Amanda - Week 9 - POV winner

uvp

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that it is ridiculous to claim that viewers are not involved in houseguests lives - within the scope of their real life - when they are online posting everyday in a forum about the most minute facets of their 24/7 camera life for three months. I am also of the opinion that if a person feels the need to complain of content to the parent company mounting the program; that is full well within the right of the viewer. What is entertainment to one person is not necessarily entertainment to another. I've said that complaining and complaining and complaining here is nothing but a venting process which is fine and serves its purpose. You know how much time you spend watching or listening to live feeds and posting online about big brother. If you see something you don't like complain to CBS. It might make a difference, it might not. It is all about not calling someone stupid because they feel differently than you or I.

I'm not saying don't get involved in the players lives as it pertains to the game inside the house. I have no problem with the people that are obsessed enough to find clips of the HG online and things like that. I have a problem when people try to ruin the "real" lives of the people on their tv. I do not believe it was right for people to call Spencer's employer and get the police involved because of a joke with McCrae. That's wrong. Just because Amanda is a bully on this game/reality show, doesn't mean she is not the nicest and friendliest real estate agent in Florida. Bitch, moan, cry, cheer about the things they do in the house all you want. That is what this board is supposed to be for. But, leave it on the board. Don't pick up the phone or write letters and try to ruin the "real" life of the HG. IMO, that crosses the line.

I agree for the most part. Only thing I would add is that they do have to take responsibility for what they say and do inside the house. No one who watches the show should try to cause them any more trouble than they have made for themselves, they can do that job well enough for themselves. When I read about the cops investigating Spencer I was thinking it was crap. I don't think they really did anything, just made a general statement that they "looked into it" to satisfy the people who called them about it. To me, once they leave the house, they are no longer of any interest. That is, until they turn up again on BB. Then I will be screaming NO!

Joystick : " Don't pick up the phone or write letters and try to ruin the "real" life of the HG. IMO, that crosses the line "

It's probably not necessary to write letter to their employers, etc.

I'm sure the companies (agencies) that employ these folks are aware that they're on the show and will be watching -

or be kept up to date by others employed by them.

And you can bet the Live Feeds are purchased when their friends and co-workers know they'll be on the show.

Not necessary to write letters or send e-mails folks.

I'm not saying don't get involved in the players lives as it pertains to the game inside the house. I have no problem with the people that are obsessed enough to find clips of the HG online and things like that. I have a problem when people try to ruin the "real" lives of the people on their tv. I do not believe it was right for people to call Spencer's employer and get the police involved because of a joke with McCrae. That's wrong. Just because Amanda is a bully on this game/reality show, doesn't mean she is not the nicest and friendliest real estate agent in Florida. Bitch, moan, cry, cheer about the things they do in the house all you want. That is what this board is supposed to be for. But, leave it on the board. Don't pick up the phone or write letters and try to ruin the "real" life of the HG. IMO, that crosses the line.

I understand what you are saying and of course; agree with you. No houseguest should have their personal space invaded but I suppose they offer the opportunity for some weirdo to do just that by going on the show at all. It is risky business, in my opinion.

It is my understanding that Union Pacific called the authorities for an investigation. Perhaps I am wrong. I've no doubt that Union Pacific was innundated with calls from disgruntled viewers; as well.

I advocate calling the network if you have a problem with content of a tv show - any show; reality, game or otherwise. Even though they claim to be immune from responsibility, to my mind they ultimately are. If they won't respect your opinion; change channels.

Joystick : " Don't pick up the phone or write letters and try to ruin the "real" life of the HG. IMO, that crosses the line "

It's probably not necessary to write letter to their employers, etc.

I'm sure the companies (agencies) that employ these folks are aware that they're on the show and will be watching -

or be kept up to date by others employed by them.

And you can bet the Live Feeds are purchased when their friends and co-workers know they'll be on the show.

Not necessary to write letters or send e-mails folks.

If their employer or their co-workers see something questionable on the show, that is between them. But, I don't know anything about the person ither than what is on tv so, I am not getting involved.

