Elissa - Week 9 HOH

CeCiMom

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's wrong with this picture:

Get out David because he is with Aaryn.

Get out Nick because he is with the moving company and may be with GM.

Get out Jeremy because he is with Kaitlyn.

Get out Howard because he is with Candice.

"Let's keep the real couple of McCrae and Amanda together because that will really help our game in the end."

Yep, dumb!

So when is Elissa going to open up Pandora's Box and get her Platinum Power Of Veto medallion?

let's hope soon because she needs it!

"Let's keep the real couple of McCrae and Amanda together because that will really help our game in the end."

Yep, dumb!

About says it!

GingerSnaps: " Get out David because he is with Aaryn.

Yep, dumb!"

Defies logic, doesn't it :animated_scratchchin:

I don't think that elissa should have been allowed to play BB and be the only person in the house with familial ties to former players. It created a link to unfair advantage whether it existed or not. elissa had made comments alluding to the possibility that she knows this person and that person in production or whatever and that has not helped her case. I don't think that she married a man somewhat older has anything to do with anything. elissa made for a good target. I will never understand why she agreed to do that show. She did and the rest will be history.

Maybe she is donating her winnings to a charity! JK, I think it was a way to keep Rachel's name with BB. Elissa has said that she will not go to the jury house, so maybe it is just a ploy to make things interesting in the house and she is not going to get paid or anything. I don't know anymore. BUT I still like her more than anyone else in the house.

Yep, dumb!

The part thats really jacked up is it seems to be working.

I don't see why everyone has an issue with her being there. She is a new player. I am not like any of my sisters we are very different people. The same with Elissa and Rachel. I was prepared to hate her simply because she was Rachels sister. I found I actually liked her. Your net worth is not a consideration to do any reality show. No one deserves to be there more than anyone else. If you are in the game at this point you deserve to be there. I could care less what Grodner's thought process was for putting her in the house. I think she ruined a potential better twist with using siblings or relatives of past guests. I do not think she was given special privilages and I do not think she will make it past next week unfortunately because everyone is content on keeping pizza man and his what ever she is in the house. Its too bad I was glad that she wanted to get out Amanda and sorry it didn't work. She was the only person willing to try to get them out. Instead of getting out an actual threat next week the spineless idiots left will get Elissa out. That is what is stupid.

I'm feeling kind of nauseous after reading that blog.

The chats and Facebook BB sites are "like" huge Elissa fans. I would say America's Favorite in the bag.

I'm feeling kind of nauseous after reading that blog.

I'm glad I am not alone. It's like reading a blog from a 10 year old who needs reassuarance-"Am I doing good". Maybe she's been feeling inferior to Rachael, although I have no idea why?

The chats and Facebook BB sites are "like" huge Elissa fans. I would say America's Favorite in the bag.

Oh yeah, it's in the bag for her.

Yeah, lots of people liking her. I don't get it. I don't think she has done much in the game. She seems to have a very high opinion of herself and she has let the others know without a doubt that she is so much better than them. Usually not a good game strategy.

Well this was different. I felt like I was reading a personal letter to family members

Elissa's Blog

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/hoh_blog/1001180/

998638_10151681848974473_302111017_n.jpg

She lost me at Omgoshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

FFS

I would have to say America again proves how superficial it is.

I guess she mentioned Rachael so many times, in case someone might forget they are sisters. :Gags:

She looks like a female impersonator in that pic ^. ewww!

Not the most flattering picture is tranny like. :D That poker player above looks like a girl and Elissa a tranny.

I just love the girl and can't believe how many people are so harsh towards her her! ..no matter She is beautiful and smart and way better than any of the other reaks left in the house! GO ELISSA GO!

:hurray::hurray::hurray:

i think if everyone like the same hg's it would be boring :animated_bouncy:

She wanted Aaryn on the block and then has a change of heart and its all up to GM to save the day. So, she's upset that Amanda wins POV and blah, blah, blah and then at the end says "at least one of them is going."

Wow, they really edited her as the St. Elissa of BB.

About time they showed the real Amanda! I think Elissa did great with not letting that disgusting cow get to her.

She can't let that stuff get to her. I guess Elissa wasn't expecting it because she never nominated Amanda. Amanda is up front, she can't keep anything to herself and Elissa just says things more quietly and behind closed doors.

Ever since Helen left, I like Elissa more and more. Obviously all that time while she was staying quiet she was watching what was REALLY going on in the house. Its very clear that she understands where the lines were drawn in the house. Even though she made a mistake with noms, she stands a good chance of surviving next week.