Amanda - Week 10 - Evicted (Sep. 5) - Juror #5

CeCiMom

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder what kind of footage they'll show tomorrow nite about Elissa and the 'ring thing' ?

I was thinking this afternoon, there were 2 possibilities of why Elissa would make that offer to Amanda.

+ She knew about the Exterminators and knew she was expendable.... so why not take her chances with

McCrea and hope they win the HOHs and POV .

or

+ Production begged her to side with Amanda so she'd stop making everyone's life in the

house (and behind the walls) miserable til Thursday.

(Just some thoughts on a lazy afternoon)

I wonder what kind of footage they'll show tomorrow nite about Elissa and the 'ring thing' ?

I was thinking this afternoon, there were 2 possibilities of why Elissa would make that offer to Amanda.

+ She knew about the Exterminators and knew she was expendable.... so why not take her chances with

or

+ Production begged her to side with Amanda so she'd stop making everyone's life in the

or it's in her contract.

Wow, they really played up the couple thing tonight. Could not believe that NOT ONE of the OTHER group could Amanda out, really? That is why she needs to go. She can fight to win when she needs to. BUT, on the other hand, it was great to see them two compete against each other. LOL

OMG Amanda and her baby talk with McCruddy really is horrible. She keeps calling him poopyface in her baby voice and honey honey were you? McCrud says I went pee. Mandy says I missed you poopyface.

I can only take 5 minutes and off with the feeds.

OK, I might get awarning point for this but you can't say you were not warned.

All season long Amanda has gone from one hot looking mama to basicly what I would call a tramp. She reminded me of a song I used to have back in the 70's. I searched Utube and was shocked that I found it. It was NEVER on billboard because it was X-rated. It was preformed by an underground Brittish group called "The Electric Chairs". It's nasty, raunchy, X rated, funny as hell and pretty much sums up Amanda's relationship with McCrea. Send me a messg. if you want the link.

I AM NOT IMPLYING ANYTHING OTHER THAN POKING FUN AT AMANDA !!!!

lol I got that.. I actually felt a tiny bit sad for her when she said he is a 24 year old pizza boy and I love him.. lol

I call major BS. I'm not buying it. She is a GOOD actress. I think its all for the camera and hell give her a show, i'd probably watch it. But she needs to exit screen right this Thurs. So over her.....

or

VERY GOOD THOUGHTS! I bet one of those are true :D

Amanda after the fight

To production - Don't you screen these people?

Then later she attacks McCrae calling him a p*ssy.

You just sit there and let her attack me. Like a little man.

She said he doesn't know the meaning of love.

She is getting ready to pull a Jodi Aries on McWhipped.

No one thought it unfair that they kept picking Amanda to play against? The rules could have stipulated that a person could pick anyone except one who had just played and won in the last round. She won despite throwing up and lost by only one pin and one second to McC since his ball got to a pin just before hers got to her last pin. So many hate her, but she showed real grit in this comp.

I would have loved for McC to have taken her off the block. Her machinations to get him off would have been fun to see. She is a really good gamer and has a great ability with dealing with people and making deals.

Of course the house would be insane to keep the two of them. But they kept Evil D and his daughter until they were final two. Sickening season.

McC telling Amanda that there is no right and wrong in the BB house. That is the big ? of the presumption of the game. Some of us watch to see people operating under that notion (and I guess they feel people can therefore say racist and homophobic things to throw others off their game and it does not mean anything ) while others of us watch to see if people are able to retain some honor even while playing the game.

Those of us who are disgusted by those pejorative statements know that if one is not a racist, those remarks just do not exist in our arsenal as a means of demeaning people.

And yes we can recognize the stereotypes and find humor in jokes based on them. That does not mean a person agrees with the stereotype. I do not think blondes are dumb, but I still enjoy blonde jokes because they make fun of the idea of a group of people who are dumb. Then again, considering that most blondes volunteer to be blonde....

No one thought it unfair that they kept picking Amanda to play against? The rules could have stipulated that a person could pick anyone except one who had just played and won in the last round. She won despite throwing up and lost by only one pin and one second to McC since his ball got to a pin just before hers got to her last pin. So many hate her, but she showed real grit in this comp.

The HG made a lot of comments about how many breaks production let them take in that comp. What we saw on the show was not the timeline of the comp. They even said they let Amanda take a smoke break, water break and lots of rest periods in-between.