Aaryn - Week 9 - Evicted (Aug. 29) - Juror #4

CeCiMom

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Julie's interview was exactly what the viewers needed after such a controversial season. I really don't think Aaryn knows any better and doesn't think she did anything wrong. The truth hurts and I really think she will learn and grow from all of this. I don't think the rest of the exit interviews will be this dramatic. Lets face it, GM would probably commit suicide right on stage if she is drilled like that. As a woman, The c word doesn't really bother me. I could care less because its a general term like b**ch. however gay, racial and ethnic terms are much worse because people are born that way and its hurtful. If someone is called a c or a b it refers to how they act and not how they were born.

Had a feeling she'd do the "In Texas, we say things but we don't really mean it" nonsense. Considering the horrible history of racism in the South, they not only say things, they mean them, and, most importantly, they DO them. She should know better, considering she's younger and has been exposed to diversity and different ways of thinking, but she only reinforces the tradition.

When Julie confronted her with some things she said, I think she began to say "I never said..." but Julie cut her off and then said something like that every word is recorded. She knew she couldn't just deny it, but instead went on to rationalize her bigotry. What a horrible human being.

No respect for Julie Chen. When you have a whole house of people that say disgusting things I don't think it was quite fair to Aaryn. And for Julie to reprimand Aaryn and say well Amanda tried to talk to you about your remarks.... WTH?

Amanda's time is coming..so is GM's, Spenser ..they are all going to get the same..i hope Amazon get's it the most ..she's a disgusting excuse for a human being.. :shutup::sadwalk: ..bye bye Airhead :party_smilie: .

Thank you, Fatcat! ..i love reading your posts ..you are ALWAYS right! :hurray::smile1:

I'm just sayin that ppl will try and rain on your parade when you like someone, I'm of the same mind set as you, I think Elissa is far from perfect but she definitely carries herself in a much classier way then the rest of the house , sick of hearing spencer and Andy use the C word, Amanda is soooo disgusting and a huge mean girl bully, I haven't always liked some of the things GM has said but I truly don't think she is malicious , she's immature and not so bright and it of any of the other cept Elissa, I would not mind so much if she won. For yrs I would defend myself on the boards but I really just ignore a lot of what is said, like who you like

I came in here just to see this :hurray:

I must say I did feel a little compassion for Aaryn during Julie's interview but thats just because I am human and I have respect for all humans. As the interview went on her denials and excuses made what little compassion I had for her go out the window. I truly hope that she does learn from this experience and realize that she may have been raised in a household or town that is racist.

What also sickened me is when she told Julie that her and Candice were friends. :shocking:

I just hope she takes this as a learning experience and close the generational gap of racism within her family. She just needs to know that all people should be treated as equals and no race is above or below another.

Aaryn still denying her actions and words. For weeks we saw her on the feeds trashing Candice and making racial comments. Yeah they're friends all right.

Julie was spot on. Aryan had obviously been given a heads up in the DR bec she knew that people were angered by her statements...she said as much if you pay attention to how the interview went, there was a point where she had more knowledge of what the outside world was saying than from what Julie had indicated. She tried to walk a line between "my gosh did I really say those things...I just do not recall" and "I am sincerely sorry" and when that did not work, she threw Texas under the bus.

When Julie said she could not let her know about what was happening outside of the house, she did not seem to mean that she could not tell her what had been tweeted, only that she could not tell her with a big satisfied grin that she had been fired from her job.

No respect for Julie Chen. When you have a whole house of people that say disgusting things I don't think it was quite fair to Aaryn. And for Julie to reprimand Aaryn and say well Amanda tried to talk to you about your remarks.... WTH?

I know what you are saying BUT I think as each gets out of the house they will have Julies wrath upon the... the nasty ones are still in the house... Aaryn was the first of the disgusting party to leave, she did reprimand Kaitlin when she went out... so Aaryn, GM, Amanda, Spencer will get theirs when they get out...

I will say that I am so glad that she is out... may she wallow in her words. She was 100% aware that she is being filmed 100% of the time 24:7.... She first denied it, then she tried to blame it on Texas.... she is an idiot...

Edieanne, you haven't offended anyone, the word tw*t hardly compares to the C word, you have no need to apologize sister

It was as bad as the C word where I come from. Please speak for yourself.

I don't care if it's written as tw_t but writting it in its completion considering its meaning is like writing biatch in its entirety without the twist. Cussing is forbidden on the boards.

Thanks.

I know what you are saying BUT I think as each gets out of the house they will have Julies wrath upon the... the nasty ones are still in the house... Aaryn was the first of the disgusting party to leave, she did reprimand Kaitlin when she went out... so Aaryn, GM, Amanda, Spencer will get theirs when they get out...

I will say that I am so glad that she is out... may she wallow in her words. She was 100% aware that she is being filmed 100% of the time 24:7.... She first denied it, then she tried to blame it on Texas.... she is an idiot...

No call out on Candice for her little racist confederate flag remark but then again... it's a one sided coin.

