Elissa - Week 9 HOH

CeCiMom

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have thought of Elissa as a pretty smart player...she laid low, socially accepted, observed the weirdo's without confrontation and now as hoh she BLOWS it by playing it from the heart and not the head. It's admirable that she hates Aaryn fr her racist remarks...but she shoulda sucked it up and broke up that hateful biotch Amanda and her slacker boyfriend in the house! IF she survives next week...she could win it all!!! GO ELISSA!!!!

I have thought of Elissa as a pretty smart player...she laid low, socially accepted, observed the weirdo's without confrontation and now as hoh she BLOWS it by playing it from the heart and not the head. It's admirable that she hates Aaryn fr her racist remarks...but she shoulda sucked it up and broke up that hateful biotch Amanda and her slacker boyfriend in the house! IF she survives next week...she could win it all!!! GO ELISSA!!!!

I like this. An Elissa fan that admits the truth. 0f35a19e.gif

I like her too, especially compared to the rest of that house owe er she shoulda played smart and left her personal feelings out of it, Amanda is gonna be hard to get out at this point, don't know why these ppl have let her and Mcnasty slide

I like her too, especially compared to the rest of that house owe er she shoulda played smart and left her personal feelings out of it, Amanda is gonna be hard to get out at this point, don't know why these ppl have let her and Mcnasty slide

ITA.

I think I'm done with Big Brother after Elissa is evicted. I had to root for her by default, because everyone else in the house is:

nasty,

mean,

vile,

obese,

stupid,

lazy,

dirty,

a snitch,

a pedophile,

a racist,

a floater,

drugged,

psychotic

or any combination of the above.

At least Grodner the Hutt chose one house guest correctly.

I think I'm done with Big Brother after Elissa is evicted. I had to root for her by default, because everyone else in the house is:

nasty,

mean,

vile,

obese,

stupid,

lazy,

dirty,

a snitch,

a pedophile,

a racist,

a floater,

drugged,

psychotic

or any combination of the above.

At least Grodner the Hutt chose one house guest correctly.

I'm with you. This season has nothing going for it other than Elissa and Judd & neither of them would be HGs that I would support in a normal season. This season is the pits... in far too many ways it reminds me of season 9... another season I just couldn't stomach.

Monk

I like anchovies...

I'm with you. This season has nothing going for it other than Elissa and Judd & neither of them would be HGs that I would support in a normal season. This season is the pits... in far too many ways it reminds me of season 9... another season I just couldn't stomach.

Monk

I like anchovies...

I do too! They are great on McPizza's. Oh snap......

I don't like Elissa and I'm not defending her in any way but I thought the Zingbot zing was totally off. I don't think Elissa tries to imitate Rachel. Personality wise they are nothing alike (IMO) and the only thing she has done like Rachel is get into the BB house.

I don't like Elissa and I'm not defending her in any way but I thought the Zingbot zing was totally off. I don't think Elissa tries to imitate Rachel. Personality wise they are nothing alike (IMO) and the only thing she has done like Rachel is get into the BB house.

Don't forget the duck lips and fake boobs. Zing!

Don't forget the duck lips and fake boobs. Zing!

That goes for a lot of young women now days. I think it is scary how pretty young women will do things like that to their faces and bodies. Do they plan on doing that stuff to their faces for the rest of their lives and what are the consequences of it over the years?

That goes for a lot of young women now days. I think it is scary how pretty young women will do things like that to their faces and bodies. Do they plan on doing that stuff to their faces for the rest of their lives and what are the consequences of it over the years?

OMG I know... It freaks me out. I guess we will see.