Amanda hating on Elissa

I have watched every season of BB, and amanda is by far the worst houseguest, where is her morals and what ever happened to everyone gets along, i cant believe that BB would allow amanda to torture anyone, im not saying Elissa is my favorite houseguest, but no one deserves to be treated like that. Please, Please, get Amanda out of the house.

AMEN! :notworthy:

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have watched every season of BB, and amanda is by far the worst houseguest, where is her morals and what ever happened to everyone gets along, i cant believe that BB would allow amanda to torture anyone, im not saying Elissa is my favorite houseguest, but no one deserves to be treated like that. Please, Please, get Amanda out of the house.

The fact that BB has done nothing about Amanda's behaviour is no the most appalling thing to me. It's the fact that not one person in that house has spoken outright and made a stand against the irrational behaviour. If they are afraid of Amanda, they need to speak up in front of everyone and to production in the DR. It seems the "sheep herd" mentality is at full-strength this year and that is an extremely sad comment on the maturity and sense of right and wrong amongst these houseguests. Is it any wonder Elissa spent so much time alone for so long.

it appears to me that amanda is immune to criticism. she simply desregards it after minute reflection and goes about her business. it is just that I don't like her under any circumstances and dislike her even more because she latched onto mccrae and together they created something damned distasteful and pretty much ruined the feeds for me. it has not escaped my attention, however, that amanda has managed to rule the house despite all odds; including the very odd helen.

I agree with monk but just want to add that Elissa is no peach herself. She also has said nasty horrible things about the other hg's. The way she handled Amanda's attact was wonderful though. Showed alot of strengh of character on her part.

it appears to me that amanda is immune to criticism. she simply desregards it after minute reflection and goes about her business. it is just that I don't like her under any circumstances and dislike her even more because she latched onto mccrae and together they created something damned distasteful and pretty much ruined the feeds for me. it has not escaped my attention, however, that amanda has managed to rule the house despite all odds; including the very odd helen.

Amanda obviously has disorders… I'm pretty sure these disoders end with "osis" and/or "istic." Honestly, it's always been my opinion that the majority of the houseguests have psychological issues/personality disorders. That's probably why I watch BB. The human psyche can be fascinating and yet appalling at the same time.

Amanda's inability to see herself as a bully is sad and mind boggling. Even now she is convinced that Judd is the one who put her on the block twice. She simply cannot fathom that America would dislike her enough to put her on the block. There's just no convincing the girl.

She's not my cup of tea but she has ran the house practically from day one...until recently. Bullying worked for ED but it obviously won't take her to the final two. The girl is wicked smart but If she was as diabolically cunning as she thinks she is, she wouldn't find herself in her current predicament.

She's good for ratings so maybe BB will help her out. Dick won and he was repulsive... Rachel won & she was a flippin train wreck. Anything could happen and I guess that's why I keep watching.

I agree with monk but just want to add that Elissa is no peach herself. She also has said nasty horrible things about the other hg's. The way she handled Amanda's attact was wonderful though. Showed alot of strengh of character on her part.

I agree. Elissa has her flaws. As for me, I haven't been able to warm to her, which is due in large part because of her peculiarities. Some peculiar people are endearing and fun to associate with, but Elissa is not one of those people for me. I support her (and Judd) by default given the absence of a cast worthy of supporting this season. She has her flaws, but she isn't a despicable wretch like so many of the HGs this year.

Monk

Pretty scary world when your moral fiber is based on a "Elissa Like Scale".

Exactly.

I think its human nature to want "the good guy" to win. It took me a few frustrating seasons to realize that Heros and heroines are few & far between when it comes to BB. I didn't really enjoy the show until I QUIT looking for "the good guy" to root for every season.

If we all lived by The Golden Rule, the world would be a better place...but it ain't gonna happen on BB...and I'm pretty confident that God wont hold it against me if I dont consider Elissa a saint and I'm CONVINCED that He doesn't want me to HATE anyone...even Amanda.

Exactly.

I think its human nature to want "the good guy" to win. It took me a few frustrating seasons to realize that Heros and heroines are few & far between when it comes to BB. I didn't really enjoy the show until I QUIT looking for "the good guy" to root for every season.

If we all lived by The Golden Rule, the world would be a better place...but it ain't gonna happen on BB...and I'm pretty confident that God wont hold it against me if I dont consider Elissa a saint and I'm CONVINCED that He doesn't want me to HATE anyone...even Amanda.

you know.Wisegal ..i don't recall ever saying that Elissa is a saint ..no one walking this earth is as far as i'm concerned..i i happen to like her better than someone who truly thinks the world revolves around her..i don't see the harm in that ..as for hating someone ..my God knows i really don't hate anyone..i guess i shouldn't have used that term....but despising her actions is ok if i happen to see red when someone is a bully ..i can't help that have a good day :laugh4:

I agree Fatcat! She is now my most disliked houseguest ever too. I have never seen such an immature display from a grown woman in all my life. I could never have handled it like Elissa did....kudos to her!

Ditto! I asked my husband tonight "do you ever remember disliking someone (Amanda) on the show this much?" I just sit and watch and just cannot believe how sad and hypocritical she truly is. I wonder if the makers of Aderall are working with BB and seeing how the meds are working in these crazy situations? It wouldn't surprise me...

you know.Wisegal ..i don't recall ever saying that Elissa is a saint ..no one walking this earth is as far as i'm concerned..i i happen to like her better than someone who truly thinks the world revolves around her..i don't see the harm in that ..as for hating someone ..my God knows i really don't hate anyone..i guess i shouldn't have used that term....but despising her actions is ok if i happen to see red when someone is a bully ..i can't help that have a good day :laugh4:

Edieann,

I don't like a bully either and never condoned Amanda's actions. I also see red when someone is bullied irl but i think some of this stuff is just staged so I don't get too upset about it. Regarding Elissa, I've already stated my aversion to her. in my opinion, she is no shrinking violet and enjoys baiting the aggressor & crying foul. I dislike that behavior as much as bullying. The "saint" reference was not aimed at you & I hope you have a good day too.

