8/29 TV Show Eviction Night Thread

uvp

It's funny how HG will always try the excuse "it was taken out of context" or "they gave me a bad edit". With 24/7 cameras, they can't work that excuse.

i almost cringe when she did that :animated_bouncy:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i say either mccrae or gm will win this hoh :animated_bouncy:

What is it? Endurance again?

navigate an egg with your fingers and dont drop it and put it in your basket

hayden won this in bb12 :animated_bouncy:

I feel sick after what I just watched. That was an AMBUSH.

mugging :animated_bouncy:

It's funny how HG will always try the excuse "it was taken out of context" or "they gave me a bad edit". With 24/7 cameras, they can't work that excuse.

She was shocked when the audience booed and laughed when she said she was taken out of context or that she did not remember saying those things.

I feel sick after what I just watched. That was an AMBUSH.

I agree and it was done for ratings and the audience booing and laughing. I have been in the audience and that is NOT allowed. They also talk to you before you go in the audiance about your feelings and who you are rooting for and like and dislike. I think the audience was stacked.

I agree and it was done for ratings and the audience booing and laughing. I have been in the audience and that is NOT allowed. They also talk to you before you go in the audiance about your feelings and who you are rooting for and like and dislike. I think the audience was stacked.

Thank you very much for the insight. I wouldn't know any of this, so it helps me to understand WTH just happened.

I was pleasantly surprised that Julie called Aaryn out in the interview. She basically let her know how she is perceived outside the house. The audience was just laughing at her.

Pre-jury, where you can go home to your family and friends, see what you did wrong etc... No problem. Telling someone you are a racist bitoch, everyone hates you, but we need your vote, not so much.

It was no doubt obvious that Aaryn knew what was up by the way she was so prepared to answer Julie's questions. You may not like her answers but she was "too" ready with answers to those though questions she got. I'm calling bullchit on that spontanious meeting with Julie. They let her know there was controversy surrounding comments she made earlier and she was not as surprized as I thought she would be.

I really think CBS (and Julie) gave her an easy out tonight.

Pre-jury, where you can go home to your family and friends, see what you did wrong etc... No problem. Telling someone you are a racist bitoch, everyone hates you, but we need your vote, not so much.

America doesn't need her vote, that interview has no bearing on who Aaryn votes for at the end. None of the houseguest will see it until after the show is over, jury or remaining houseguests.