bottom feeders

pats

I hate to say it but this years HG are the worst they have ever had. I don't think any of the 5 left in the house, including Andy, could have ever done well in English. Their language is absolutely horrible Their immaturity unbelievable . They way they talk about each other is more like mean spirited children than adults. Their inability to handle stress or disappointment or be kind to others is beyond me. I think it would be great if the current jury could say hey we refuse to vote for any of those left. I know that Gina Marie and Aaryn lost their jobs and I had heard that Spencer lost his as well. I hope that both Judd and Andy especially lose theirs because of their inexcusable behavior. I in no way would want my child taught by someone like Andy. I just hope that they get to hear how the public feels about their behavior. Of course they will have the same disbelief that Aaryn had in trying to justify her behavior.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is exactly how I feel. I don't understand their hatred and filthy things they say about Elissa. I think they are just jealous. I never heard Elissa do anything to get such hatred from them and I do watch the feeds. Spencer's words are the worst and he is sick. Andy is just a little worm and he is really an ass.

That is exactly how I feel. I don't understand their hatred and filthy things they say about Elissa. I think they are just jealous. I never heard Elissa do anything to get such hatred from them and I do watch the feeds. Spencer's words are the worst and he is sick. Andy is just a little worm and he is really an ass.

exactly! you hit the nail on the head! :2thumbsup:

Thanks for your replies to my post. I guess at this point the only 2 people I feel sorry enough for to win is either Gina Marie or McCrae. Gina Marie is a product of her environment so you can't fault her for that and she doesn't have a lot of money. McCrae seems smart enough but till now has been content to not do much with his life. Maybe until he met Amanda he didn't realize his own potential and didn't have any real goals. I think its funny that the idea of the exterminators was to get rid of the rats and snakes and Andy is the biggest weasel , snake, rat of them all. Well he and Judd and Spencer anyway!!!!

Gina Marie is a product of her environment so you can't fault her for that and she doesn't have a lot of money.

She is 32 years old...That excuse only flies if she were still a kid unable to do better for their self...

since GM is still living at home, she has not had the life responsibility that matures a person who takes care of themselves. She is very much a product of where she comes from; you can argue that she ought to what ever...but what has happened to her due to the economy, her life, her family holding her close to keep her from hardship and harm, her mental ability that got her into pageant work...all that goes to making her what she is. She is hard and soft, sweet and vile, vulnerable and aggressive. If you can not see all her aspects, you are singling out what suits you due to your own prejudices or ego or personality...she is a Rorschach test.

since GM is still living at home, she has not had the life responsibility that matures a person who takes care of themselves. She is very much a product of where she comes from; you can argue that she ought to what ever...but what has happened to her due to the economy, her life, her family holding her close to keep her from hardship and harm, her mental ability that got her into pageant work...all that goes to making her what she is. She is hard and soft, sweet and vile, vulnerable and aggressive. If you can not see all her aspects, you are singling out what suits you due to your own prejudices or ego or personality...she is a Rorschach test.

I think she said the other night she just moved back home recently.

Pats, if I'm not mistaken Judd said he had to quit his job.

I don't believe that any of them actually have jobs. That goes for past HG too. Unless you're self employed, what employer gives leave of absence for a reality show? If they do, they're out of minds to hold their positions which I don't think they are obligated to do so.

Which season is worse,,BB9 the dreadful winter season or BB15? I liken this season to BB9..all hg's utterly unlikeable..but the difference is that BB15 we have such disgusting and hateful behavior...racist, misogynist behavior...I have been a faithful fan since BB1 and I am so disappointed at this season of BB..these hg's are putrid..casting director should be fired...

'

Which season is worse,,BB9 the dreadful winter season or BB15? I liken this season to BB9..all hg's utterly unlikeable..but the difference is that BB15 we have such disgusting and hateful behavior...racist, misogynist behavior...I have been a faithful fan since BB1 and I am so disappointed at this season of BB..these hg's are putrid..casting director should be fired...

'

i have been watching the feeds off and on since Elissa left i turn it off frequentlybecause i can't stand the evil things coming out of their mouths ..all of them..you are right they are putrid..everytime i have turned it on to check and see if anything has happened..it doesn't take more then 5 seconds and there they are ...bashing ..Elissa ..her children ..and anything else they can think of.. IT'S DISGUSTING SOMEONE PLEASE FIRE ALLISON GRODNER! this season has the the most putrid guys ever!

:disgust:

Disgusting behavior by all these players this year. Normally we are amused by comments made by a few of the houseguests, but this year, I am not amused or entertained by any of them. This should be a wake up call to everyone and a huge opportunity for CBS to help educate.

