Andy - DE/Week 11

vannatc1

He also said he would take a crap (nicer version of what he said) on the stage. LOL Could you see the look on Julie's face LOL.

I'd be happy to see Elissa win, if he would do that. Give Elissa another $500k prize, if he'd fling some of it at Julie. I wonder if robots act disgusted if they get crap on them?

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was reading last night where Spencer Judd and Andy and McCrea were talking and Andy was going on about America's favorite player and how Elissa doesn't deserve it same old crap and Spencer says something about the Brenchelarmy (not sure how to spell it) and he says they should all commit mass sucide. Judd says you can't say that about a group of people and I think it was Andy that says yes you can. Well that about sums it up for me. Spencer also said that he would puke on Julie's shoes if Elissa won america's favorite player. I understand that you have been in a house locked away from family and friends no phone no tv nothing but I do not understand how they can talk like this and expect people would like them????? I would think that there are many things you can talk about but these guys do not get it. I wonder if any or all of them will even be embaressed about the things that they have said.

charming aren't they? these 5 have maybe 2 brain cells between them..limited minds have limited things they can talk about..i want to see them blow a gasket when Elissa wins! :daisy:

charming aren't they? these 5 have maybe 2 brain cells between them..limited minds have limited things they can talk about..i want to see them blow a gasket when Elissa wins! :daisy:

PUH-LEEEEEZE !!! When Andy was told that Elissa was definitely a cinch for America's favorite player by the guys in the HOH ----because they proceed to point out that she was: MVP , she has huge fan base, and her sister is Rachel etc. etc. Miss Andy whined ," I don't know--- that was early on, BEFORE America got to know us all of us (snif snif)........ Which means of course.....that was before America got to KNOW ME!!

He truly believes he is ADORED and LOVED, ---------- he thinks HE is going to be the Favorite !!! I only hope we get a glimpse afterwards, when he is informed that he was and is detested and that he only got 1% in the poll to Elissa"s 44% (currently) of the votes for favorite !!

PUH-LEEEEEZE !!! When Andy was told that Elissa was definitely a cinch for America's favorite player by the guys in the HOH ----because they proceed to point out that she was: MVP , she has huge fan base, and her sister is Rachel etc. etc. Miss Andy whined ," I don't know--- that was early on, BEFORE America got to know us all of us (snif snif)........ Which means of course.....that was before America got to KNOW ME!!

He truly believes he is ADORED and LOVED, ---------- he thinks HE is going to be the Favorite !!! I only hope we get a glimpse afterwards, when he is informed that he was and is detested and that he only got 1% in the poll to Elissa"s 44% (currently) of the votes for favorite !!

he truly is delusional and so ignorant for a teacher..i wouldn't let him teach my dog..can't wait to see him flip out :faint:

I wish Bob could tell the remaining contestants that due to their vile behavior they have all broken their agreements and big brother has given the 5k to charity.....one can dream

Sorry meant big brother not Bob lol oh my 500k sorry darn it

I'm OK with Bob telling them that as long as he really drills it home how disgusting they are.

I'm OK with Bob telling them that as long as he really drills it home how disgusting they are.

you think that is legal because I was wondering if Elissa could do anything about the things that were said about her family I have watched everyvseason of big brother and followed feeds and never have I seen such verbal attacks on house guests once they were evicted I am truly shocked and disappointed!

He also said he would take a crap (nicer version of what he said) on the stage. LOL Could you see the look on Julie's face LOL.

OK now this would be really funny....

you think that is legal because I was wondering if Elissa could do anything about the things that were said about her family I have watched everyvseason of big brother and followed feeds and never have I seen such verbal attacks on house guests once they were evicted I am truly shocked and disappointed!

I've seen much worse.

CBS is bound by the contract just like the HGs. If they really had an issue with the things said in the house they would have told them it wouldn't be tolerated. BB let it continue.

I'm going to leave the game, i'm going to puke on Julie's shoes, i'm going to slit someone's throat, i'm going to crap on the stage, i'm going to tie you up and have all the guys rape you, etc etc it is only the worst thing they can think of like when kids come up with vomit on toast or bugger stew or crap burgers all such disgusting things shows some kind of creativity in the awful and kids laugh at it And that is the mental age of the house. It's what the house wants.

I'm going to leave the game, i'm going to puke on Julie's shoes, i'm going to slit someone's throat, i'm going to crap on the stage, i'm going to tie you up and have all the guys rape you, etc etc it is only the worst thing they can think of like when kids come up with vomit on toast or bugger stew or crap burgers all such disgusting things shows some kind of creativity in the awful and kids laugh at it And that is the mental age of the house. It's what the house wants.

Look at the bright side NYROSE, it should be one hell of a finale!!!!

I wish Bob could tell the remaining contestants that due to their vile behavior they have all broken their agreements and big brother has given the 5k to charity.....one can dream

Bob big brother ..whoever as long as it happens ..i'm down with it!! :dance2:

you got it right, nyrose... :brood::smilielol::smilielol:

Well that just about sucks! Oh well I guess that just about does it for this season lol yes the finale should be interesting. For once I wish Spencer wasn't lying and would actually do what he says he will

That would be lovely...

