Helen - Week 8 - Evicted (Aug. 22) Juror #3

CeCiMom

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I will never understand is.......right now, andy is in the room with helen and elissa acting all lovey-dovey with picking clothes and all. Why don't they tell him to get lost?

Oh just want to smack the little elf. I don't understand these people. Their reactions are not normal.

Helen earlier talking about them and vegas. What? After three months away from the family, she has plans to go to vegas and party with her BB pals who whipped her butt after she dismissed the people who could have helped rid the house of utter trash? I think that helen has lost all sense of reality.

Listening to Helen yesterday begging in HOH to Aaryn with Elissa.

Wednesday 12:54 pm - Helen going on about character and how lying will not help her because she wants to run for public office one day. She said she has ambitions for public office.

I say she will make a really good lying deceptive politician.

* not sure but I think it might be 11:54 because the feed clock seems to be off.

Helen earlier talking about them and vegas. What? After three months away from the family, she has plans to go to vegas and party with her BB pals who whipped her butt after she dismissed the people who could have helped rid the house of utter trash? I think that helen has lost all sense of reality.

She's been away from her kids for all this time, and she also stated that her father was on chemo. The more I hear about her and from her, the less I like her.

She's been away from her kids for all this time, and she also stated that her father was on chemo. The more I hear about her and from her, the less I like her.

I hear you. Like her or not, she has really exerted some effort in the game. From day One. She wore me out. Maybe she tried too hard? I won't miss helen.