Sign in to follow this  
Jem

Episode 1.19: Deux Ex Machina

Guest ranster627

back to my Mars photo comparison ... yes I am like a dog with a new bone!

first, thanks for the link JEDI, great reading there! I loved the way they filled in the other side of the face with the mirror image ... looks like a lion (saw it on a show once)!

Here is my attempt to link three mysteries together ...

I think the face in the Hatch and the face on Mars, are the face of Rose's Husband! :wink:

Guest conniejoe
Sorry guys, I still don't see anything. :shock:

Guest XandraSkye
I think the face in the Hatch and the face on Mars, are the face of Rose's Husband! :wink:

:roll: Let it go, Rans...let it go.

Guest ranster627

In an effort to let it go ... :wink: ... I wonder if there will be any good companion guides published for LOST? Anyone big on Amazon that might know?

Guest ranster627
Did anyone notice on the previews they are showing now on LOST. The voice on the radio is very clear all of a sudden. It does say "We're the survivors of flight 815." :shock:

I was soooooooo waiting for someone to bring this up! I rarely have an I told you so moment!!!!! LOL

Not to get caught up in my celebrating ... now does it really sound so obsessive or far-fetched to think that Rose's husband is out there? :wink:

Guest ranster627

can I convert anyone else?

i would love for da to have the return ticket come back in the house win hoh and put paul and paulie up on the block and if one of them comes down put coreys weak ass on the block. I hate that the women get in this game get sprung, and start playing a mans game. Da was the only 1 whose using her head that's why they want her out shes too damn smart they only want women around they can control and manipulate, like Bridgette, Nicole, zakiyah, natalie etc. I truly think that's why they only put 2 African americans in 1 season at most there has never been a season where you have 4 or more black people in 1 season let alone in 18 seasons theres never been a black winner, hell theres only been 1 time in 18 seasons a black person has made it to the the final 2. that's a big problem because you have 16 contestants and only 2 at most are black, that's not right. now on 2 the pp connection, please, please, somebody in that house use ur brain for 1 minute and get rid of them very very soon because if not that's ur final 2 right there!!!