Amanda - Week 9 - POV winner

uvp

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same thing they all did at the beginning of the season and Elissa never stood up to them.

Amanda is probably bi-polar.

This cast is so lame. They think they are the best ever, and they are, hands down, the worst. Someone needs to grow a set of balls in there (to match Amanda's)

Amanda running Elissa out of the photo room blowing the horn. She is planning on terrorizing Elissa all day. She is making up her face to harass her.

Elissa has to see every time today Amanda starts harassing her everyone leaves the room and nobody will call Amanda out for being a bully.

That says a lot about this cast.

Where is that bullhorn Spencer had earlier ? Elissa could pick it up and yell back. :D

I would not last in the house. I would have punched Amanda in the face and been kicked out.

Not me. I'd keep pushing her buttons until she completely lost it and did something to cause her to be ejected. She's batsh!t crazy in a very scary way.

This show is really starting to turn me off. This horrible excuse for a person gets by with all kinds of crap, gets meds to help with comps, destroys someones property, and gets a special power AND win the VETO. My interests in this show is going far far away.

If Amanda told someone that story about her pregnancy then its fair game to throw it back in her face. But talking about someone's husband and children is off limits. I would have been ejected today for punching Amanda in her disgusting face. I can not stand when people include other people's children in arguments. That is infuriating as hell.

Talk about me all you want because I'm here to defend my self but discussing people you don't know thats in my family in a defamatory way is fighting words.

If Amanda told someone that story about her pregnancy then its fair game to throw it back in her face. But talking about someone's husband and children is off limits. I would have been ejected today for punching Amanda in her disgusting face. I can not stand when people include other people's children in arguments. That is infuriating as hell.

Talk about me all you want because I'm here to defend my self but discussing people you don't know thats in my family in a defamatory way is fighting words.

I agree and she is only acting the way she does because NONE of them had the balls to put her in her place from the beginning nor anyone else who said anything they thought was offensive. It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye and they didn't care about anything when it wasn't happening to them.

I agree about not bringing family members into the conflict, but as much as I like Elissa, I don't think it was cool of her to bring up that pregnancy thing. There are plenty of things to blast Amanda about that have happened in the house. Amanda is a disgusting scuzzy gross mean vile person, but I think Elissa just lowered her own self by bringing up that pregnancy thing.

I don't agree, Elissa had every right to say something about a possilbe pregnancy. It is fair game, if aMANda hadn't discussed it no one would have known about it. I'm not sure she was actually and lost the baby 3 days later or was only 3 days. There are false reading on test all the time. I was pregnant with triplets and even blood tests were negative. It wasn't till I was 4 months that they knew for sure I was. But also she could still be, some people still have shorten periods thru out their pregnacies. A few weeks back she said that she started her period and was happy. Then the next night she had sex with Mcnasty never saying that it had stopped or ever said it again. It was the first one she'd had in the house.

I don't even want to watch the feeds because I just cant stand Amanda.

This show is really starting to turn me off. This horrible excuse for a person gets by with all kinds of crap, gets meds to help with comps, destroys someones property, and gets a special power AND win the VETO. My interests in this show is going far far away.

I don't even want to watch the feeds because I just cant stand Amanda.

I have to agree. I love this game, but I can't even stand to watch these people play it. I understand trying to play things up for the cameras, but it has gone way beyond anything interesting or fun to watch. I really sucks the we waited a year for this show and this is what we get. It seems like Amanda is trying her best to be like ED but it's just not working out for her.

They will be lucky if someone doesn't throw a punch with the way things are going.

. It seems like Amanda is trying her best to be like ED but it's just not working out for her.

I was thinking the same thing about her trying to be like him. If she is a friend of Grossner, then she might know him. I can't believe bb hasn't called her to the dr yet or the other piece of shot hgs aren't going to say anything

I don't agree, Elissa had every right to say something about a possilbe pregnancy. It is fair game, if aMANda hadn't discussed it no one would have known about it. I'm not sure she was actually and lost the baby 3 days later or was only 3 days. There are false reading on test all the time. I was pregnant with triplets and even blood tests were negative. It wasn't till I was 4 months that they knew for sure I was. But also she could still be, some people still have shorten periods thru out their pregnacies. A few weeks back she said that she started her period and was happy. Then the next night she had sex with Mcnasty never saying that it had stopped or ever said it again. It was the first one she'd had in the house.

Oh, don't get me wrong. Elissa had every "right" to fight dirty considering how Amana is treating her, but I don't think lowering herself to Amanda's level is very classy. But, on the other hand, if it pushes Amanda's buttons so hard that she actually flips completely out and gets ejected, then I'm all for it. The sooner that loons leaves the house, the better.

I have to agree. I love this game, but I can't even stand to watch these people play it. I understand trying to play things up for the cameras, but it has gone way beyond anything interesting or fun to watch. I really sucks the we waited a year for this show and this is what we get. It seems like Amanda is trying her best to be like ED but it's just not working out for her.

They will be lucky if someone doesn't throw a punch with the way things are going.

I completely agree.

I have stopped watching the feeds and don't plan to watch the show tonight... This is not entertaining to me.

It's hard to believe that the McBullies haven't been given penalty noms for their comments... Amanda's "slit her throat" & "rape" statements should have been punishable and McDisgusting has earned a penalty nom just for being such the disgusting piece of trash that he is.

The Amanda & McCrea have completely turned me off to this show today. CBS, Fire your casting director.

Monk

I completely agree.

I have stopped watching the feeds and don't plan to watch the show tonight... This is not entertaining to me.

It's hard to believe that the McBullies haven't been given penalty noms for their comments... Amanda's "slit her throat" & "rape" statements should have been punishable and McDisgusting has earned a penalty nom just for being such the disgusting piece of trash that he is.

The Amanda & McCrea have completely turned me off to this show today. CBS, Fire your casting director.

Monk

Those comments certainly did cross the line. Well, if there was a line, they'd have crossed it. Obviously there isn't a line.

I completely agree.

Monk

My wife just reminded me that BB was on tonight and I told her I wasn't watching. She looked at me said "whaaaaat"

Her and I have watched this show every season and have seen every episode but I told her it's over for me for this season. Watching people verbally abuse each other is of no interest to me. I'd rather watch the Vikings and 49'ers game. Heck, I'd rather watch a show about flameless candles on QVC at this point.