Elissa - DE/Week 10/11 - Evicted (D/E Sep. 5) - Juror #6

JEDI

I bet those calling her duck face have the most perfect body/face themselves!

Thank you Angie & Roli. It's just as bad to attack Elissa on her appearance on the boards as it is for Amanda to continually make crude comments about her. Elissa has never attacked Amanda on her appearance and hardly on anything other than her disgusting behaviour. The attacks on Elissa's family are totally out of line as well, but you can't tell anyone on these boards that since they have such a distaste for Elissa. I would never attack anyone's family on these boards. I comment only on the behaviours which I find totally out of line.

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you Angie & Roli. It's just as bad to attack Elissa on her appearance on the boards as it is for Amanda to continually make crude comments about her. Elissa has never attacked Amanda on her appearance and hardly on anything other than her disgusting behaviour. The attacks on Elissa's family are totally out of line as well, but you can't tell anyone on these boards that since they have such a distaste for Elissa. I would never attack anyone's family on these boards. I comment only on the behaviours which I find totally out of line.

Elissa only implied that Amanda had an abortion in the past.

Considering all the nasty hateful things Amanda said while she followed her around the house , I'm surprised Elissa showed the restraint she did, I would have said much worse, Amanda gets exactly what she gives, come on now, no one is perfect and this is bb, why can't we just like who we like, give our opinion without it being ripped apart by the ones who disagree , there is no right or wrong, in my mind tho Elissa has sooooooooo much more class then Amanda

Elissa only implied that Amanda had an abortion in the past.

Sorry, but on that one you must wonder when Amanda tells everyone she was three days pregnant at casting then all of a sudden, no baby. My first thought was abortion, only after I thought "How the hell do you know that you're three days pregnant?". I've never heard of the technology that tells you that so soon. So, I guess I'm as bad as Elissa. Yeah, me and about 20,000 other people who had the same instant thought.

They have ept tests, but 3 days is pretty early, and anyway who cares whether she was preg, miscarried, terminated it whatever, if she didn't want flack then Amanda should have kept that on the QT, you tell personal stuff it's open to comment , Amanda loves attention,any kind , bad or good

Are you going to make the same type of post in Amanda (and other's) threads(s) where they are continually attacked on their appearance?

Are you going to make the same type of post in Amanda (and other's) threads(s) where they are continually attacked on their appearance?

Well I for one will make comments based on my very own opinion in whoevers thread without answering baiting questions from ppl who have different opinions, to which they are entitled to, but are not entitled to egg others on or bait them, just sayin

Well I for one will make comments based on my very own opinion in whoevers thread without answering baiting questions from ppl who have different opinions, to which they are entitled to, but are not entitled to egg others on or bait them, just sayin

That is what you should do and I will do the same.

If I want to comment on Elissa's ducklips, I should be free to do so without judgment or baiting comments. Just saying.

I have heard Amanda being called Amazon woman and that is what McRae calls her and he supposedly loves her. I will call them the McNasty or McDirty because they are both have such poor hygiene issues, but that is a choice they make, not how they were born.

If I want to comment on Elissa's ducklips, I should be free to do so without judgment or baiting comments. Just saying.

Well I guess if you feel she looks like a duck because she had work done on her lips, that's your opinion. I just don't see it.

I don't think anyone called your name or judged you, little defensive? I don't care what ppl think of their favs or the ones they like, but I do see a lot of ppl making it personal when they just need to stick to their opinions and quit making digs on the ppl that differ, there is a difference in making a dig on the person versus the persons opinion

I don't think anyone called your name or judged you, little defensive? I don't care what ppl think of their favs or the ones they like, but I do see a lot of ppl making it personal when they just need to stick to their opinions and quit making digs on the ppl that differ, there is a difference in making a dig on the person versus the persons opinion

Opinion noted.

Considering all the nasty hateful things Amanda said while she followed her around the house , I'm surprised Elissa showed the restraint she did, I would have said much worse, Amanda gets exactly what she gives, come on now, no one is perfect and this is bb, why can't we just like who we like, give our opinion without it being ripped apart by the ones who disagree , there is no right or wrong, in my mind tho Elissa has sooooooooo much more class then Amanda

Good point! I'm not a fan of Amanda OR Elissa but when I commented that Elissa isnt completely innocent & on a personal level, she actually annoys me more than Amanda, another poster was appalled by my obvious lack of good sense & didnt mind pointing it out...more than once. Lol. I was told to "hate who I want" but I got the distinct impression that this person was truly bothered by my opinion. THEN another poster wrote an essay explaining (to the first poster) why anyone who shares my opinion is basically a scourge on society. Really???