Aaryn still denying her actions and words. For weeks we saw her on the feeds trashing Candice and making racial comments. Yeah they're friends all right.

I know Aaryn did say horrible things but it was GM who really hates Candice and continues to trash her even when she is not around.

I agree.....out of the evicted HG who was Julie supposed to call out? Kaitlin? She did..........and to say she won't with the others still in the house, you don't know that.......and now its ok to attack Julie's personal life and profession? If she didn't say anything everyone would be all over her for not......people have been saying for months can't wait for Julie to interview Aaryn. This was only the beginning, Aaryn is in for a lot more and Julie was kinder than others will be. Maybe Helen will talk to her and she will have time to think about it.

Just rewatched the interview, and I've changed my mind. I do think it was decent and and Julie had a nice approach. Now I just hope that others get similar treatment.

Agree with you 110%, Kronnie. They all NEED to get called on the carpet for what they've done and said. I just wonder if when Aaryn gets her one call home that they tell her to get outta there and do some damage control; sounds like she doesn't need the money anyway.

If anything I think that Julie calling Aaryn out on it actually helps Aaryn prepare for what she's in store for when she gets back out in the real world. I mean.. could you imagine the blindside that would happen if Julie hadn't called her out? If anything I think THAT would have been more cruel.

I'm just sayin that ppl will try and rain on your parade when you like someone, I'm of the same mind set as you, I think Elissa is far from perfect but she definitely carries herself in a much classier way then the rest of the house , sick of hearing spencer and Andy use the C word, Amanda is soooo disgusting and a huge mean girl bully, I haven't always liked some of the things GM has said but I truly don't think she is malicious , she's immature and not so bright and it of any of the other cept Elissa, I would not mind so much if she won. For yrs I would defend myself on the boards but I really just ignore a lot of what is said, like who you like

you make perfect sense Fatcat!..and i plan on taking your advice..i really shouldn't care if people like who i like or if they like what i say..to each his own, right? :pleased:

I know my opinion won't be a popular one, but I don't think it should be Julie's place to bring up any of the things that she considers to be racist. CBS brings these people into a house, has cameras on them 24/7, then wants to call them out for not being politically correct?

Was some of the things Aaryn said offensive? Absolutely. I would consider her to be a bigot for sure, but a racist? I don't know her well enough to make that call. I've never seen her deny someone a job, a place to live, medical treatment, or anything that I would consider to be racist. It's not like she only said bigoted things to Howard, Candice and Helen. She said horrible things about everyone. She spread her nasty comments equally throughout the house, as have a few others. If CBS called Aaryn on it, then they should call the others out on it as well.

Please don't get me wrong. I, in no way condone the things that Aaryn said, but I think it's going a little far to call her out on national tv for being a racist.

I know my opinion won't be a popular one, but I don't think it should be Julie's place to bring up any of the things that she considers to be racist. CBS brings these people into a house, has cameras on them 24/7, then wants to call them out for not being politically correct?

Was some of the things Aaryn said offensive? Absolutely. I would consider her to be a bigot for sure, but a racist? I don't know her well enough to make that call. I've never seen her deny someone a job, a place to live, medical treatment, or anything that I would consider to be racist. It's not like she only said bigoted things to Howard, Candice and Helen. She said horrible things about everyone. She spread her nasty comments equally throughout the house, as have a few others. If CBS called Aaryn on it, then they should call the others out on it as well.

Please don't get me wrong. I, in no way condone the things that Aaryn said, but I think it's going a little far to call her out on national tv for being a racist.

I agree with you but Julie can say what she wants and do what she wants to do because it's her show. What I found laughable, was how she started the conversation "Amanda warned you." Hypocritical much?

Maybe the Producers should be more careful about who they choose to be on their show. They are responsible for stacking the house with "racists."

I think that CBS made it clear that they did not condone some prejudices and beliefs expressed by a houseguest and noted that those prejudices and beliefs are those of the individuals speaking and do not represent the views or opinions of CBS. Seems to me that they did condone them until aaryn glided out to a smattering of applause and a hot seat next to The Chen. In my opinion, CBS was saying that we might let you say those things but you are going to be called on it if you are evicted or at some point in the proceedings.. Maybe they hope the next batch of losers will remember to keep a lid on it.

Aaryn did not recover well. I think that she finally got it. Aaryn was easy pickings for The Chen. No excuses.

I think that we saw the genesis of CBS covering their ass publicly.

I want to say there were times I was rooting for Aaryn the beast but now I realized I don't miss her frownie face. Poopie is gone.

I didn't like the Interview and did not like when Julie said ...Well Aaryn Amanda tried to warn you about your racist comments. (paraphrasing) I felt bad for Aaryn. It seems like she was singled out.

There is so much hate out there for Aaryn in the chats and Facebook. (lots of Amanda too)

All the others seem to get a pass.

Anyway ~ I am ready to move on. Bye Bunny 0000000057.gif

you make perfect sense Fatcat!..and i plan on taking your advice..i really shouldn't care if people like who i like or if they like what i say..to each his own, right? :pleased:

Exactly, and this mom is gonna rock,lolololol