BB15 General Discussion - Part 4

Marty

I will vote Ellissa for AFP for all the reasons everyone else has said. Morty (?) or whoever is doing today's live feed recap posted an excellent opening regarding why America will vote for Elissa and he is absolutely right. A vote for Elissa is a vote against these remaining hg's (including Amanda) who have trashed her and her family so violently.

As for who I hope to win from this despicable group - GM because she had the guts to put up McCranda and keep the hg's together to vote Amanda out. She does not deserve to win but of these 5, who else has made a big move? Easy answer to that one - no one !!

However, odds are GM will go out of the house this week so I really could care less - may not even watch finale.

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is a good point steva11. My nephews from 19 to 33 years of age use that rap language all the time and would make the people in the house sound like angels but..... so do their buddies that are of every ethnicity.

That is the new "being hip or cool" Marty. Along with the saggy pants. So glad I have no children. ( at least none that I know of)

The HG think something is going on. Something about the HOH door being locked.

I just started watching the feeds and it kills me to see Andy so so so happy and giggly. He really thinks for sure he has won this Season of BB.

Spencer probably working on his blog a day early and they are getting ready for eviction tomorrow.

The HG think something is going on. Something about the HOH door being locked.

I just started watching the feeds and it kills me to see Andy so so so happy and giggly. He really thinks for sure he has won this Season of BB.

Spencer probably working on his blog a day early and they are getting ready for eviction tomorrow.

Andy probably thinks they are getting ready to annouce that there is going to be a special comp where they can win lots of money because they have all been awesome HGs.

Tomorrow is eviction?

Andy probably thinks they are getting ready to annouce that there is going to be a special comp where they can win lots of money because they have all been awesome HGs.

Tomorrow is eviction?

I meant to say Wednesday

There will be surprise eviction tomorrow and the live feeds are expected to go down before eviction and will not return until after Wednesday night's episode.

Forgot to include the POV ceremony will be live on Thursday with eviction which will take us down to final three. The first part of HOH comp will take place also, part 2 on Saturday.

There will be surprise eviction tomorrow and the live feeds are expected to go down before eviction and will not return until after Wednesday night's episode.

Forgot to include the POV ceremony will be live on Thursday with eviction which will take us down to final three. The first part of HOH comp will take place also, part 2 on Saturday.

I hope it's a surprise for Andy. Arghhh!

Me too, GingerSnaps. Can't believe he said today that he doesn't think their season will be a low-rated one, and that their stuff will sell for big bucks on Ebay. What a bunch of delusional losers. I HATED this season!!

As soon as he is out of the house he better list that Dennis the Menace shirt he has before his 15 nanoseconds of fame are gone.