McCrae - Week 10 (POV Winner - Saved)

JEDI

Has McCrae said any of the nasty vile stuff the others ~minus judd an elissa~ have been saying ?

________

No, he just usually sits there silently, (neither condemning nor condoning the comments publicly), but he chastises Amanda behind closed doors about her comments.

Thanks ! I had not heard anything so I thought he might not have , but you never know .

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be damned. McCrae said that he doesn't think Andy's going to go for it. It was "too good to be true" and that he believes Elissa is in but not Andy. THANK YOU!! I was hoping he would see through Andy's fakeness.

Did I miss that Misha? I was sooooo hoping he would believe Elissa and they go forward. The last thing I read was that he told Andy to blame it on Elissa if it goes "south" Thursday. Makes me feel better! Thank you.

Did I miss that Misha? I was sooooo hoping he would believe Elissa and they go forward. The last thing I read was that he told Andy to blame it on Elissa if it goes "south" Thursday. Makes me feel better! Thank you.

I think he was testing Andy or covering himself just in case Andy wins HOH. Later when he talked to Amanda alone, that was when he voiced the concern. Everyone knows that Elissa is a horrible liar so its clear to McCranda that Elissa telling the truth. Amanda believes in Andy the same way that Helen did. We saw how that turned out.

Mccrea \m-cc-rea, mc-crea\ as a boy's name is of Irish and Gaelic origin, and the meaning of Mccrea is "son of grace".

Read more at http://www.thinkbabynames.com/meaning/1/Mccrea#G0pSdBji3v1bX5yI.99

Nice post. You seem to be an educated woman. But, if you want to feel important next time mention that Mccrea is a white honky name>

The veto comp sucked! No one could beat Amanda? really? Of course, they both had to fight each other at the end. Hmmmmm, I guess that makes amends with the other idiots who could not win ONCE! Really? OMG. Of course Andy threw it obviously.

Oh yeah, this is McCrea thread.Ya, he did win. Ya, Ya , he did throw up. Yep he did cry.

I may be totally wrong and will probably never know for sure but I feel that McPizza was acting. This guy has never shown much emotion, even when his bimbo queen is kissing and rubbing all over him. He has never shown much emotion in his DRs. Now he suddenly is all emotional and talking about it? It just came across phony to me. He has done acting and radio.

Lucky for McCrae, Amanda already has his whole life in Florida planned out for him. Unfortunately, it may be a short life as I could see her pulling a Jodi Arias when he ditches her.

They don't have pizza delivery in Florida?

Nice post. You seem to be an educated woman. But, if you want to feel important next time mention that Mccrea is a white honky name>

White? they were into painting themselves blue

I may be totally wrong and will probably never know for sure but I feel that McPizza was acting. This guy has never shown much emotion, even when his bimbo queen is kissing and rubbing all over him. He has never shown much emotion in his DRs. Now he suddenly is all emotional and talking about it? It just came across phony to me. He has done acting and radio.

Came across as phony? you McThink?