAD and that was what I saw.

According to the facebook page of the College of Dupage:

Andy Herren has formerly worked for College of DuPage as a part-time instructor. He does not currently work for the College. Any behavior or language he uses on the CBS reality show “Big Brother” does not represent the opinions or values of College of DuPage.

It doesn't sound like he has a job waiting for him when he leaves the house.

As much as I'd like to see Andy homeless and living in a ditch, unfortunately he's going to win the $500k. Being a rat almost always wins a reality TV game. Especially when being a rat is how the game is played.

Oh, and for those who think Spencer's job is in trouble, there is ZERO chance the union will let him be fired for something he says on a reality TV show that has nothing to do with his work. ZERO. ZERO. ZERO. Even if he wasn't protected by a union, he could sue the company for wrongful dismissal and he'd win.

According to the facebook page of the College of Dupage:

Andy Herren has formerly worked for College of DuPage as a part-time instructor. He does not currently work for the College. Any behavior or language he uses on the CBS reality show “Big Brother” does not represent the opinions or values of College of DuPage.

Wow! Another job bites the dust!

The evil side of me really wants them to tack an extra hour special onto the finale to reveal to all these people that they don't have a job to go back to and get their live reactions. It would probably be way more interesting than anything that happened during the season.

As much as I'd like to see Andy homeless and living in a ditch, unfortunately he's going to win the $500k. Being a rat almost always wins a reality TV game. Especially when being a rat is how the game is played.

Oh, and for those who think Spencer's job is in trouble, there is ZERO chance the union will let him be fired for something he says on a reality TV show that has nothing to do with his work. ZERO. ZERO. ZERO. Even if he wasn't protected by a union, he could sue the company for wrongful dismissal and he'd win.

I agree that it is extremely unlikely that Spencer will get fired for what he has said on BB, but when he gets back to work he would be wise to be on his best behavior and follow all rules and regulations. In all likelihood he was not serious about picking up hobo women and various other things he talked about. It doesn't sound plausible. He might be given extra random pee tests and he'll probably take some ribbing from co-workers, but I doubt he'll suffer much from his exposure on BB.

It doesn't sound like Andy had much of a job anyway. He taught speech classes part-time and didn't make a lot of money doing it. If he wins the money he'll have a cushion for a couple of years, depending on how wisely he spends it. It's not like it's going to set him up for the rest of his life. He'll have to work again, but I'm sure he won't be black-balled from the profession for life or anything.

The one who will probably suffer most is GinaMarie, no matter if she wins or loses. She has BIG issues.

I used to think Elissa was OK. I am really really starting to dislike her because people are so obsessed with her. She was on the reality show Big Brother. She was not a regular person out in the real world. Anyone knows if they chose to go on Big Brother then it is not going to be nice.

zombirolleye.gif

I am not so sure that people on this forum supporting Elissa are obsessed with her. I think that they, like me, just have a soft spot for the underdog. The way the rest of the cast members unfairly treated her from day one made me want to help her. She was isolated and ganged upon almost immedately for no other reason except that she was related to Rachel. I voted for her to be MVP so they she could have at least have a fighting chance to stay in the game when "the house" was ready to evict her..

Now it looks to me that the Exterminators are obsessed with her by constantly calling her names and saying negative things about her. She has done nothing to deserve the hate that they are spewing. It is obvious to many of us that this hatred is fueled by simple jealousy. Sure she wasn't the best game player in the house, by any means, but there was really no excuse for the vicious personal attacks on her character.

I am no fan of hers, but from what I have seen, Elissa seems to be a decent enough person. So, I refuse to let my feelings for her be negatively influenced by other people's personal issues. We all know that Elissa and her family will be just fine regardless of what is written and said about them.

The one who will probably suffer most is GinaMarie, no matter if she wins or loses. She has BIG issues.

She was a nut-case to begin with, so I doubt her actions in the house are of any surprise to those who knew her outside the house. Sounds like she's in a nutty industry anyway, so it probably doesn't matter what she does.

I am not so sure that people on this forum supporting Elissa are obsessed with her. I think that they, like me, just have a soft spot for the underdog. The way the rest of the cast members unfairly treated her from day one made me want to help her. She was isolated and ganged upon almost immedately for no other reason except that she was related to Rachel. I voted for her to be MVP so they she could have at least have a fighting chance to stay in the game when "the house" was ready to evict her..

Now it looks to me that the Exterminators are obsessed with her by constantly calling her names and saying negative things about her. She has done nothing to deserve the hate that they are spewing. It is obvious to many of us that this hatred is fueled by simple jealousy. Sure she wasn't the best game player in the house, by any means, but there was really no excuse for the vicious personal attacks on her character.

I am no fan of hers, but from what I have seen, Elissa seems to be a decent enough person. So, I refuse to let my feelings for her be negatively influenced by other people's personal issues. We all know that Elissa and her family will be just fine regardless of what is written and said about them.

absolutely correct ..if anyone is obsessed with her it's FATBOY AND RATBOY :cheers:

zombirolleye.gif

In another cast Elissa might have been less significant. But with this group, she stood out and earned our compassion for the continuous harrassment and despicable remarks from the mean hg's. I can agree with you yet understand why she is the fave of so many. Of all other hg's this season, she endured through the worst, and behaved in the least disrepectful way while in the house.

Yes he is indeed. Such a liar (like Dr. Will) that he just might walk away with 500K. That would be fine with me 'cause the rest of the house deserves it.

Yes but the difference is that Dr. Will was so likeable to us the BB Fans..His deceptions were confessed to us in the DR with a wink and a smile..and charm..Andy is just sleazy..and since he confessed his betrayal to Amanda in the gb message...sure she has turned the house against him..*fingers crossed*

Yes but the difference is that Dr. Will was so likeable to us the BB Fans..His deceptions were confessed to us in the DR with a wink and a smile..and charm..Andy is just sleazy..and since he confessed his betrayal to Amanda in the gb message...sure she has turned the house against him..*fingers crossed*

I'm not saying that Andy was anything like Dr. Will, just that he lies with ease, just like Will

O c'mon Ratboy is boyish cute and relates to the camera to tell us what he is doing in a rather personable way, so why do so many of you have such hate for him?

Gatgirl (she shoots her mouth off) is an amusing if uncomfortable mix of sad and pluck, outrageous and vulnerable, ignorant and dumb balanced by street smarts and mob attitudes.

Fatboy will not lose his job and thank heavens for a union since his comments are not at the level that impact his work.

O c'mon Ratboy is boyish cute and relates to the camera to tell us what he is doing in a rather personable way, so why do so many of you have such hate for him?

Gatgirl (she shoots her mouth off) is an amusing if uncomfortable mix of sad and pluck, outrageous and vulnerable, ignorant and dumb balanced by street smarts and mob attitudes.

Fatboy will not lose his job and thank heavens for a union since his comments are not at the level that impact his work.

oh you c'mon..you don't like him :fear: i'm sorry try as i might ..i can't see anything good about him. :angry: i love your descriptions of gm and fatboy .. :D