First & foremost, I don't HATE any BB hg - that's just ridiculous to me. I enjoy a snarky comment as much as the next guy & I enjoy this website but wow! Some people get pretty intense if you don't share their opinion! Peace Peace

Good point! I'm not a fan of Amanda OR Elissa but when I commented that Elissa isnt completely innocent & on a personal level, she actually annoys me more than Amanda, another poster was appalled by my obvious lack of good sense & didnt mind pointing it out...more than once. Lol. I was told to "hate who I want" but I got the distinct impression that this person was truly bothered by my opinion. THEN another poster wrote an essay explaining (to the first poster) why anyone who shares my opinion is basically a scourge on society. Really???

First & foremost, I don't HATE any BB hg - that's just ridiculous to me. I enjoy a snarky comment as much as the next guy & I enjoy this website but wow! Some people get pretty intense if you don't share their opinion! Peace Peace

Lol, I know right, Elissa is annoying, and last night I really thought she should zip it a bit, but then I look at Amanda and Mcnasty and they are delusional, this season is really a trip, I'm not rootin for any of them , there have been some major wars around here over the yrs, it's pretty cool now tho

Yeah I saw that. Just wow.

Yes, wisegal, you are a scourge on society because you don't like Elissa. Never show your face in public again, OK? :lamo::lol2:

I don't hate any of them either but I don't like any of them. In my opinion, they came on BB because they believe viewers would want to watch them and that they would make great TV. They all know that the feed watchers can be cruel. But they always believe that they will have tons of fans when they come out. If you put yourself in the spotlight you have to expect all your flaws to be pointed out. The posters here on Morty's are nowhere near as mean as other forums.

Yes, wisegal, you are a scourge on society because you don't like Elissa. Never show your face in public again, OK? :lamo::lol2:

I don't hate any of them either but I don't like any of them. In my opinion, they came on BB because they believe viewers would want to watch them and that they would make great TV. They all know that the feed watchers can be cruel. But they always believe that they will have tons of fans when they come out. If you put yourself in the spotlight you have to expect all your flaws to be pointed out. The posters here on Morty's are nowhere near as mean as other forums.

Oh this is soooo true about the other boards, they are no holds barred, too cray for me,lol, I was listening to Amanda talking about doing amazing race, etc? Wha?, they would never have the likes of them on there, they are sooo out of it and in or a rude awakening

Oh this is soooo true about the other boards, they are no holds barred, too cray for me,lol, I was listening to Amanda talking about doing amazing race, etc? Wha?, they would never have the likes of them on there, they are sooo out of it and in or a rude awakening

They do know that AR can't be played from a bed, right? :sleep1::sleep1:

Laughing at the above posts,seriously , they couldn't run the ar, too laaazzzyyy

i love how gm and Elissa are keeping it on the down low about working together..Amanda trying to tell GM that Elissa tortured Aaryn the whole time she was there is ridiculous..the only bullies in that house were jeremy and Amanda..everytime someone gets hoh Amanda is right there telling them who to put up! i thought it was hysterical when Amanda was telling Elissa she was going up..and then BAM UP GOES THE MCNASTIES!

:hahohi::hahohi: :hahohi:

They have ept tests, but 3 days is pretty early, and anyway who cares whether she was preg, miscarried, terminated it whatever, if she didn't want flack then Amanda should have kept that on the QT, you tell personal stuff it's open to comment , Amanda loves attention,any kind , bad or goodE

Exactly, you open the door....

I'm not intentionally trying to bait anyone. I just find it odd that someone will cry foul about a hg's attack on someone and then turn around and comment the same way. And I really don't see anyone making these judgements on Amanda's thread. If I missed them, I missed them. I don't think anyone should be attacking anyone in the house on anything other than their game play and behaviour. I really don't give a damn what someone looks like, it's their behaviour that I'm concerned with and certain hg's and posters behaviours are out of line.

I hope that ginamarie has been to enough barbecues to realize that both elissa and amanda are looking-out for their own interests when they try to convince her of anything. elissa has an edge over amanda at the moment because ginamarie knows that the showmance needs to be split asunder. would ginamarie look to judd over any of them to accompany her to f2 if she has the opportunity? Does ginamarie trust elissa over any of the men?

I hope that ginamarie has been to enough barbecues to realize that both elissa and amanda are looking-out for their own interests when they try to convince her of anything. elissa has an edge over amanda at the moment because ginamarie knows that the showmance needs to be split asunder. would ginamarie look to judd over any of them to accompany her to f2 if she has the opportunity? Does ginamarie trust elissa over any of the men?

I think GM would take Judd & Elissa to f3. Judd may be the only male that GM trusts over Elissa. I'm quite sure she is aware that Andy and Spencer are practically glued to the McNasty's just in case the current HOH doesn't benefit them. Haven't seen either of them actually win an HOH or POV, but then again, are they really trying? Other than the comp that Amanda had arranged to be thrown to her that Spencer screwed her up on, he has really done nothing other than float along holding Andy's hand.