It is possible to play a cut-throat game without personally attacking and bullying other houseguests.

Just one example is Dan from BB10, he had strategy and was actually quite brutal once his "laying low" strategy part of the game was over. But he never made fun of their appearance, attacked their parenting or denigrated their religious convictions and he won his season in a unanimous vote. A cut-throat but clean game CAN be accomplished if you take out the personal and remember that it is just a game after all. Amanda talks about Elissa like Elissa killed her puppy or stole her date to prom.

The only person to be as abusive to other houseguests as Amanda is in this season was Evel Dick from BB8 but at least he was upfront with the people he abused. When the victims of his attacks received barrages of insults from him, they saw them coming and he said things to their faces. You may not agree with his tactics but at least he was honest. He didn't do all the talking about people behind their backs or the fake butt-kissing like she does.

Amanda's words against Elissa speak to her character. Does Elissa have a joker face? Um, yeah, a little bit but calling other people out on personal stuff isn't game play or strategy. It's just mean. It's too bad that Amanda doesn't have the emotional maturity to play the game without being a teenage bully. After all, this is just a game.

Elissa is good at instigating, sneakly about it too.

Elissa "Let's put this into perspective." Well, Elissa my perspective is that I had to spend 1/4 of the show listening to you whine about Amanda when you could have saved yourself a week of troubles and put the both of them up for eviction last week. You're hiding behind GM now.

Elissa had a good HOH - Aaryn left! Soooo one of the 3am are gone and now another is going. She kept her word to GM and did not put her up and GM is keeping her word to Elissa. I hope GM and Elissa are in the final 2.

This hag is truly the most delusional person I've ever seen. It's like she's stating every rotten thing she has done in the house and said about every other houseguest and just pins every bit of it on Elissa. I truly believe that she could be driving a bus, run McCrae over and blame it on Elissa even though Elissa is vacationing on another continent. Amanda is such good pals with Grodner, then Grodner should be paying for her intense therapy sessions when she leaves the house and realizes what a complete bat-shit-crazy, over the top bully she really is. But come on, we all know that when she sees the show and her behaviour, it will still always and forever be Elissa's fault.

She blames Elissa for bullying and talking trash about just about everyone in the house, yet so many have sat in a room with her and carried on the bashing and trash talk. Well all the while Elissa found herself in a different room, usually alone, doing yoga or reading the Bible. So, unless I've missed something in the feeds, on the boards or on the broadcasts, I can't begin to fathom where and when all this trash talking Elissa supposedly did took place.

Usually people who behave the way Amanda does and try to get others to believe their version of things are referred to as sociopaths. I truly think this is the case in this instance.

It is possible to play a cut-throat game without personally attacking and bullying other houseguests.

Just one example is Dan from BB10, he had strategy and was actually quite brutal once his "laying low" strategy part of the game was over. But he never made fun of their appearance, attacked their parenting or denigrated their religious convictions and he won his season in a unanimous vote. A cut-throat but clean game CAN be accomplished if you take out the personal and remember that it is just a game after all. Amanda talks about Elissa like Elissa killed her puppy or stole her date to prom.

The only person to be as abusive to other houseguests as Amanda is in this season was Evel Dick from BB8 but at least he was upfront with the people he abused. When the victims of his attacks received barrages of insults from him, they saw them coming and he said things to their faces. You may not agree with his tactics but at least he was honest. He didn't do all the talking about people behind their backs or the fake butt-kissing like she does.

Amanda's words against Elissa speak to her character. Does Elissa have a joker face? Um, yeah, a little bit but calling other people out on personal stuff isn't game play or strategy. It's just mean. It's too bad that Amanda doesn't have the emotional maturity to play the game without being a teenage bully. After all, this is just a game.

Awesome post...you hit the nail right on the head!!

elissa should have nominated mccrae and amanda and worked to rid the house of one of them. she did not and so now is all for ginamarie doing what she didn't do. she didn't do it because she had the mean-on for aaryn and wanted her gone at all cost. amanda appears to me to be a major nutjob but elissa can be pretty minor nutjobby herself at times. personal vendettas serve no purpose on big brother except to get a person evicted because of lost focus. elissa knows better. I hate it when she whines. amanda is rapidly approaching sad-I-might-need-some-help-here-folks status.

elissa should have nominated mccrae and amanda and worked to rid the house of one of them. she did not and so now is all for ginamarie doing what she didn't do. she didn't do it because she had the mean-on for aaryn and wanted her gone at all cost. amanda appears to me to be a major nutjob but elissa can be pretty minor nutjobby herself at times. personal vendettas serve no purpose on big brother except to get a person evicted because of lost focus. elissa knows better. I hate it when she whines. amanda is rapidly approaching sad-I-might-need-some-help-here-folks status.

Wasn't Elissa planning on backdooring Amanda until Amanda won the POV?

Elissa "Let's put this into perspective." Well, Elissa my perspective is that I had to spend 1/4 of the show listening to you whine about Amanda when you could have saved yourself a week of troubles and put the both of them up for eviction last week. You're hiding behind GM now.

That's what my aunt and I said EXACTLY last night! nods

I agree. even if aaryn ultimately went out the door she should have nominated amanda and mccrae. I like elissa okay and defend her in some instances but squeaky-clean; no. She stirs the pot very well.