Andy - Week 10

JEDI

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Andy has covered his tracks pretty well throughout the season so far. He had to show his hand somewhat when Helen was evicted but other than that, he's been pretty slick at keeping the target off his back. He was smart enough to jump ship when Amanda finally went off the deep end & has managed (as far as I can tell as of last night) to keep her believing he's got her back.

Whoever initiated the sacred rule of "voting with the house" did him a huge favor. The house seems to be a CRAFTY "floater's paradise" this season.

Okay, I just read on the update page that "It looks like Gina Marie will be putting up Andy as the replacement." I don't get the live feeds so I'm wondering when that changed. Last night when they all went to bed, Spencer had volunteered to go up as the replacement.

Okay, I just read on the update page that "It looks like Gina Marie will be putting up Andy as the replacement." I don't get the live feeds so I'm wondering when that changed. Last night when they all went to bed, Spencer had volunteered to go up as the replacement.

I watched the live feeds until late and didn't ever hear that. As of late late last night Spencer was still going up as the pawn.

Honestly - I really don't care who wins. Nobody I could cheer for this season.

The favorite to win via the Internet fans is Judd. Now I think he is OK but of the people left he probably played the messiest game and just got lucky he is still there.

but... ya I don't care who wins. d378d423.gif

Honestly - I really don't care who wins. Nobody I could cheer for this season.

The favorite to win via the Internet fans is Judd. Now I think he is OK but of the people left he probably played the messiest game and just got lucky he is still there.

but... ya I don't care who wins. d378d423.gif

I like judd okay. He was pretty rude to jessie though and even if she was a clinging vine, I don't excuse his rudeness. He is better than some of them, though, and it's okay with me if he wins. Andy, no, mainly because I don't like him for a multitude of reasons which is shallow of me at best because all he is doing is playing the game and very well at that to have been on the block only once and even then with no chance of going.

As much as I'd like to see McPizza go to jury on the DE, I'm thinking a blindside of Andy would be great. Then I wouldn't have to watch him run from room to room, sobbing and begging, for days. With the DE, it's just a few minutes of his red, crumpled face, river of tears and whiny pleading for his life. Plus, he would hate going to jury before Elissa so that would be a bonus.

As much as I'd like to see McPizza go to jury on the DE, I'm thinking a blindside of Andy would be great. Then I wouldn't have to watch him run from room to room, sobbing and begging, for days. With the DE, it's just a few minutes of his red, crumpled face, river of tears and whiny pleading for his life. Plus, he would hate going to jury before Elissa so that would be a bonus.

I really want him to go also but my personal preference is for him to have a week of freaking. I know that is mean but.... it would make the season better for me.

I really want him to go also but my personal preference is for him to have a week of freaking. I know that is mean but.... it would make the season better for me.

Not mean, just fun. As viewers who have watched him sit back and enjoy the hoopla he created all season, it's our turn now to sit back and enjoy.

Not mean, just fun. As viewers who have watched him sit back and enjoy the hoopla he created all season, it's our turn now to sit back and enjoy.

I just dread turning on the feeds and seeing that red, blotchy face every day and having to listen to him sob out his excuses for being loyal to the McDirtys.

I think Andy needs to feel like he's in real danger of going home. Begging for votes, pleading not to be sent to the JH.

It's all part of the BB Experience that he's longed for these past years.

Hope they don't deprive him this special part of being on Big Brother. :naughty:

ITA!!! Andy is the most annoying rat ever! i would love to see him blindsided ..he can't believe anyone would have the audacity to put him out! :crybaby::crybaby::giggle: