BB Season 15 disappointment

a_starry_night

I think the reaction to the cast by those of us who participate in this forum would be far more interesting!

For instance, what exactly is the medical term/major malfunction for/of someone who is obsessed with lecturing others in a condescending & insulting "tone" if they don't agree with said persons' analysis of how "evil" or "good" a hg is?

Nothing fascinates & yet repulses me more than a person who simply cannot pass up the opportunity to "cast the first, and subsequent, stones" at others who don't share their opinions. Jesus was perfect and didnt cast a stone at the adulteress. He saved her from certain death at the hands of those who were convinced they were holier than she until He pointed out their own flaw, hypocrisy. Not many people respond favorably to someone who seemingly relishes the idea of condemning others for their lack of good moral fiber while ignoring his or her own faults. It's annoying when a contentious person seems determined to blah blah blah with the holier than thou comments in every thread.

Just as someone else mentioned, it's arrogant to assume you would be a paragon of virtue if you were locked up in that house. i think that place brings out the worst in people and CBS capitalizes on it. I'm not suggesting we should condone racism, bigotry or any other hateful act. I'm just suggesting that some people appear to be mentally, emotionally or morally imbalanced when they post their self-righteous bs. I just don't buy what they're selling, especially when they bait others, get attacked & then have the nerve to label others as trolls.

It's called trolling.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the reaction to the cast by those of us who participate in this forum would be far more interesting!

For instance, what exactly is the medical term/major malfunction for/of someone who is obsessed with lecturing others in a condescending & insulting "tone" if they don't agree with said persons' analysis of how "evil" or "good" a hg is?

Nothing fascinates & yet repulses me more than a person who simply cannot pass up the opportunity to "cast the first, and subsequent, stones" at others who don't share their opinions. Jesus was perfect and didnt cast a stone at the adulteress. He saved her from certain death at the hands of those who were convinced they were holier than she until He pointed out their own flaw, hypocrisy. Not many people respond favorably to someone who seemingly relishes the idea of condemning others for their lack of good moral fiber while ignoring his or her own faults. It's annoying when a contentious person seems determined to blah blah blah with the holier than thou comments in every thread.

Just as someone else mentioned, it's arrogant to assume you would be a paragon of virtue if you were locked up in that house. i think that place brings out the worst in people and CBS capitalizes on it. I'm not suggesting we should condone racism, bigotry or any other hateful act. I'm just suggesting that some people appear to be mentally, emotionally or morally imbalanced when they post their self-righteous bs. I just don't buy what they're selling, especially when they bait others, get attacked & then have the nerve to label others as trolls.

Great post. ICAM.

I've never had a season of BB where I wasn't rooting for someone UNTIL BB15. I just don't like ANY of the HGs this year. Last night I even started to go back to the beginning of the season and check out the feeds again. I just couldn't watch them. I came across a conversation with Elissa and Katilyn (sp?) and I had to shut it off. There is something about Katilyn that I don't like and I'm not sure what it is. I don't know I just didn't like ANY of them and that has never happened.

I know there are others who feel the same way. I'm glad I'm not alone in this. I have watched BB since season #1 and the live feeds since my favorite season which was season 6.

The only time I really got into the feeds was to watch any competitions they showed on them.

Bravo, wisegal! Very well said. :cheers:

Thanks, Straycat. I needed to get that off my chest. It would be really boring if we all had the same opinion....and I'm always interested in reading what other people have to say. I think most people are respectful even if they don't agree with someone. AND there are some really funny people too! I like it here & probably just need to ignore one or two people.

Maybe three lmao

If it was just 1 or 2 people that hated Elissa so much, I might be inclined to think they're just haters. But when almost everyone in the house hates her guts, I have to believe that Elissa is the problem. She has a gift to make people hate her, probably for good reasons we are not completely aware of.

Hate is an awfully strong word. People use it to easily in my opinion.

