McCrae - Week 9 - Saved

CeCiMom

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he wouldn't care if Amanda got evicted, I think he knows he has to show like he cares for Amanda's sake and the others who might think he has just been using her for sex.

I agree. I think that he might like her. Maybe. Who knows/cares but right now I'll bet he is seriously hoping that she is evicted and out of his dirty hair.

I do wonder what his game would have been like if he had not ended up in Amanda's nasty bed. And last night she MADE him take a shower (with her of course) and she even made him use soap and wash is ass!! Seriously it was like a little kid. He was complaining the water was too hot and soap was getting in his eyes!

I think he regrets his game being ruined due to her. He would dump her in a heart beat!

And to think McNasty works in the FOOD industry!! I sure wouldn't want him delivering a pizza to me!!!

I wonder about that, snancypants. She does treat him like a kid. I don't think we ever saw the real mccrae. Lord help him if we did.

Maybe Lord help US if we did, Slimcruz!!

BB self-proclaimed "super fan", McNasty, told Andy before he went to bed (Andy that is) to be sure he gets up early today to talk to Elissa because he (McNasty) is "not an early riser". Just goes to my point that he isn't even playing the game...get him outta there.

The way he only ever leaves the room only for cigarette breaks, and doesn't shower but once a week or wash his clothing or bedding, I can only believe that he calls some member of production by aunt, uncle, cousin or some other relative name. He's disgusting and can only think with one head, and it's not the one most of the other players are using. I also think that when they start speculating about which comp type is coming up, BB should be throwing a wrench into the miss to totally mess up their games and heads. Expect the unexpected since he always seems to know what is coming up.

I agree. I think that he might like her. Maybe. Who knows/cares but right now I'll bet he is seriously hoping that she is evicted and out of his dirty hair.

I'm sorry, but when he referred to Amazonbitch as his "queen" in his goodbye message to Helen, I about tossed my cookies. He is younger than her in age & maturity. He even said that her type, pushy, bitchy type, is wrong for him, yet he insists on playing the game with the wrong head, from bed with her constantly "on him". If she hadn't latched onto him, and went for Nick instead like she said she wanted to from the start, McCrae may have not only had Nick evicted by AB as well by this time. People may actually have some respect for this douche.

McStupid just threatened Elissa. He said if he goes then Amanda is going to be so pissed and there is no telling what she would do.

I'm surprised that with all the med's she takes, Amazonbitch hasn't flown off the handle and actually gotten herself evicted by now. With the physical threats she's made against people, I'm surprised she hasn't been tossed. But for some stupid reason, production thinks she is the reason people are tuning in. And then they throw her the POV today. Hopefully the other hg's wake up and band together against these two nasty pcs of s**t.

I'm sorry, but when he referred to Amazonbitch as his "queen" in his goodbye message to Helen, I about tossed my cookies. He is younger than her in age & maturity. He even said that her type, pushy, bitchy type, is wrong for him, yet he insists on playing the game with the wrong head, from bed with her constantly "on him". If she hadn't latched onto him, and went for Nick instead like she said she wanted to from the start, McCrae may have not only had Nick evicted by AB as well by this time. People may actually have some respect for this douche.

I'm surprised that with all the med's she takes, Amazonbitch hasn't flown off the handle and actually gotten herself evicted by now. With the physical threats she's made against people, I'm surprised she hasn't been tossed. But for some stupid reason, production thinks she is the reason people are tuning in. And then they throw her the POV today. Hopefully the other hg's wake up and band together against these two nasty pcs of s**t.

Haven't you heard? Amanda is Grodner's friend!

I wonder if McCrae has ever had so much sex in his life! He is probably exhausted! I watched one night where she kept going back for more and he finally said no! He was tired!

Does his hand count?

McSloth got in a fight with Elissa about 2:15 and then a few minutes later they argued again and McCruddy got up and ran to the DR.

He is yelling at Elissa again- He would never ever have the guts to yell at Amanda like that. So funny

McSloth got in a fight with Elissa about 2:15 and then a few minutes later they argued again and McCruddy got up and ran to the DR.

He is yelling at Elissa again- He would never ever have the guts to yell at Amanda like that. So funny

As much as the McCraes disgust me, I can't feel bad for Elissa because she had the chance to break them up and didn't go for it.

As much as the McCraes disgust me, I can't feel bad for Elissa because she had the chance to break them up and didn't go for it.

and also thanks to Helen and Andy who protected for some insane reason the house Queen is still ruling the house

What is he yelling about? He and the wifie are safe and Elissa cant play for HOH so whats his problem?

This moron has been with Amanda's spell for quite awhile and wanting to vent, Elissa is a good excuse

I meant this lapdog!

McNasty is no superfan...he is a disgusting piece of garbage. Maybe after seeing him on BB, his employer will think twice about having him deliver food to people....maybe he should work at the town garbage dump; he'd fit right in.

Right along with his "queen filth" :lol2::laugh4::laugh4: