9/5 TV Show Eviction Night Thread

uvp

1.Will Elissa vote to keep Amanda ?

2. Predict something one particular hg's will do on the show tonight .....

3. Who do you think/want to win HOH/2 evictees on tonight's double eviction show?

:animated_bouncy:

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1. I sure hope not...I would love to hear "by a 3-1 vote" (Amanda thinking she is for sure staying) Amanda you have been evicted.

2. Amanda is going to try and bully Julie when confronted about her behavior in the house.

3. I hope Judd wins first HOH because I don't want him to somehow go out on a DE again. I really hope MCRae is the 2nd evicted houseguest, because a week without Amanda and he could really turn on his game and win this thing. That would disgust me.

1.Will Elissa vote to keep Amanda ? - YES - Gina Marie can you break the tie? GM to Amanda - Get to Steppin girl

2. Predict something one particular hg's will do on the show tonight ..... Andy will put on a big show that he is shocked Amanda is voted out and as planned blame Elissa. She will say but I gave her my rings.

3. Who do you think/want to win HOH/2 evictees on tonight's double eviction show? HOH - Spencer and he puts up Elissa and McCrae. Elissa wins POV and he puts up GM and McCrae goes home. Next HOH Judd

(and I think Judd will put Andy and Elissa on the block and they should blindside Andy)

1.Will Elissa vote to keep Amanda ? Yes

2. Predict something one particular hg's will do on the show tonight ..... ginamarie will say that this is one time she wishes she could vote.

3. Who do you think/want to win HOH/2 evictees on tonight's double eviction show? Elissa. amanda/andy

1.Will Elissa vote to keep Amanda ? Yes

2. Predict something one particular hg's will do on the show tonight ..... GM will tell Amanda, get to steppin'!

3. Who do you think/want to win HOH/2 evictees on tonight's double eviction show? 1st hoh: McCrae, 2nd evictee: GM, 2nd HOH Elissa

1.Will Elissa vote to keep Amanda ? Elissa is honey badger and will do as she please so YES !!!

2. Predict something one particular hg's will do on the show tonight ..... Julie will ask Amanda if her and Mccrae have a future outside of BB

3. Who do you think/want to win HOH/2 evictees on tonight's double eviction show? I want one of the guys to join Amanda. I dont want to see an all boys club down the stretch

1.Will Elissa vote to keep Amanda ? Yes, seems likely

2. Predict something one particular hg's will do on the show tonight ..... Andy crying (trying to get Jury vote, again) and framed Elissa as the one that flipped on Amanda

3. Who do you think/want to win HOH/2 evictees on tonight's double eviction show? Elissa won HoH on DE, Andy as 2nd Evictee :smartass2:

1. Who cares? Amanda is toast no matter how Elissa votes.

2. Andy will cry. You could make this prediction every week and still be right.

3. I think J U Double D is due to win, but I hope Elissa wins, puts up crying Andy and professional pawn Spencer and Andy goes away.

The first NFL game is tonight, so Big Brother's ratings are gonna suck even if Amanda is leaving.

3. Who do you think/want to win HOH/2 evictees on tonight's double eviction show? HOH - Spencer and he puts up Elissa and McCrae. Elissa wins POV and he puts up GM and McCrae goes home. Next HOH Judd

(and I think Judd will put Andy and Elissa on the block and they should blindside Andy)

I like ALL of this!!

1. Who cares? Amanda is toast no matter how Elissa votes.

2. Andy will cry. You could make this prediction every week and still be right.

3. I think J U Double D is due to win, but I hope Elissa wins, puts up crying Andy and professional pawn Spencer and Andy goes away.

The first NFL game is tonight, so Big Brother's ratings are gonna suck even if Amanda is leaving.

Well said my friend. Especially the last part. :cheers:

500 episode

wow on a de night :clap::animated_bouncy:

andy the last one to cast vote :animated_bouncy:

2. Predict something one particular hg's will do on the show tonight ..... GM will tell Amanda, get to steppin'!

good call did she mention she would say that on the feeds :animated_bouncy:

andy escapes again

how could amanda be so stupid :animated_bouncy:

2. Predict something one particular hg's will do on the show tonight ..... Julie will ask Amanda if her and Mccrae have a future outside of BB

wow this one was like taking candy from a baby :animated_bouncy: