Aaryn - Week 9 - Evicted (Aug. 29) - Juror #4

CeCiMom

It's ironic that I find so many think that some of the HGs are trashy and foul mouthed, yet the word "tw*t" which is considered a vulgar word gets thrown around every other sentence.

i guess it depends on where you're from ..it's not considered so bad from where i come from ..but sorry if i offended you..you have to admit ..the hg's say a lot worse :)

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree. She did have a chance to get Amanda out. She could have put Amanda up as a replacement nominee. It would've been a tie vote. She could've evicted her. That would've been a good game move. She said she is afraid of Amanda. I think she don't the other side will HOH. Sometimes you have to take chance.

Can Aaryn be serious if she thinks she can beg Elissa to get the votes for her to stay now? The minute she remained in the house she would go back to Amanda and McCrea! Elissa is just not that stupid. I feel absolutely no sympathy for Aaryn, not in this game and not for the lashing she will get once she rejoins the world!!!! :nono:

Julie Chen to Aryan after Aryan is evicted and booed by the studio audience:

"Aaryn, both Zephyr Talent and Bella Petite Magazine have dropped you after you made racially charged and homophobic remarks on Big Brother. There is a petition at your university for administrators to expel you for tarnishing the reputation of Texas State University. So watcha gonna do gurl, watcha gonna do? You gonna hit me in the face and see if you can make my eyes go straight, gurl? You want me make you rice? You want manicure? Why you crying?"

Could be a blessing in disguise for Aaryn if she gets " :ghost2: ted" from the house this week. She gets to lay back and relaxe while being out of the spotlight for another 3 weeks or so. By then some of the frenzy surrounding her will die off and it won't be as bad when she gets released. Besides, that leaves plenty of time for GM, Spence and Amanda to take over the honors of top racist!

Well Andy uses the c word quite often ya know. We always forget Andy's trashy mouth and his laughing at all the cruelty.

Yes time changes things. The Candice online frenzy has died down and the chats and forums are going crazy with Elissa love. The longer you stay the better the odds for the America's favorite.

Well Andy uses the c word quite often ya know. We always forget Andy's trashy mouth and his laughing at all the cruelty.

Yes time changes things. The Candice online frenzy has died down and the chats and forums are going crazy with Elissa love. The longer you stay the better the odds for the America's favorite.

Sorry but the C word does not count. It dosen't have any racial overtones. Besides, Howie Gorden from BB(?) was the king of useing the C word.

Sorry but the C word does not count. It dosen't have any racial overtones. Besides, Howie Gorden from BB(?) was the king of useing the C word.e

exuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuze me. Yes the C word if very offensive.

Julie Chen to Aryan after Aryan is evicted and booed by the studio audience:

"Aaryn, both Zephyr Talent and Bella Petite Magazine have dropped you after you made racially charged and homophobic remarks on Big Brother. There is a petition at your university for administrators to expel you for tarnishing the reputation of Texas State University. So watcha gonna do gurl, watcha gonna do? You gonna hit me in the face and see if you can make my eyes go straight, gurl? You want me make you rice? You want manicure? Why you crying?"

If ONLY

I think that the racist remark thing with aaryn is pretty much moot at this point. It is her cross to bear if she is racist. I don't know her, don't know if she is racist or not. I think she was unwise to have said the things she said and I don't like her for it but again; her cross to bear. She is hell with comps and had she been a better social player would possibly have created quite a BB legacy for herself. I don't think that will be the case. Those racist remarks will shadow her. I liked that she was so good with comps.

Miss Double Standard

Sorry but the C word does not count. It dosen't have any racial overtones. Besides, Howie Gorden from BB(?) was the king of useing the C word.

Lost me here. But then again I don't put racial slurs above everything else. You call a girl a C_nt and a black girl a N it's even steven BS to me.

O the C word...a 4 letter word derived from original English and trashed while vagina a Latin word is considered respectable. Odd that we can say Dick and Cock without anyone wincing us into penis again the Latin word. I think it is due to the idea that there is something more wrong about women parts than about man parts in this sexist society. In fact at the moment I can not think of a word referring to the penis that is banned and would get one points here. If I am wrong then I guess I'll be banned from this island since I used them. The male part does not get considered dirty by any word we use...is that not interesting?

O the C word...a 4 letter word derived from original English and trashed while vagina a Latin word is considered respectable. Odd that we can say Dick and Cock without anyone wincing us into penis again the Latin word. I think it is due to the idea that there is something more wrong about women parts than about man parts in this sexist society. In fact at the moment I can not think of a word referring to the penis that is banned and would get one points here. If I am wrong then I guess I'll be banned from this island since I used them. The male part does not get considered dirty by any word we use...is that not interesting?

Oh, I am sure I could come up with some for the penis that would get me a warning. :D and how about panucha for vagina as I kinda like the sound of it. :D

Everyone is concerned about the other players on the outside world, but I wonder if Andy talks to his female students that way?

Lol, yeah I'm sure he says "Make sure all you c*nts turn in your work before you leave class"

And then he talks about the ones he made cry with other faculty. And then he runs to the students and tells them. And then he goes home and tells his friends. Yep, I can picture it.

Lost me here. But then again I don't put racial slurs above everything else. You call a girl a C_nt and a black girl a N it's even steven BS to me.

If you read some of the postings here, you would think that a woman should be honored to be called that.