Aaryn - Week 9 - Evicted (Aug. 29) - Juror #4

CeCiMom

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amanda is guaranteed a spot as the new Jessie or Rachel as far as Grodner favorite. You watch Grodner will bring Amanda and McCrea back as a couple.

Arghh! Maybe it will be a play BB from your bed edition.

I hate the whole returning guests concept. Been there, done that...enough!

I guess Aaryn, GM and Spencer all think they might win by default.... somehow.

Not happening IMHO

They've got the numbers to last longer in the game if they'd all JUST stop drinking the Kool Aid the McNasty's are giving them

I hope Aaryn goes home. If her goal is really to get out Elissa and stick with McSlugs if she stays then she is as stupid as the rest of them.

If sticking with the McCraes got the HGs to this point, then it's logical for them to think that sticking with them the rest of the game will take them further.

Those who went against Amanda are gone.

this dim-wit twatface is so scared her mentor Amazonbitch will turn on her for Andy ..she's been flirting with Judd and now Fat boy!!!!!

she must be desperate ...so glad to see her scrambling..i loved Elissas nomination speech to her ..."how does it feel"

:hahohi::hahohi::hahohi: :hahohi: :smilielol::smilielol:

I'm black, and she's a racist. That's all I need to say about my feelings for Aaryn on any given week.

I'm old and Aaryn is a self entitled brat that at times has no filter. I think she is young and may at some point grow some maturity and maybe have a good life.

It's ironic that I find so many think that some of the HGs are trashy and foul mouthed, yet the word "tw*t" which is considered a vulgar word gets thrown around every other sentence.

VERY noted.

:lipsrsealed2:

She's lost steam. Pity. After Jeremy left she's been my pick to WIN.

Did I just hear Aaryn right? She said... she was loaded and didnt want to drive, didnt know what to do and then drove anyway? I may have heard it wrong. But she did end it with when she got there she was still drunk :nono:

Did I just hear Aaryn right? She said... she was loaded and didnt want to drive, didnt know what to do and then drove anyway? I may have heard it wrong. But she did end it with when she got there she was still drunk :nono:

deleted, i was being a douche.