Andy - Week 10

JEDI

Andy ratting out Elissa /Amanda alliance to the Exterminators.

Andy insists nobody say anything and he will act shocked with Amanda is voted out. These people need to tell Andy just quit trying to play both sides. Andy can't be aligned with EVERYONE.

Anyway 12:40 am Big Brother time.

They need to just vote out the Rat Andy but for Spencer he has been his lifeline in the game.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I don't get is why everyone has allowed Andy to have these fake alliances... when he was aligned with Am/Mc and also with Helen, he would tell them not to blow his cover with Helen. Now, he's still fake aligned with Am/Mc and telling Exterminators not to blow that fake alliance.

Why is everyone allowing this? Doesn't it make them wonder who he is truly aligned with? In past seasons, people would get called out for playing both sides. But for some reason these people know Andy is doing it and they don't seem to care.

What I don't get is why everyone has allowed Andy to have these fake alliances... when he was aligned with Am/Mc and also with Helen, he would tell them not to blow his cover with Helen. Now, he's still fake aligned with Am/Mc and telling Exterminators not to blow that fake alliance.

Why is everyone allowing this? Doesn't it make them wonder who he is truly aligned with? In past seasons, people would get called out for playing both sides. But for some reason these people know Andy is doing it and they don't seem to care.

I wonder that all the time. I think it might because he looks like a little elf? ya think?

When Elissa follows Amanda out the door and when Helen, Elissa and Amanda become best buds in the jury house they can exchange notes on Andy. They will see him as a rat I am thinking...

i think they will notice he was a weasel

last season dan he also had many who didnt notice his tactics until jury or voted them out :laugh4:

but dan game i actually liked

just something about andy game just turns me off

most who knows me here knows i am a fan of good gameplay

but i just cant get behind someone who main gameplay is to report back everything he hears

if not for elissa winning hoh he still maybe up amanda/mccrae azz

he may well win if he is against someone like spencer etc......

in most season his type of gameplay of being the house snitch /rat wouldnt fly

but to each its own

my opinion on andy's game

:animated_bouncy:

I agree with you, that is the flaw I. His gameplay , is the goody goody snitch

Since Amanda is now in possession of Elissa's rings it will be a little harder for the Rat Andy to pull off his fake outrage when Amanda is voted out.

..... I have to admit I am a little scared that Andy might flip hamster.gif

Since Amanda is now in possession of Elissa's rings it will be a little harder for the Rat Andy to pull off his fake outrage when Amanda is voted out.

..... I have to admit I am a little scared that Andy might flip hamster.gif

love the wheel

run andy run

run and get those jury votes you are voting out each week :animated_bouncy:

I think they're all so stupid they don't get it.

The thing is, IF he makes final two, he has a lot of scrambling to do to come up with any justifiable reason why he should win. He is only out for himself and Helen informed Judd NOT to trust him. I honestly think, and want to believe that Judd will take Elissa with him to final two over all the others since he seems to be the only other houseguest with any form of decency in him. I like that he listens intently and I think he is forming his own opinions on what is spewing from everyone's mouth. He came back and made the alliance with Elissa; let's hope he is still heeding Helen's warning and that he buries both Andy's and Spencer's hopes at f2.

Taharqa :

" I thought Rat Andy would stay loyal to McCrea to the finish but I guess he saw the sinking ship and had to save himself. "

I'm thinking if McCrea wins HOH after the DE... he'll be jumping right back on that ship (lol, if he's still there)

Hope, hope, hope he isn't in the F3

he just said he hates to be like the nerd herd but he really feels like he's on the good side what a big fat turd! :censored:

He is a turd...and what I hope happens is that Elissa votes for Amazon to leave and when Julie reads the votes she can turn to McNasty and say "see, I TOLD you Andy wouldn't vote to keep Amanda". Then watch that scared rat boy look cross his face as he scrambles around trying to find a hidy-hole.

this could so easily be a spencer and andy final two. with the exception of amanda and mccrae, spencer and andy have stayed true to each other. that thought gives me such a headache.

VOMITING.jpg

Yes....called it weeks ago......it could happen

Posted 04 August 2013 - 07:31 AM

Hawknose, on 04 Aug 2013 - 01:03 AM, said:snapback.png

YXB7MIk.jpg

LOL

Final Two -- and this should be the publicity shot BB uses to advertise!

Yes....called it weeks ago......it could happen

Posted 04 August 2013 - 07:31 AM

Hawknose, on 04 Aug 2013 - 01:03 AM, said:snapback.png

LOL

Final Two -- and this should be the publicity shot BB uses to advertise!

My emocions ain't workin??????//