BB15 General Discussion - Part 4

Marty

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonder if Moonves would have married the lady on the left ? You gotta admit her left and right is opposite of Elissa's. :D

video.primetimeinnotime.dtint.com@d73bc5

Wow that is a HUGE difference!

here she is without any make-up, looks like her nose is the same. Wow make up and airbrushing is pretty amazing

julie-chen-the-talk.jpg

Wow she looks like a completely different person.

Someone should start a fundraiser on Indiego or somewhere to help with medical expenses.

If she has insurance then the medical costs are covered. I am sure there are millions of children out there that could use some help.

Sending prayers for the sweet baby.

If she has insurance then the medical costs are covered. I am sure there are millions of children out there that could use some help.

Sending prayers for the sweet baby.

There are still lots of other costs aside from medical like extra time off work, extra precautions at home (cleaning etc), etc..

Kids shouldn't get cancer. It makes me so sad.

There are still lots of other costs aside from medical like extra time off work, extra precautions at home (cleaning etc), etc..

Kids shouldn't get cancer. It makes me so sad.

Yes and unless you have "cancer" insurance most of it is not covered. I am sure there are millions of kids that need help and our family tries to support any that we hear need help when we can. It's what you do.

Yes and unless you have "cancer" insurance most of it is not covered. I am sure there are millions of kids that need help and our family tries to support any that we hear need help when we can. It's what you do.

Well I am a member of St. Jude Hospital and if you donate any money that is where it should go. I am sure Britney will be just fine and I am also sure a lot of fans will send her money.... fans are like that.

also being a volunteer for hospice and aides patients the insurance companies pay for visiting nurses and home visits and help.

also most all insurance companies cover cancer. What insurance companies don't?

599171_10151562605771354_1491449435_n.jp

Just think, Moonvies goes to bed with the one one the left and wakes up with the one on the right!!

Well I don't think Moonvies is anything to look at though so he should be thankful. With him he looks pretty much the same when goes to bed and when he gets up. At least she can transform herself into a glamour queen. Have you seen Moonvies?

I am so done with Spencer Andy and Gina Marie . I just tuned in to bbad to see what was going on and as always they were talking about other hgs, alot of made up stories. How can they stand themselves? This season is the worst ever and so hard to watch. I have been a fan for years and tonight had tears in my eyes listening to the nasty lies about elissa. Won't be watching any more. And I don't care who wins. None of them are worthy of the BB winner title.

I am so done with Spencer Andy and Gina Marie . I just tuned in to bbad to see what was going on and as always they were talking about other hgs, alot of made up stories. How can they stand themselves? This season is the worst ever and so hard to watch. I have been a fan for years and tonight had tears in my eyes listening to the nasty lies about elissa. Won't be watching any more. And I don't care who wins. None of them are worthy of the BB winner title.

i was watching it ,too..the three most disgusting people ever ..i had to turn it off they are ALL lying about sexual thigs ( fatboy and ratboy) and about the bed-flipping incident ..and gm is constantly lying about that..she's so jealous of Candice it's pathetic..she has such a fall ahead of her ...no job ..people hate her..and Nick is not her prince charming..she seriously needs therapy

i was watching it ,too..the three most disgusting people ever ..i had to turn it off they are ALL lying about sexual thigs ( fatboy and ratboy) and about the bed-flipping incident ..and gm is constantly lying about that..she's so jealous of Candice it's pathetic..she has such a fall ahead of her ...no job ..people hate her..and Nick is not her prince charming..she seriously needs therapy

It didnt go to commercial for the bed flipping incident??? I read this and went back to watch that part and BBAD at my house was on comer coal for it and I never saw it. What were they saying about it that's was untrue?