Elissa - DE/Week 10/11 - Evicted (D/E Sep. 5) - Juror #6

JEDI

I think GM would take Judd & Elissa to f3. Judd may be the only male that GM trusts over Elissa. I'm quite sure she is aware that Andy and Spencer are practically glued to the McNasty's just in case the current HOH doesn't benefit them. Haven't seen either of them actually win an HOH or POV, but then again, are they really trying? Other than the comp that Amanda had arranged to be thrown to her that Spencer screwed her up on, he has really done nothing other than float along holding Andy's hand.

That being the case, I think that it is time for judd to step-up and win a comp and protect ginamarie and perhaps elissa. judd is the luckiest of them all to have been gifted with a second chance.. much moreso than elissa as it turns out. though she came to the house under somewhat dubious circumstances she has had to fight great odds to stay. I hope that judd does not disappoint. i agree with you for the most part.

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly, you open the door....

I'm not intentionally trying to bait anyone. I just find it odd that someone will cry foul about a hg's attack on someone and then turn around and comment the same way. And I really don't see anyone making these judgements on Amanda's thread. If I missed them, I missed them. I don't think anyone should be attacking anyone in the house on anything other than their game play and behaviour. I really don't give a damn what someone looks like, it's their behaviour that I'm concerned with and certain hg's and posters behaviours are out of line.

Clearly some fans feel they're job's to TEACH others right from wrong.

SHOW them the error of their ways.

Long-winded lessons and educational posts.

Gives a good laugh. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Have you ever noticed how when confronted with her own nastiness, Amanda's first inclination is to make a whiny complaint about the other HGs and then she follows the whining up with yet another nasty jab at someone she dislikes? I guess it takes all kinds...

Monk

True. It has been said that it relates completely to how we feel about ourselves - judging someone. YIKES! I'm not sure what it means when people judge people for judging other people for judging other people.

Maybe amanda is one of those persons who is just mean?

Its kind of funny how the Elissa thread turns out to be a lot of posts about Amanda.

I did feel like Elissa on the episode tonight was taunting Amanda but GM said it best. Amanda spent DAYS torturing Elissa where Elissa finally stayed there and spoke back. After that (and Andy and Spencer telling her to just walk away when Amanda follows her around) she went back to walking away. But in those days, with the exception of a few minutes of consolation from others, Elissa hasn't really gotten to vent about her frustrations. As a venter when I get upset, I understood that Elissa had finally had enough. She needed people to comfort her and agree with her regarding how Amanda hurt her. When you get down to it, we all need a little affirmation that we aren't alone when things go badly in our lives.

I totally agree. Of course, the two stooges just sat there and wouldn't show any support for Elissa. (But I bet Spencer was smiling when he put down his chicken face). Elissa is so much better than Amanda and she should not be ashamed to let Amanda know how she feels. Of course, now everyone, this is only MY OPINION.

I totally agree. Of course, the two stooges just sat there and wouldn't show any support for Elissa. (But I bet Spencer was smiling when he put down his chicken face). Elissa is so much better than Amanda and she should not be ashamed to let Amanda know how she feels. Of course, now everyone, this is only MY OPINION.

I am of the same opinion so there is at least two of us.

Its kind of funny how the Elissa thread turns out to be a lot of posts about Amanda.

I did feel like Elissa on the episode tonight was taunting Amanda but GM said it best. Amanda spent DAYS torturing Elissa where Elissa finally stayed there and spoke back. After that (and Andy and Spencer telling her to just walk away when Amanda follows her around) she went back to walking away. But in those days, with the exception of a few minutes of consolation from others, Elissa hasn't really gotten to vent about her frustrations. As a venter when I get upset, I understood that Elissa had finally had enough. She needed people to comfort her and agree with her regarding how Amanda hurt her. When you get down to it, we all need a little affirmation that we aren't alone when things go badly in our lives.

I agree. Well said.

my opinion too! Amanda has it coming BIG TIME CAN'T WAIT TIL SHE'S GONE :band:

so true ,Misha! GO ELISSA give Amazon a taste of her own medicine :hurray::hurray::hurray:

C'mon folks... Amanda's only mean when she doesn't get her way.

Other than that... she's just loud mouthed, promiscuous, opinionated and somewhat top heavy. -_-

oops edit : and bossy

:hahohi::hahohi: :hahohi: :hahohi:

Major lurker, felt compelled to post (though have been a fan since season 2). On any other BB season, I would not even think twice about Elissa. She is not really memorable except for her complete inability to form a coherent sentence. She started as a one-trick pony to get ratings being Rachel Reilly's sister. But as the season has worn on, and with this cast of idiots, I can't help myself but root for her. I get those that do not like her. My husband cannot stand her and cannot wait for to be evicted. Regardless of the disdain for Elissa, I really do think she is smarter than she lets on. This is a point my husband and I have argued (maybe too strong a word for a reality TV show...perhaps discussed ????) I really do think that she lacks communication skills, but that does not make her stupid (again a point that reasonable minds can disagree).

