Elissa - Week 9 HOH

CeCiMom

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see aaryn detailing the whole 3AM deal to elissa. Hope that happens. Amanda and andy and mccrae will freak but judd and ginamarie and spencer will back aaryn in the story. It's what I hope for most. CHAOS. Will we have another DE?

Agree.

My dream scenario would be for McCrae to get evicted, Judd wins the next HOH in the DE and he puts up anyone other than Elissa (because he's thankful to her for not doing as "the house"/McManda wants by putting him up this week) and then Elissa wins HOH again. Then she can take out Aaryn.

I believe she knows that Aaryn is a beast in comps and with her out, Elissa has a better chance to win vetoes or HOH in the future. On another note, I believe she said that putting up Aaryn and Mcnasty, if one wins veto she is putting aMANda up. She's not putting up GM, Judd, Spencer or Andy, so that only leaves MANda. And yes I would love it if it was MANda and McNasty on Thursday night and one of them leaves.

But her plan maybe to get MANda out but just not letting anyone know and just saying her target is Aaryn. She has to know that Aaron's chances of winning veto is huge and taking herself off. We all shall see!

But her plan maybe to get MANda out but just not letting anyone know and just saying her target is Aaryn. She has to know that Aaron's chances of winning veto is huge and taking herself off. We all shall see!

Totally agree!!! This has been my thinking all night.

Elissa last night got her yoga matt. She is up in HOH going on 2 am doing her yoga and Amanda, McSloth, and Andy waiting to pounce on her when Judd and Spencer leaves

It isn't rocket science. Amanda, McCrae, Andy, Aaryn. Two of that group nominated with one for backup. Break-up the couple first would be my move. Kick the loud-mouth cow to the jury house curb. Don't even let the limo come to a complete stop. Kick her ass out. Sayonara.

Just posted this in the General BB Discussion thread :

Elissa should lock her door until it's time to pull the keys for who's on the block.

Maybe someone could bring her food.

(lol... or she could just survive on what's in her HOH basket until then)

She should stay in the HoH room and let them all sweat it out. When they come to talk to her, she should sit there, smile, nod and then tell them she needs to work out on her non-Manduka mat.

I'm a little nervous about her having a bottle of vodka.

Bay

She should stay in the HoH room and let them all sweat it out. When they come to talk to her, she should sit there, smile, nod and then tell them she needs to work out on her non-Manduka mat.

I'm a little nervous about her having a bottle of vodka.

Bay

Good one. I know she kept commenting last night that her mat was not a Manduka mat then she kept saying well... that's Ok.

Good one. I know she kept commenting last night that her mat was not a Manduka mat then she kept saying well... that's Ok.

that was weird because I read that the mat she got was the one she brought to sequester herself, so if she wanted a Manduka so bad and stated that she only recommends their mats so why wouldn't she own one? Just a thought...

It isn't rocket science. Amanda, McCrae, Andy, Aaryn. Two of that group nominated with one for backup. Break-up the couple first would be my move. Kick the loud-mouth cow to the jury house curb. Don't even let the limo come to a complete stop. Kick her ass out. Sayonara.

It really should be A and Mc because without one of them going esp A, the power stays with them. After A then Aryan please.

I want to believe that Elissa is playing it smart at putting up Aaryn bc she can win POV and ensure on of McManda goes home. It's smart bc Amanda has shown she is bad at comps so its unlikely she will win and keep both her and Mc safe; and the risk is much higher if she had Amanda up first.

That said, I don't think Elissa is that smart. Or at least, I don't think that's what she's doing. I think she's playing the game emotionally and legitimately wants Aaryn gone just bc she thinks Aa is a bad person. Yes Aa is strong and is a threat to win comps but, at this stage, keeping McManda in is a much bigger threat to her (especially if she's going to put one of them up this week). Aa doesn't like Elissa any more than E likes Aa but I think Amanda, McRae, Andy and Spencer are all ahead of Elissa on her target list.

Elissa talking to Judd and she is saying she really really really wants Aaryn gone because she has such a bad attitude.

and she said it's because of what she's said to Candice....then she wants her/JU/SPE/GM to work and get Amanda out....can someone tell me WHY she is giving GM, a raving lunitic racist also, a free pass on this one? I just don't see her railing on what GM has said and done. Is she that stupid?

Elissa talking to Judd and she is saying she really really really wants Aaryn gone because she has such a bad attitude.

SMH - If Aa goes, Elissa is going to regret not taking the chance to get McManda out. She will be #1 on their hit list without anyone to protect her: Judd, Spencer and GM are going to float to the power and Andy is obviously strongly in McManda's corner.

and she said it's because of what she's said to Candice....then she wants her/JU/SPE/GM to work and get Amanda out....can someone tell me WHY she is giving GM, a raving lunitic racist also, a free pass on this one? I just don't see her railing on what GM has said and done. Is she that stupid?

I know what you are saying, but I think she has to play with the hand that's available. She needs the numbers and there is no way to put the plan together without GM. Her other choice is Andy which means she really doesn't have a choice.

If Elissa's aim truly is to target Aaryn instead of Amanda as it appears to be, it will go down as one of the most ridiculous of the gold-plated blunders that we have seen on BB over the years. Aaryn must go, and soon... but the bigger danger to everybody's game is McManda. Wise up E... and do it now...

Monk