GinaMarie - Week 10 (HoH)

CeCiMom

I am so hoping that the vote is a tie tonight. It would be fitting since Gina Maria had the gonads to do what everyone in the house could not do, put up McCranda. I can only imagine the look on Amanda's face as Gina Marie plays judge, jury and executioner.

:giljotiini:

I see where you're coming from, but I hope it is NOT a tie...I hope Elissa votes Amanda out so she can point to Andy and say to McCrae "this is the fool you said was SO loyal to you"

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand that some people who adore ginamarie would love to see her cast the tie-breaking vote. I don't care how it is done as long as amanda exits the house. I am so hoping that it happens.

I'm hoping for an exit in a straight jacket........

0810-classic_cone_on.jpgtumblr_mqzbqydRD91su5sh6o1_500.png

A vile, filthy and disgusting woman but those are three attributes that many people can relate to because they see certain aspects of her characteristics in themselves.

Kinda disturbing knowing that trash like this works with children in paegents but her employer gave her the axe before their clients could protest too much.

It's fascinating watching mentally ill people show how ignorant they are while more shrewd and intelligent players plot their eviction right under their nose.....the woman is damaged goods with incredibly low self-esteem which most likely explains why she is uneducated, unemployed, single and living in her parents basement.

I like Gina Marie and I hate her trashy mouth. I love her spirit and I love that she is booting Mandy out the door. She has been good entertainment this week. Much better entertainment then her sidekick Aaryn.

sSig_heeheehee.gif

oh and referring to the post above. I am the opposite of GM in so many ways. I have never even said the F word in my life. You could not pay me a million dollars to go on BB. I don't like attention and happy with my family and my dogs.

You can see some heart in someone and like them for some reasons and not be like them.

I like Gina Marie and I hate her trashy mouth. I love her spirit and I love that she is booting Mandy out the door. She has been good entertainment this week. Much better entertainment then her sidekick Aaryn.

sSig_heeheehee.gif

oh and referring to the post above. I am the opposite of GM in so many ways. I have never even said the F word in my life. You could not pay me a million dollars to go on BB. I don't like attention and happy with my family and my dogs.

You can see some heart in someone and like them for some reasons and not be like them.

I feel much as you do - you said it well - but I had to let her go because she just goes too far and some of the stuff that comes out of that mouth is not fit for consumption. It's a shame, really, because I am drawn to her for other reasons and hoped that she would right herself and win it all which she might very well do. I dont think she'll be getting amanda's vote though.

sSig_heeheehee.gif

Atta boy Marty. I find her funny as hell. Even though I'm guilty of dropping F-bombs here and there (depending on the company I'm with) GM curses WAYYYY too much for this former sailor. She reminds me of a hard core tom boy. There's nothing sexy about a woman that uses that much profanity.

Part of me wants to think there's some good in her but everything about her is SO over the top. I keep thinking why doesn't SHE get some of those meds they're handing out?

She does get points for putting up the Mcduo.....I don't care what the scenario is as long as Amanda's booted.

Part of me wants to think there's some good in her but everything about her is SO over the top. I keep thinking why doesn't SHE get some of those meds they're handing out?She does get points for putting up the Mcduo.....I don't care what the scenario is as long as Amanda's booted.

Shes trash, sewage running through her veins and if you start to forget how slimy she is she will remind you after a few minutes with some filthy comment about children or someone's parents.

However I do commend the casting department somewhat for finding an individual as damaged and dysfunctional as she is because it gives people with similar values and morals someone to cheer and root for so they tune in and help the ratings.

It seems as I'd the Exterminaters will target her after they eliminate Elissa, she's a comp threat and a female so her time is limited with this alliance.

Shes trash, sewage running through her veins and if you start to forget how slimy she is she will remind you after a few minutes with some filthy comment about children or someone's parents.

However I do commend the casting department somewhat for finding an individual as damaged and dysfunctional as she is because it gives people with similar values and morals someone to cheer and root for so they tune in and help the ratings.

It seems as I'd the Exterminaters will target her after they eliminate Elissa, she's a comp threat and a female so her time is limited with this alliance.

Well Gina Marie may be a trash mouth but I betcha Taharqa if you needed help or some money or a place to stay she would gladly try and help you. She is a strange mixture of an unfiltered trash talking mouth that I think is a family thing. I don't think she knows what she is saying at times. I think she would love to be your friend. With Aaryn I didn't see that good heart they way I see with GM.

I agree with Marty in a way......I believe that some ppl. who are raised in particular cultures and/or communities really don't know any better because that's ALL they've been exposed to. Doesn't make it RIGHT......it's like when parents have a bias against gays, until their own child comes out. Were they biased, sure but they really didn't "get it". I truly don't think GM "gets it"....in her little world, anyone "different" is flawed. She's the oldest in the house with the least education/world experience.......doesn't make it RIGHT......just sayin

Oddly enough anyone cheering on sayyyyy Candice could be a closet racist considering CBS hid her remarks ( thankfully live feeds and Youtube did not ) since they choose not to acknowledge or somehow rationalize the nasties she spewed.

Or Elissa fans are supporters of body injections and omgoshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh using the word LIKE in every sentence.

ho hum... I suppose no one's perfect

Ha Ha......actually after seeing the Jersey Shore group a few times.......I would guess YES Slimcruz....but I don't want anyone to get the idea I have a bias against Jersey....YO, it appears to be M***a F***in incredible!

BTW......NO G's in Jersey unless they r in GM!

Ha Ha......actually after seeing the Jersey Shore group a few times.......I would guess YES Slimcruz....but I don't want anyone to get the idea I have a bias against Jersey....YO, it appears to be M***a F***in incredible!

LOL. You are right. I forgot about jersey shore and I forgot about THE jersey shore. :)