Good points Nrose. I don't pretend to know all their backgrounds but I can tell you that I Have watched most of the seasons and I can also tell you I don't remember who won last season or most of the players the last several years So for me its obvious that beyond the future big brother HG who cares if they have their 15 min. of fame. I won't remember them.I also wonder if most of them have to give up their current jobs. I'm guessing with Gina Marie all she has to do is open her mouth and despite her looks she lets everyone know what she's like. I do think she is sincere most of the time but gets wrapped up in the guys cruel mouths. I was never much for bleached blondes. I just don't understand how McCrae and the rest of them can't see how much of a weasel Andy is. Playing all sides against the middle.

Frankly the reason they make fun of Elissa would appear to be that they are probably jealous of her overall life. She is settled and has a family and money (or so we guess) but like she said her husband worked for everything. I think in her case being Rachel's sister at the beginning I would have said yey I get that I look like Rachel Riley all the time. And denied that she was her sister.

I think many are looking at this wrong. calling for Ms Grodner to be fired for lack of effort in choosing an interesting cast to entertain us.We have all heard and/or used the expression scrapping the bottom of the barrell but Ms Grodner has made the extra effort to dig under the barrell. I mean every year there are a few and usually takes me 2-3 weeks to decide on a favorite but there is no one.Now we are down to 5 and they are the worst of the bunch.

I'm almost inclined to think that Production went out and recruited the most vile human beings they could find so they could throw normal people like Howard, Helen and Elissa in an environment with vile degenerates and see the outcome.

I can't ever recall being around heterosexual men who sat around all day gossiping and bashing women like they were teenage girls.

These animals are fascinating to watch but I grew bored with the feeds after the DE.

i have been watching the feeds off and on since Elissa left i turn it off frequentlybecause i can't stand the evil things coming out of their mouths ..all of them..you are right they are putrid..everytime i have turned it on to check and see if anything has happened..it doesn't take more then 5 seconds and there they are ...bashing ..Elissa ..her children ..and anything else they can think of.. IT'S DISGUSTING SOMEONE PLEASE FIRE ALLISON GRODNER! this season has the the most putrid guys ever!

:disgust:

Agree AG should be done....enough of this hateful, spiteful behavior..not rooting for anyone..Horrible Job AG..

She is 32 years old...That excuse only flies if she were still a kid unable to do better for their self...

33 now, Chief. And the fact that she lost her job gives me a feeling of relief because the thought of her "mentoring" pageant children is very scary indeed. At 33, regardless of her upbringing or the environment she was raised in, a choice can and should be made about how you are going to act toward and treat people. When you are this vile, it is a choice, especially at 33 years of age.

And while she may appear to be soft/hard, sweet/vile, she is still old enough to make a choice to be a decent human being or to act and carry on in such a disgusting manner. You can blame it on her environment, but many who grew up in situations far worse have made themselves into better human beings...by choice.

First it was Candice, now its Elissa. These people are not happy unless they are running someone down. Both these women have a life they can be proud of. All of the remaining HGs are pathetic by comparison.

You know what they say, those who insist on putting others down have a very dim view of themselves and very low self-esteem. Exactly how low can these people being viewing themselves?

What I don't understand is why AG didn't take charge to control the venom. When employers for Aaryn, GM and Spencer are publicly reproving the acts of the HG, and your own Julie Chen is speaking out on Letterman, to ETonline and on her own show the Talk... This is not publicity that can be tolerated just for the sake of ratings.

This is a social experiment gone terribly wrong, and could have been grounds for the Producers sending a strongly worded message by removing the offending houseguests, the bottom feeders. THey did it in the past when a player threatened another physically or when Shanelle (?) threw her mic into the hottub. WHy aren't words equally worthy of removal. It is not about political correctness but the duty to prevent bullying on such a large scale that now we have to endure degrading sexual comments led by all people Andy. ( I have said it many a time - this is not about lying Andy for game play this is about abusive behavior that goes beyond game play. Calculated game strategy by a "professor" of communications and a member of a group that is highly victimized around the world. Think about Russian law that go criminalize gay behavior or speech recently passed that will affect Olympic Athletes . What makes bigotry and jokes made at someone with immutable characteristics or throwing a bed or calling someone Shanequa not a removal offense. Is this about Ratings. Certainly the good will that BB had in the past - is not here for this season. BTW - Amazing race - an emmy winning show - or survivor are done with a lot more class. THese producers need to reevaluate their model.