Amanda - Week 9 - POV winner

uvp

When asked for her bio which BB cast member she liked the least, Amanda responded with "Jen, Season 8. She was fake, annoying & conceited". Hello pot, this is the kettle. She should have concluded with, "I plan to be just like her".

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand that his is a game and all that, but it's really no reason to act like a mental case, following someone around the house saying the things that Amanda has said. Is there anyone here that would act this way? I know I wouldn't and most importantly couldn't. I know my family, friends, and co-workers would be watching and there is no way I would embarrass them by acting like this. How do you come out of the house and say you acted this way just to win $500,000? The simple fact that anyone COULD, and WOULD, act like this, and treat people the way Amanda has only goes to show how selfish she is. She doesn't care that her actions reflect bad on her parents, her family, and her friends. This lady has some issues and I can only hope that she gets the help she needs when all this is over.

Here's the kicker.....Could you imagine acting this way and NOT winning the game? It's going to be a long row to hoe for her if she's out before the finish line.

ITA!

When asked for her bio which BB cast member she liked the least, Amanda responded with "Jen, Season 8. She was fake, annoying & conceited". Hello pot, this is the kettle. She should have concluded with, "I plan to be just like her".

SO TRUE except Jen had some redeeming qualities..Amazonbitch has ZERO

Yes, I see your point now...

Elissa remarked about Amanda's bathing suit and Amanda remarked about slitting Elissa's throat & handing her over to be gang raped... Elissa thought that putting McCrea on the block was just a part of the game and Amanda thought leaving Elissa a tweaked napkin and condom was all in good fun.

Now I get it... Elissa is just as trashy as Amanda... How silly of me. Do you think they might be twins?

Monk

lmao! i love your humor ...so true!

:notworthy:

lol... can just imagine the cast get-together in the BY after the show is over if Amanda DOESN't win.

Will she follow the winner around as they speak to the different interviewers... sticking her head into

the camera frame spouting negative remarks about why they shouldn't have won ???

No one's places them on an equal playing field. What's been stated is the fact that Elissa isn't the pure little sweet pea some feel she is. For some strange reason there are those who hear trumpets and see butterflies swirling when she enters the room. Not sure what those people are smoking but they should share. Ahem....

Personally I find leaving nasty items on someone's counter childish but it gets an EW and swept off into a trash bin.

Making comments about a persons body, clothes or any number of personal attributes is far more damaging long-term. Elissa has made a slew of them about the other HG's just as they have about her and each other. Is she as loud? No. As guilty? You bet your arse.

ita

I understand that his is a game and all that, but it's really no reason to act like a mental case, following someone around the house saying the things that Amanda has said. Is there anyone here that would act this way?

IMHO -- yes, I can think of one or two! :hide:

Yea, the same way Evel Dick would have felt had he not won the game. :D

As bad as Evel Dick was, I'd be willing to bet the he at least has enough respect for his family to not lay up in bed and have sex on camera for all the world to see,,,,,,.not flash his junk in front of a room full of people...not throw little temper tantrums for drugs just to name a few.

I'm sure that the people he knows were not surprised at the way he acted. I'm pretty sure that Amanda's family and friends are horrified.

FUNNY FARM : " I'm sure that the people he knows were not surprised at the way he acted. I'm pretty sure that Amanda's family and friends are horrified. "

I'm betting she's always been an 'In your face' kinda gal. Probably has never held much back when it comes to

her opinion.

hmm, but I bet she'd be great doing Improv .......

That's funny. That probably would happen again if her and McCrae were on the block first. If Aaryn wins POV, Amanda probably will be sitting next to McCrae. Then we will see her crying in the garbage can. She's the type of person who cries when things or people don't go her way. Cry Baby!

1:30am BBT

Spencer, McRae, Andy, and Amanda are talking about sex.

Amanda is complaining that McRae does not put out enough. She ranting they need to be doing sex more often, and McRae is not doing a very job of fulling her sexual needs....lol :figment:

She's being funny about it, so she not ranting in a cruel way, she just embarrassing him by saying he's not has horny has she needs him to be.

"He just wants to go to sleep, and I want to f*ck. I love to f*ck. it the best part of every f*ckin day...lol"

Pretty sure that conversation is not going to be on TV, not even BBAD.

1:30am BBT

Spencer, McRae, Andy, and Amanda are talking about sex.

Amanda is complaining that McRae does not put out enough. She ranting they need to be doing sex more often, and McRae is not doing a very job of fulling her sexual needs....lol :figment:

She's being funny about it, so she not ranting in a cruel way, she just embarrassing him by saying he's not has horny has she needs him to be.

"He just wants to go to sleep, and I want to f*ck. I love to f*ck. it the best part of every f*ckin day...lol"

Pretty sure that conversation is not going to be on TV, not even BBAD.

that Amazon is nothing if not up front... :hammer::rolleyes4:

I am not endorsing but just informing there are a lot of petitions out there to Amanda ejected etc. Personally I don't sign these petitions but here ya go.

http://gossipingpens.com/2013/08/27/petition-to-get-amanda-zuckerman-kicked-out-of-big-brother-house-reaches-5000-signatures/

eggin.JPG

Proof too many TWEENS and fanatics are tuning in.

hmm, tweens watching the feeds and seeing people get away with this stuff under the guise of it being a game show ??

Nice example to set..... NOT

oh, and you could win big bucks in the end (but, maybe lose your job and reputation)