Regardless, there is little likelihood that she'll make it to the final 2 as she has not been able to cement herself into a decent alliance. But I do think of all the people left in this game, she is a pretty decent underdog to root for in a disappointing season. She is the first person to go against McCranda and make her HOH her own.

in my opinion, anybody who has lips should probably rethink having them enhanced unless it is for medical reasons or your doctor has a very light hand. It is not attractive. elissa has the added misfortune of contorting her face sometimes when she talks and that makes her enhanced lips even more obvious. rachel did the same. I do think that elissa's lips are much less blowsy than they were and I don't think that she looks like a duck but then some of you think that evel dick is devastatingly handsome so wth ever.

YOU SAID "but then some of you think that evel dick is devastatingly handsome so wth ever." So funny I did not know any one was of that misperception damn...I posted the duckling photo to let people see how cute duck bills are. I do not think she looks like a duck I think she would be more attractive without so much makeup, but I do get tired of the stuff about people's looks. I guess Amanda is really good looking but her actions do interfere with that perception. Elyssa is less good looking, but despite a certain forced way of being, she seems to be a better person. Judd looks a bit like Dopey the dumb dwarf in Disney's Snow White and he talks like Boomhauer in King of the Hill, but I don't think he is slower than the rest. I normally like long hair on men, but McC is somehow messy and rather disgusting; he looks dirty. I like Spencer's beard and he is good at strategy, but he has said some things that make me not interested to know him. I like being able to watch GM but would not want to know her. I like Andy but do not like how he threw Elyssa under the bus. So of all the guests who are left, Elyssa stands out as the one I do not feel a bit of repugnant nausea about.

i loved the episode tonight..it really stood out how delusional Amazon is.."Elissa's torturing me" boohoo ..Elissa never approached her once .. it was bat shit crazy Amanda picking on her..she really needs therapy ..i loved when big mouth Amazon told Elissa she was going on the block..and then BOOM there's Amazon on the block! :laugh4::laugh4::hahohi::hahohi::hahohi:

YOU SAID "but then some of you think that evel dick is devastatingly handsome so wth ever." So funny I did not know any one was of that misperception damn...I posted the duckling photo to let people see how cute duck bills are. I do not think she looks like a duck I think she would be more attractive without so much makeup, but I do get tired of the stuff about people's looks. I guess Amanda is really good looking but her actions do interfere with that perception. Elyssa is less good looking, but despite a certain forced way of being, she seems to be a better person. Judd looks a bit like Dopey the dumb dwarf in Disney's Snow White and he talks like Boomhauer in King of the Hill, but I don't think he is slower than the rest. I normally like long hair on men, but McC is somehow messy and rather disgusting; he looks dirty. I like Spencer's beard and he is good at strategy, but he has said some things that make me not interested to know him. I like being able to watch GM but would not want to know her. I like Andy but do not like how he threw Elyssa under the bus. So of all the guests who are left, Elyssa stands out as the one I do not feel a bit of repugnant nausea about.

Little confused how you're tired of people going on about the HG's looks and in your next breath state...

" Elyssa is less good looking, but despite a certain forced way of being, she seems to be a better person. Judd looks a bit like Dopey the dumb dwarf in Disney's Snow White and he talks like Boomhauer in King of the Hill, but I don't think he is slower than the rest. I normally like long hair on men, but McC is somehow messy and rather disgusting; he looks dirty. I like Spencer's beard and he is good at strategy, "

Alterations to one's body never looks natural. Especiallt breast implants and injected lips.

Personally I find ALL the HG's rather slim pickings from the human gene pool.

Little confused how you're tired of people going on about the HG's looks and in your next breath state...

" Elyssa is less good looking, but despite a certain forced way of being, she seems to be a better person. Judd looks a bit like Dopey the dumb dwarf in Disney's Snow White and he talks like Boomhauer in King of the Hill, but I don't think he is slower than the rest. I normally like long hair on men, but McC is somehow messy and rather disgusting; he looks dirty. I like Spencer's beard and he is good at strategy, "

Alterations to one's body never looks natural. Especiallt breast implants and injected lips.

Personally I find ALL the HG's rather slim pickings from the human gene pool.Yes I commented on looks to show a disparity with how that has anything to do with how they act. I like long hair on men but the act of being dirty interferes with that for my normal appreciation. I agree with you that alterations like implants and plastic surgery do not look natural and neither does makeup and heels make women's feet look like forks with bent and missing tines. And while none of them is ugly or deserving of being in a freak show, they mostly behave shamefully.

I still like her! LOL Anyway, I don't care about her looks or what she decided to do to change them. Most people do things now a days to enhance, change their looks. I die my hair to cover the grey! I wear makeup when I leave the house!

Now back to game talk, I hate that she wants to work with McCrea. He hates her! Anyway, glad she is still there and glad Amanda is going home.

like I said, elissa is an easy target. I like her but there isn't a whole helluva lot to choose from to like on BB15. when they placed her in the house they had to know and she had to know, as well, that it would likely be a rough row to hoe. Amazing to me that she is still there. Would they let her win? I just can't see it but maybe. If she doesn't win comps from here on out she is probably gone. Who would vote elissa the win over the remaining HG's? They all believe her to be wealthy - she has said as much. Yes? That counts when people vote I think.