If their employer or their co-workers see something questionable on the show, that is between them. But, I don't know anything about the person ither than what is on tv so, I am not getting involved.

Bravo, joystick.

I think I would give any of these former employees a return option.

It's a 'Face-the-Music', 'Flop-or-Fly' opportunity for them and free publicity for the employer.

Lessons learned are valuable things.

Amanda rumours on Twitter. Probably nothing to it, but alleges insider knowledge of her being warned and meeting with lawyers - getting a settlement ... I didn't understand what the settlement was for. Anyone get it? Also mentioned seeing her mom and learning about how she's being perceived, etc.

Amanda rumours on Twitter. Probably nothing to it, but alleges insider knowledge of her being warned and meeting with lawyers - getting a settlement ... I didn't understand what the settlement was for. Anyone get it? Also mentioned seeing her mom and learning about how she's being perceived, etc.

check this out: https://twitter.com/IamBill46/status/372343193733300225/photo/1

It seem like a BS to me :kwasny:

Ya this was all over Facebook today. I do think she was talked to in DR about how she is perceived. She went from raving bitch to running up to HOH and giving Elissa a lot of love and telling her she is sorry and giving her hugs.

Seeing her behavior after her trip into the DR makes a body wonder what's going on.

Even McC seems to be acting differently.

Guess we'll find out if the rumors are true on Wed. or Thurs.

One thing's for sure... she was read the Riot Act in one form or another yesterday.

Another nice of Amand XXX talk on BB15

2:20am BBT

Amanda, McCrae, Andy, Spencer. and GM are in the BY talking about sex.

Amanda calls McCrae "Prudence" because he won't give her oral sex on demand.

"I love oral sex, but 'Prudence' doesn't even want a blow job half the time. I'm beginning to wonder if he's more gay than Andy...lol"

I don't know if she's had a few drinks, but after midnight she turns into a Amanda "the dominatrix" that wants her man sex slave to bang her for two hours before she goes to sleep every night.. Seriously, she wants hardcore sex every night... Ever seen "Sex and The City", Amanda = Samantha.

2:45am BBT

Amanda, McCrae, Andy, Judd, Spencer. and GM are in the BY talking about sex.

Amanda: "I've never had to beg to for sex so much in my life as I have here in the BB house"

Amanda: "A real man could satisfy me, but hell he can't keep it up for more than one hour. I've hardly gotten started!"

I love the way she says it so bluntly right in front of McCrae.

2:45am BBT

Amanda, McCrae, Andy, Judd, Spencer. and GM are in the BY talking about sex.

Amanda: "I've never had to beg to for sex so much in my life as I have here in the BB house"

Amanda: "A real man could satisfy me, but hell he can't keep it up for more than one hour. I've hardly gotten started!"

I love the way she says it so bluntly right in front of McCrae.

That's funny

If a women I know hadn't showered in 2 days, I'm not going down there and if I hadn't showered for 2 or 3 days....I'm not letting a woman go down there either.

What's wrong with these people.

That's funny

If a women I know hadn't showered in 2 days, I'm not going down there and if I hadn't showered for 2 or 3 days....I'm not letting a woman go down there either.

What's wrong with these people.

In answer to your last question...No Taste

Another nice of Amand XXX talk on BB15

2:20am BBT

Amanda, McCrae, Andy, Spencer. and GM are in the BY talking about sex.

Amanda calls McCrae "Prudence" because he won't give her oral sex on demand.

"I love oral sex, but 'Prudence' doesn't even want a blow job half the time. I'm beginning to wonder if he's more gay than Andy...lol"

I don't know if she's had a few drinks, but after midnight she turns into a Amanda "the dominatrix" that wants her man sex slave to bang her for two hours before she goes to sleep every night.. Seriously, she wants hardcore sex every night... Ever seen "Sex and The City", Amanda = Samantha.

Samantha enjoyed sex, had a frolicking attitude not a demanding Amanda attitude, and was not obsessive about it for every night.