I've never had a season of BB where I wasn't rooting for someone UNTIL BB15. I just don't like ANY of the HGs this year. Last night I even started to go back to the beginning of the season and check out the feeds again. I just couldn't watch them. I came across a conversation with Elissa and Katilyn (sp?) and I had to shut it off. There is something about Katilyn that I don't like and I'm not sure what it is. I don't know I just didn't like ANY of them and that has never happened.

I know there are others who feel the same way. I'm glad I'm not alone in this. I have watched BB since season #1 and the live feeds since my favorite season which was season 6.

The only time I really got into the feeds was to watch any competitions they showed on them.

Me too!! Been rooting for the winner EVERY SEASON since BB1.....not this season at all...casting crew YOUR'E FIRED!!!!

This is sorta long but this is the Bb I loved to watch, not anything with what this season is and I hope never see again, take a bit of time and watch this, it's a compilation of dr wills season and there is a huge difference in his season and BB 15

I didn't watch the whole video...

seems like there was something missing tho... hmm foul language maybe ?

Lololol, exactly, AND will makes a statement about racism and that kinda stuff, they were havin a good time , not what we're seein on this season

Me too!! Been rooting for the winner EVERY SEASON since BB1.....not this season at all...casting crew YOUR'E FIRED!!!!

i agree and i heard Allison Grodner isn't coming back! maybe we will have fans instead of models ans actors

This is sorta long but this is the Bb I loved to watch, not anything with what this season is and I hope never see again, take a bit of time and watch this, it's a compilation of dr wills season and there is a huge difference in his season and BB 15

thank you Fatcat ..those were the days :cheers::cheers:

BB 15 hasn't been a total disappointment. Who knew TVGN had such good movies on all day??

true dat!

I was watching BB 2 yesterday on youtube also!!! I think they had a more diverse house with only a couple being really young. I think the education system in this country has declined, and the break down of the family and morals, and the attitude of entitlement that this years hg's seem to have.

Even though I am very annoyed that the final 5 are obssessed with Elissa and constantly say horrible things about her I will still watch BB because like you I have watched from the beginning and hope to watch for many more years. I wish casting would fill the house with BB fans because I hate when they hire actors who have never seen an episode. Cross fingers they do better next year.

I couldn't agree more about casting BB fans. It's so disappointing when reading their bios and seeing they don't even watch the show. I can't imagine how many people who are actual die-hard fans who would have loved a chance to play. And because they are big fans of the show they would know how to play the game and would realize that the live feeds are watching all the time, then maybe there wouldn't be so many nasty tirades and hateful comments.

I couldn't agree more about casting BB fans. It's so disappointing when reading their bios and seeing they don't even watch the show. I can't imagine how many people who are actual die-hard fans who would have loved a chance to play. And because they are big fans of the show they would know how to play the game and would realize that the live feeds are watching all the time, then maybe there wouldn't be so many nasty tirades and hateful comments.

As far as McCrea, Spencer and Andy, they were very aware of the feeds. Spencer has said something about what he would say to his family about the crude things he said and said he would say that was TV Spencer. Andy has remarked about their words being all over the forums. McCrea was a feed watcher (and reporter?). Not sure if others ever watched the feeds, maybe Helen.

We hear so much on this forum about wanting BB to cast die-hard fans instead of models and actors.

But do we really want to watch unattractive super fans 24/7?

Don't we really want to see the sexy eye candy instead of a bunch of socially challenged geeks and nerds?

Personally, I think a season of nothing but superfans would be so interesting.

We hear so much on this forum about wanting BB to cast die-hard fans instead of models and actors.

But do we really want to watch unattractive super fans 24/7?

Don't we really want to see the sexy eye candy instead of a bunch of socially challenged geeks and nerds?

Personally, I think a season of nothing but superfans would be so interesting.

the last 3 of this season are not only disgusting but they are all butt ugly!..gm looks ok with make-up but fatboy and ratboy ..are never going to be cute! these 3 are geeks and nerds :cookoo: if they were not so ugly inside they wouldn't be so ugly outside