Elissa - Week 9 HOH

CeCiMom

Not the way I heard it and good thing that guy is pretty rich because he looks a lot older then forty. Arayn is just playing the game trying to stay in the house not seducing Spencer. :D

it's hard to hear when they whisper ..makes me want to scream :lol2: i think he does own a company ..i find him attractive and 40 is no where near old to me. :oops: does that tell my age? . :animated_bouncy:

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aaryn probably would throw herself at him. We don't know her in that way. We don't know what kind guys she go for. I know she attracted to guy(forgot his name) who was first evicted. That doesn't mean she go for guys that she don't find attractive. She might want a sugar daddy. It appears she not that but we don't know. The point is we don't know what of guys that Aaryn likes.

ITA Amazonbitch has been showing what a classy p.o.s. she really is.. i really hope judd can see through andy and he teams with Elissa to get the 2 dirtiest people out then kick Andy's shady ass outt

I hope so but I'm afraid not! He hasn't told Elissa that an was playing them! I don't think they are working together again becuz of the exterminator alliance! But the alliance is already crumpling because spen and Andy are already flip flopping! They decided they were going to throw the next challenge to Amanda and Mccrae to stay in the middle! Smh idiots!!!!

I hope so but I'm afraid not! He hasn't told Elissa that an was playing them! I don't think they are working together again becuz of the exterminator alliance! But the alliance is already crumpling because spen and Andy are already flip flopping! They decided they were going to throw the next challenge to Amanda and Mccrae to stay in the middle! Smh idiots!!!!

and I hate them all. Stupid cast.

WickedOne, on 26 Aug 2013 - 10:22 PM, said:snapback.png

Fans don't mind telling others they're clueless, delusional, stupid, ignorant but boyyyy they don't like it reversed on them. Oh no, no, no. It's on the don't do list for Morty's but seems selectively overlooked.

Another funny post... Thanks again...

Monk

Monk, I put that one on the ignore list, but if you are going to quote it, I still have to read its comments. :sadwalk:

I guess I am the only one who is happy she wants Aaryn out!

Aaryn needs to go. I do not want her in the F2 at ALL!

Elissa really had no options. The house was against her anyway and Aaryn would have definitely put Elissa up if she had the opportunity. I don't think Amanda had any intentions of putting Elissa up once Helen left which is why she was always saying how she was going to get close with her. I think she was going to use Elissa to get Spencer/GM and maybe Aaryn out if need be.

I think Elissa made the best nominations for her HOH. Sucks that Amanda won Veto but she put up Andy to ensure Aaryn's eviction!

BEST HOH ALL SEASON!!!! :notworthy:

Elissa really had no options. The house was against her anyway and Aaryn would have definitely put Elissa up if she had the opportunity. I don't think Amanda had any intentions of putting Elissa up once Helen left which is why she was always saying how she was going to get close with her. I think she was going to use Elissa to get Spencer/GM and maybe Aaryn out if need be.

I think Elissa made the best nominations for her HOH. Sucks that Amanda won Veto but she put up Andy to ensure Aaryn's eviction!

I'm happy! But I wish Andy can go too!

Cocoa - You are not the only one that is happy! If the others would wise up and pull together against Mcmandy it might be some real entertainment. LOL

I'm very happy Aaryn's leaving. Finally this girl is out of the game! I only wish it were week three or four. The fact that Helen got rid of Jeremy and embraced Aaryn, makes me ill.

Elissa's noms were poor imo. She should have never put Mc on the block because that lit a fire under Amanda to win the POV. Better noms would have been Spencer and Aaryn or GM and Aaryn. Amanda wouldn't have tried to win POV, and when GM won (she was second place in the comp.), Amanda would have gone up. GM, Judd and Spencer would have gladly sent her to jury.

I am happy with Aaryn leaving. pigtails.gif

When Andy leaves I would prefer him to be on the block all week and squeal and cry like a little piggy. sSig_heeheehee.gif

I still think that Elissa should have put up Mandy and McDuche and saved Aaryn as a back door option. The smartest thing to do would to be to break up that couple no matter who leaves. Amanda would not have anyone but maybe Aaryn and that is debatable. The other guys would run from Amanda so fast. Bad HOH.

turk, you're right of course...

Monk

Is this BB talk?

Think not.

When Andy leaves I would prefer him to be on the block all week and squeal and cry like a little piggy. sSig_heeheehee.gif

I still think that Elissa should have put up Mandy and McDuche and saved Aaryn as a back door option. The smartest thing to do would to be to break up that couple no matter who leaves. Amanda would not have anyone but maybe Aaryn and that is debatable. The other guys would run from Amanda so fast. Bad HOH.

Elissa is too scared of Amanda to try and evict her. boc boc boc... wait... quack quack quack

That would have been fine if she didn't have a specific target. Hers was Amanda, so a Mc eviction wouldn't have made her happy. She'd rather Aaryn leave than Mc at this point.

That would have been fine if she didn't have a specific target. Hers was Amanda, so a Mc eviction wouldn't have made her happy. She'd rather Aaryn leave than Mc at this point.

and I am saying that was a dumb game move.

and I am saying that was a dumb game move.

Hello, really dumb, it is clear that both macs lug and Amazebeotch should have gone up together, she made it personal with putting up Aryn , had she put them up together one of them would be leaving thurs

Aaryn would put her up in a heartbeat! She knew that and IMO part was personal and part was get the person who has won more comps than anyone in the house and who is certainly gunning for her. Kuddos to her on her HOH (I will say it over and over) LOL

I would like to see Aaryn leave too. But I would put McCrae and Amanda up first because one of them need to go. Everybody else made same mistake by waiting to get rid of them. Then we really not sure about Judd or Spenser. To better their game, they need to take Andy out. GM most likely will vote to keep Aaryn. On the other hand, Elissa only hope is that Spencer and Judd win HOH next week if Aaryn is evicted. If GM win HOH, I think she will do what Amanda wants. Hopefully, Judd or Spencer make the right decision and put McCranda on the Block. We'll see what'll happen Thursday. As far as eviction night, it's still predictable. No surprises. None prove me wrong this season.

Inredibly stupid move, no matter which way you slice it.

She had a choice of two good moves(McManda / GM & Aaryn) and some nonsensical moves(Spencer, GM, Judd) and one so-so move(Andy)...

Both duos have to be broken up... IMHO, the more dangerous duo is McManda and therefore the better choice to pair up on the block... BUT, Aaryn & GM are also a voting block that needed dismantling... the argument in favor of putting Aaryn up is that she has proven to be a beast in comps and she has proven she will set her sights on Elissa...

So, two good choices but one is a better choice than the other in my opinion... She should have put McManda up... Neither choice was 'incredibly stupid.' Incredibly stupid would have to been to put up Judd & Spencer....

Monk

She had a choice of two good moves(McManda / GM & Aaryn) and some nonsensical moves(Spencer, GM, Judd) and one so-so move(Andy)...

Both duos have to be broken up... IMHO, the more dangerous duo is McManda and therefore the better choice to pair up on the block... BUT, Aaryn & GM are also a voting block that needed dismantling... the argument in favor of putting Aaryn up is that she has proven to be a beast in comps and she has proven she will set her sights on Elissa...

So, two good choices but one is a better choice than the other in my opinion... She should have put McManda up... Neither choice was 'incredibly stupid.' Incredibly stupid would have to been to put up Judd & Spencer....

Monk