BB15 General Discussion - Part 4

Marty

I noticed on last nights recap show they failed to show the bed flipping incident with Aaryn, GM and Candice but showed every other fight that went on in the house. And of course they convientely omitted all the racial slurs made in the house that lit up the internet this year. Major case of sweeping it under the rug.

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It didnt go to commercial for the bed flipping incident??? I read this and went back to watch that part and BBAD at my house was on comer coal for it and I never saw it. What were they saying about it that's was untrue?

gm is saying it was a joke but it was Aaryn being a bitch and then Airhead started to make fun of Candice ..so did Kaitlyn then ..gm told Candice she didn't need Howard to help her that's when Candice said she didn't need Nick and gm went off ..got in Candy's face saying "you want the black to come out in me" all the while Airhead and Kaitlyn were doing their ghetto imitation..gm couldn't tell the truth if it bit her in the face :disgust:

Well I am a member of St. Jude Hospital and if you donate any money that is where it should go. I am sure Britney will be just fine and I am also sure a lot of fans will send her money.... fans are like that.

also being a volunteer for hospice and aides patients the insurance companies pay for visiting nurses and home visits and help.

also most all insurance companies cover cancer. What insurance companies don't?

They may cover the bills for the baby now but there is more to this. There's potential to need therapy long term (developmental and growth delays) and many insurance caps that at a specific # of visits a year (I get 50 per year for my son and I have a good plan). There's also the need for support for Britney and her husband, they will probably need therapy of some sort to deal with this. Plus an infant in the hospital is tough. I have a friend that didn't go grocery shopping for 129 days because she was afraid of losing that time with her infant.

I'm not saying St. Jude isn't great. I donate there as well. I just don't think you should tell people where their money "should" go. People should feel free to give to whatever causes they would like.

They may cover the bills for the baby now but there is more to this. There's potential to need therapy long term (developmental and growth delays) and many insurance caps that at a specific # of visits a year (I get 50 per year for my son and I have a good plan). There's also the need for support for Britney and her husband, they will probably need therapy of some sort to deal with this. Plus an infant in the hospital is tough. I have a friend that didn't go grocery shopping for 129 days because she was afraid of losing that time with her infant.

I'm not saying St. Jude isn't great. I donate there as well. I just don't think you should tell people where their money "should" go. People should feel free to give to whatever causes they would like.

OK everyone send money to Britney even though she and her husband have good jobs and Britney works in pharmaceuticals. Britney is a little famous so she needs it more then the poor children without any healthcare.

Is that better???? sHa_okay.gif

i really used to love coming here ..and many people are very welcoming..but there are some who nit-pick over everything..it really is simple ..block me if you don't like what i post ..i would prefer not making people angry :cool2: but i intend to write what i feel ..it is a free country after all :D

gm is saying it was a joke but it was Aaryn being a bitch and then Airhead started to make fun of Candice ..so did Kaitlyn then ..gm told Candice she didn't need Howard to help her that's when Candice said she didn't need Nick and gm went off ..got in Candy's face saying "you want the black to come out in me" all the while Airhead and Kaitlyn were doing their ghetto imitation..gm couldn't tell the truth if it bit her in the face :disgust:

I've noticed these three all have perception problems in regard to things that have happened in that house. They don't get very many stories correct but I guess perception is in the eye of the beholder. :laugh4:

I suppose this is a tad OT but have been reading about the reaction to the Miss America winner and was thinking that maybe we shouldn't have been so surprised by the houseguests ... Still a LOT of work to be done to combat racism.

I've noticed these three all have perception problems in regard to things that have happened in that house. They don't get very many stories correct but I guess perception is in the eye of the beholder. :laugh4:

ain't it the truth...they are all talking about what a-hole things the hgs did..of course they don't think that any of THEM did anything...i can't stop cracking up at that one! :animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

ain't it the truth...they are all talking about what a-hole things the hgs did..of course they don't think that any of THEM did anything...i can't stop cracking up at that one! :animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

I know...I was so wishing I could be in the house right then and say some things they conviently forgot!

I suppose this is a tad OT but have been reading about the reaction to the Miss America winner and was thinking that maybe we shouldn't have been so surprised by the houseguests ... Still a LOT of work to be done to combat racism.

OT ( off topic) not at all right on shows the tenor of so many in the country. OT in like Old Testament then I suppose the concept of the sins of the fathers also makes the bridge between what happened in the house and the reaction to the Miss America winner. Why would it not come out in the house?

for sure ..it's really pathetic and sad :fear:

Just a thought, I was trying to think how CBS could handle some of these touchy subjects on the finale, many of us believe they just won't. But then I got an idea, Dr Will. If Julie can't bring up some things, or prefers not to lower herself, who better than Dr Will ? They bring him on the show to "interview" the jury and talk to the final three, he can say things as his Dr Will charcter, and it works for everybody. Is it bad I savor the thought of he and Amanda going at it, verbally??

OK everyone send money to Britney even though she and her husband have good jobs and Britney works in pharmaceuticals. Britney is a little famous so she needs it more then the poor children without any healthcare.

I don't donate to humans.

Just a thought, I was trying to think how CBS could handle some of these touchy subjects on the finale, many of us believe they just won't. But then I got an idea, Dr Will. If Julie can't bring up some things, or prefers not to lower herself, who better than Dr Will ? They bring him on the show to "interview" the jury and talk to the final three, he can say things as his Dr Will charcter, and it works for everybody. Is it bad I savor the thought of he and Amanda going at it, verbally??

And Dr. Will's best friend is Boogie a criminal that has been arrested for embezzlement and assault and accused of molesting a young man.

I think CBS is complacent and allowed any bad behavior to be part of their show for ratings. Aaryn should sue CBS.

I don't donate to humans.

Children and animals are better then adult humans.

I think CBS is complacent and allowed any bad behavior to be part of their show for ratings. Aaryn should sue CBS.

I don't think Aaryn would have any grounds to sue. CBS didn't come right out and call her a racist. They were careful with their wording of what was said to her and about her. The best thing that Aaryn can do is apologize for things she said, which she has already done and will continue to do, I'm sure.

I'm sure that CBS covers its behind by requiring all HGs to sign air-tight releases.

My thoughts exactly. I have no idea why someone would give money to a person just because they're famous. But I guess it's their money to blow however they want. It's a sad reflection on our society that fame (even a little fame) puts them on a pedestal.

If I want to donate money, I'll send it to Elissa so she can have some of that cosmetic surgery reversed. It's the real tragedy!

And Dr. Will's best friend is Boogie a criminal that has been arrested for embezzlement and assault and accused of molesting a young man.

Children and animals are better then adult humans.

Children become adult humans. No.

Animals only.