Elissa - Week 9 HOH

CeCiMom

Agree with you 100%. And yes anything can happen. Spencer can win HOH and he would put up Amanda and McCrea. I also think that Elissa made a poor choice not putting up the couple.

I agree that she should have put up the couple. She went with her own personal feelings of animosity toward Aaryn. I have a feeling that if Aaryn goes home Elissa will be ecstatic, and, as I said, won't care much if she's the next one out. Well, except that she'd have to be in jury with Aaryn.

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't count Elissa out yet..she's beautiful and smart ..nothing like that airhead Aaryn..who has been Amazon's slave this whole e ..if Andy or twatface goes Elissa will be happy ..there ie always veto ..Elissa could go on to WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

And don't forget there are three others GM, Judd and Spencer who aren't really on the Mcmanda Train or alliance. If they would stick to their guns with Elissa they could run the house. They have the votes.

Wow, Elissa is doing an excellent job of showing the other HG's how manipulative Amanda has been toward them and how she's just using them. Go Elissa is right!

In hope they don't get their butts nom'd they will yes Elissa to death and make her think she is getting to them about Amanda and they will just all turn around and bow to their queen Amanda in the end.

She should have nom'd them both and then explain to the others how manipulative Amanda is. No point in backtracking now, it's a done deal. Aaryn is gone and she is next.

Wow, Elissa is doing an excellent job of showing the other HG's how manipulative Amanda has been toward them and how she's just using them. Go Elissa is right!

If you are watching the feeds they were playing Elissa and everything they are doing is a game to mess with Elissa.

If you are watching the feeds they were playing Elissa and everything they are doing is a game to mess with Elissa.

Well "the plan" messed with me too - I thought it was real! :laugh4:

I'm no Elissa fan. I'm no "fan" of anyone on this season tbh. But in a season where everyone defers their HOH to "the house", it's at least nice to see Elissa make this HER HOH. Whether she goes home next week is irrelevant. I'm just happy to see someone sticking up for themselves in this game.

finallly some one who makes sense here. This is the first week ANYONE has played their own game! This is the FIRST week that HOh hasn't been controlled, taken over, and abused by the sloths macstinky and manyeasty.

There is nothing E could have done differently that would have helped save her, so why not go after the biggest threats?

So okay her plan 2 backdoor manyeasty has failed, but no matter what she will take away a minion from the control freaks of the house.

If either arryn or andy go, she still has taken away a tool from them, and they would have been putting her up on the block, even if she hadn't tried to break up the nasty duo.

If Elissa really intended to back door Amanda, then she should have kept it to herself until after the veto comp. When she initially made the noms, she made it clear that she was targeting Aaryn and only put Mc up so he and Amanda would try hard for the veto. One of them wins, he comes down, she can say "see...told you it would work, Aaryn didn't win veto, lets get her out" A cover story if you will in case by chance, one of them did win. If she truly wanted one of them out, then she should have just put them both up to begin with and taken her lumps with the other one left in the house.

By her starting the war chants last night about a possible backdoor move, all she did was alert McManda, who will now verbally beat her senseless for the rest of the week. If she would have just kept the backdoor plan to herself, until after the veto, she could have eased the pain the she is sure to endure.

finallly some one who makes sense here. This is the first week ANYONE has played their own game! This is the FIRST week that HOh hasn't been controlled, taken over, and abused by the sloths macstinky and manyeasty.

There is nothing E could have done differently that would have helped save her, so why not go after the biggest threats?

So okay her plan 2 backdoor manyeasty has failed, but no matter what she will take away a minion from the control freaks of the house.

If either arryn or andy go, she still has taken away a tool from them, and they would have been putting her up on the block, even if she hadn't tried to break up the nasty duo.

If she would have put them both up with the threat if one of them comes down and put Andy up she would have the others deflect to her side. She would have had Aaryn and Aaryn would have had GM and they probably would have had Judd. The McCraes might not be gone, but their reign would have ended.

ITA. Elissa has done a great job this week. I can see why she thought Aaryn stood a good chance of winning the veto and she could

then have put Amanda up next to McCrae. Too bad it didn't work out, but getting Andy out will be very nice indeed and will help to weaken

mob control.

Andy's not leaving... Aaryn will be gone and I am totally fine with that especially with how far she threw Elissa under the bus after Amanda won POV.

I will be very glad if Aaryn leaves this week, but you watch, Amanda will take credit for her going.

Andy's not leaving... Aaryn will be gone and I am totally fine with that especially with how far she threw Elissa under the bus after Amanda won POV.

me too! i can't wait to see that twatface. Airhead go!!!!!!!!!!! anyone who thinks it's a given that Elissa is next is not thinking ahead ...she could always win veto..and go on to win ...GO ELISSA

:hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray:

I think she should nominate Aaryn and mccrea and back door Amanda. I am worried about the guys forming an alliance so maybe Elissa should back door Mccrea.

The only flaw in that plan is that Amazonbitch may actually win POV, which she did. Now Elissa has to lose Aaryn. One less vote for the McNasty squad and hopefully, three new allies for Elissa in Judd, GM & Spencer. Amongst the four of them, they should be able to destroy the McNasty's. It should have been both McNasty's on the block with a back door plan on Aaryn if Amazonbitch won. Unfortunately, it wasn't played right and now Elissa has to hope for a strong HOH winner next week that isn't part of the McNasty alliance. If both the McNasty's had been on the block, at least one of them would have gone home. The rest of the HG's have to work their butts off for next HOH (except butt-monkey Andy....can't trust him as far as he can throw "Clownie") and the right plan to destroy McNasty.

Amazon is the most vile disgusting p.o.s. around..going around saying things about Elissa's family ..the mark of a true sore loser and a lowlife human being ..no wonder she picked Airhead and Andy to be her slaves..they are as disgusting as she is..GO ELISSA

:party_smilie: AND MCNASTY? EWWWWWWWWW

Andy is finally seeing the light! Spencer and Andy wants to align with Elissa and Judd! She has her own army now and what does she do? Throw Judd under the bus after he gives her value info! Because she thinks GM is on her side! GM went straight to Aa with the info! Judd has been with her! She thinks Judd is betraying her because he told her to put GM up instead of Andy! Now she thinks the moving co is back! And they want her to their dirty work! By pitting her and GM against each other! I thought she was smart!!! Now she is protecting Amanda and Mccrae???? Wtf!!!