I was reading last night where Spencer Judd and Andy and McCrea were talking and Andy was going on about America's favorite player and how Elissa doesn't deserve it same old crap and Spencer says something about the Brenchelarmy (not sure how to spell it) and he says they should all commit mass sucide. Judd says you can't say that about a group of people and I think it was Andy that says yes you can. Well that about sums it up for me. Spencer also said that he would puke on Julie's shoes if Elissa won america's favorite player. I understand that you have been in a house locked away from family and friends no phone no tv nothing but I do not understand how they can talk like this and expect people would like them????? I would think that there are many things you can talk about but these guys do not get it. I wonder if any or all of them will even be embaressed about the things that they have said.

Spencer vocalizing group of fans commit "mass suicide" Even if Figuratively - highly inappropriate. Bravo to Judd for reprimanding Spencer telling him you can not say such a thing about a group of people. And got to wonder about Andy's greed for self glory by siding with Spencer with a "yes you can". Andy is a provocateur and an inciter a manipulator who has no sense of shame... for him he will destroy or attack without regard for the devastation that his words carry. It looks like he and spencer may be on their way to win BB 15. But what I hope for is that all former players, (including Ragan Fox a big proponent of Andy's early on) will censure him universally for his conduct so that the group that he most admires -- the celebrity all stars of BB history will shun him. Andy should have known better as a man in a hated class with immutable characteristics (ie being a gay man in a bigoted society where - not to long ago KuKlux lynched someone for suspected of being gay, Hitler sent many blond blue eye Ayarns to the gas chambers (wow just hit me aaryn name so close interesting)..., or in many states up until recently Sodomy was grounds for imprisonment. (go to Lousiana - baton rouge - still has sodomy on the books. ) or as i said before Matthew Shepard in Wyoming. THere are no game play excuses that allow the festering and encouragement of hate for his own purposes. Unacceptable. The house has now turned into Gomorrah (like the McCrea read on that passage.) Not always does the ends justify the means. I hope that Andy who looks like he will be in the final two will experience social ostracism and not admiration.

Spencer vocalizing group of fans commit "mass suicide" Even if Figuratively - highly inappropriate. Bravo to Judd for reprimanding Spencer telling him you can not say such a thing about a group of people. And got to wonder about Andy's greed for self glory by siding with Spencer with a "yes you can". Andy is a provocateur and an inciter a manipulator who has no sense of shame... for him he will destroy or attack without regard for the devastation that his words carry. It looks like he and spencer may be on their way to win BB 15. But what I hope for is that all former players, (including Ragan Fox a big proponent of Andy's early on) will censure him universally for his conduct so that the group that he most admires -- the celebrity all stars of BB history will shun him. Andy should have known better as a man in a hated class with immutable characteristics (ie being a gay man in a bigoted society where - not to long ago KuKlux lynched someone for suspected of being gay, Hitler sent many blond blue eye Ayarns to the gas chambers (wow just hit me aaryn name so close interesting)..., or in many states up until recently Sodomy was grounds for imprisonment. (go to Lousiana - baton rouge - still has sodomy on the books. ) or as i said before Matthew Shepard in Wyoming. THere are no game play excuses that allow the festering and encouragement of hate for his own purposes. Unacceptable. The house has now turned into Gomorrah (like the McCrea read on that passage.) Not always does the ends justify the means. I hope that Andy who looks like he will be in the final two will experience social ostracism and not admiration.

once again, Fin, excellent post! :2thumbsup:

The way the game play went this season, the F4 is just the way it should be for now. Although I prefer Andy goes before F2, I liked this season. If I found it to be unbearable I would have stopped watching.

A house without Jeff, Jordans, Rachels etc has been entertaining for me. Actually, the day Elissa walked out the door, it became a win/win season for viewing.

i would like to see a house full of fans ..not actors or models who no nothing about the game..the only houseguests i liked were Helen, Elissa. Candice, jessie i don't know about Howard ..he wasn't in long enough..the rest were either just stupid or stupid and vile!

I think we should change bb here to be more like canada or australia...they are much more fun :2thumbsup::party_smilie::party_smilie:

i would like to see a house full of fans ..not actors or models who no nothing about the game..the only houseguests i liked were Helen, Elissa. Candice, jessie i don't know about Howard ..he wasn't in long enough..the rest were either just stupid or stupid and vile!

I think we should change bb here to be more like canada or australia...they are much more fun :2thumbsup::party_smilie::party_smilie:

Australian BB would never work here. A few people may like it but the vast majority would never go for it. We believe in competition and the Aussie ideal of everyone should get along so that everyone can have a satisfying game experience would not make it through the first month of ratings.

There are some things I would like to see adopted from their game, like the budget for food and the food comps to earn food for the whole house.

The way the game play went this season, the F4 is just the way it should be for now. Although I prefer Andy goes before F2, I liked this season. If I found it to be unbearable I would have stopped watching.

A house without Jeff, Jordans, Rachels etc has been entertaining for me. Actually, the day Elissa walked out the door, it became a win/win season for viewing.

Agree, except I think Andy should win. I think he has out played the others.

Elissa made it much farther in the game than she deserved. She just sucked and I would not enjoy any season with a bunch of Elissas and Jordans in the house.