Jury 4 Way Competition Will Be Interesting

rawlikesushi

No, tonight=sorry :)SUNDAY, 7:30 real BB time/10:30 Eastern.

If there is any way to salvage this season, puleeze let Helen come back into the game after she's evicted Thurs............it would be great to watch her & Amanda fight for control.

Otherwise, whoever comes in will be out the following week. NO ONE but Helen can match/defeat Amanda.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love for Judd or Jessie to get back in the game and win HOH Thursday. Or at least be safe from noms that week. :)

What if the jury group is brought to play in the HOH competition (endurance probably) and has to win to stay in the game?

It wouldn't take more TV time, makes no guarantee for the jury gang, but rattles the HGs and keeps them from ganging up on, and voting out, the returnee.

If this turns out to be the case, BB could 'sorta' rig it and if the right people are the last ones competing, there could be some really big wheeling and dealing to be had. :lol2::lipsrsealed2::kwasny::kiss1::nono::naughty:

What if the jury group is brought to play in the HOH competition (endurance probably) and has to win to stay in the game?

It wouldn't take more TV time, makes no guarantee for the jury gang, but rattles the HGs and keeps them from ganging up on, and voting out, the returnee.

If this turns out to be the case, BB could 'sorta' rig it and if the right people are the last ones competing, there could be some really big wheeling and dealing to be had. :lol2::lipsrsealed2::kwasny::kiss1::nono::naughty:

Sure, if the producers want Judd to win (or whomever), they will could easily make it happen, and create an illusion that he won fair and square.... Seriously, do we want a game where the winner is predetermined, and everything else is a fake illusion.

Candice and Jessie I don't want to come back because I want them to be spared from those nasty people in the house although they have to deal with them for a little bit in the jury house. I would rather see Judd or ?Helen back and win HOH. Even if they don't win HOH, I would rather those two waste their time than Candice and Jessie. I wish Candice or Jessie could pull it off but look who are left in the house.

It is so funny, sad actually, how we all keep hoping for this to happen or that to happen just for shear entertainment purposes... yet week after week nothing exciting happens. Everything is so predictable and boring. Even Julie threw a dig at the cast at the last live eviction with the twitter question asking about "big moves". The way this season is going I bet Jessie or Candice win and get to come back.

I haven't read all 3 pages in this thread.

Sooo, Have we been told that the 4 evicted HG's will play their OWN Comp to see who returns ?

Or will they just join in the HOH Comp with all the remaining HGs - and there's a possibility that

NONE of the outted HGs will return ?

Curious minds want to know :inquisitive:

I haven't read all 3 pages in this thread.

Sooo, Have we been told that the 4 evicted HG's will play their OWN Comp to see who returns ?

Or will they just join in the HOH Comp with all the remaining HGs - and there's a possibility that

NONE of the outted HGs will return ?

Curious minds want to know :inquisitive:

Julie didn't really say how they would get the chance to get back in the game. But Helen will be the 4th and will have to walk out and right into whatever it is they have to do. No time to regroup her thoughts or emotions after her eviction. The others have had time to relax.

Julie didn't really say how they would get the chance to get back in the game. But Helen will be the 4th and will have to walk out and right into whatever it is they have to do. No time to regroup her thoughts or emotions after her eviction. The others have had time to relax.

Never thought of that.

called that one, gang.

Sorta

Did they clarify that if one of the houseguests (not jurors) wins the HoH... do the jurors play until one of them gets 10 balls or is it juror has the most balls, at that point?