Helen - Week 8 - Evicted (Aug. 22) Juror #3

CeCiMom

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Judd is a boot licker. If he comes back, Amanda will convince him it was Aaryn and Helen that masterminded getting him out. She will use him to help her get Aaryn out.

exactly - The only think Judd is good for with these people is a vote.

I'm thinking that if Judd came back, he would want to talk to Aaryn alone to find out WHO forced her to put him up. After being told that Amanda was the one that wanted him out the most, (Spencer,GM Aaryn and Elissa will tell him also). I think that great team would be in trouble. I'm not sure if they are all in the jury house together or just sequestered (they've done that before) but Aaryn has this final 4, I think she is about sick of it being all about Amanda and protecting her and would be willing to take a big step with the others to get Amanda out. She's had to make deals to get herself this far cause she didn't think anyone would help her.

Do we know when this '4 Evicted HGs' comp will take place ?

Will Helen have much time to talk to the other 3 .... will she actually go to the Jury House ?

They usually keep them separated when they have a chance of coming back

Do we know when this '4 Evicted HGs' comp will take place ?

Will Helen have much time to talk to the other 3 .... will she actually go to the Jury House ?

Julie said it would be Thursday so she wouldn't really have time to discuss things with them. They would do the Jury Comp maybe a puzzle or picture thing and then do either an endurance or like the before and after questions for HOH.

In my dream world, Helen & Elissa (neither of whom I really "like")) are so fired up that Helen comes back, one of them wins HOH and they continue to rule the house.

Of all of the unlikeable HGs left.......I decided these two are my least unlikeable.......it would be entertaining to watch the rest who have totally discounted them to get booted by them, one by one.

In my dream world, Helen & Elissa (neither of whom I really "like")) are so fired up that Helen comes back, one of them wins HOH and they continue to rule the house.

Of all of the unlikeable HGs left.......I decided these two are my least unlikeable.......it would be entertaining to watch the rest who have totally discounted them to get booted by them, one by one.

With no one in the house coming even close to likeable, I have to agree. Helen with her politician tactics and her fake cheerleader personality and Elissa with her snobby, cutting little remarks and her BB royalty attitude are really just the typical not so great BB players. I'm hoping this whole cast just slinks off into obscurity and are never seen or heard from again.

Funny thing is they are so delusional, they actually believe they are all BB ALLSTARS! I would love to be a "fly on the wall" and pay more for feeds AFTER this show that followed them watching themselves and seeing what we have seen.....who they really are, not gamers but ugly vile people.

Elissa just told Helen that she overheard something - whatever it was got Helen nervous - Elissa asked her to please not say anything because she can't handle their trashy behavior - did anyone hear what she told Helen? Please let me know if you do....

vVnYH9f.jpg

Elissa just told Helen that she overheard something - whatever it was got Helen nervous - Elissa asked her to please not say anything because she can't handle their trashy behavior - did anyone hear what she told Helen? Please let me know if you do....

vVnYH9f.jpg

Helen looks like she lost some weight. But no worries, Amanda looks like she found it.

I'm a little out of the loop today, but Helen is making an impassioned plea for her life to Aaryn - saying that she clearly sees Amanda trying to use Helen and Aaryn against each other and that Aaryn needs to keep Helen in the game going forward to get rid of Amanda before either of them get sent packing

WQzMGe4.jpg6lxQDrg.jpg

Helen is making sense in her talk to Aaryn. They should get Spencer out and Aaryn should work with Helen, GM and Elissa.

Andy walked in the HOH when Helen was talking to Aaryn and just sat down like he always does. Helen asked Andy if she could have more time with Aaryn.

Andy is freaking out. Nobody has ever ever asked him to leave the room.

sEm_oops2.gif

Oooh thanks for the heads up Marty! I was so focused on their conversation I forgot the other half of the house! :laugh4:

I am still glued to Helen and Aaryn talk. I just read on the CBS chat next to the live feeds that Andy is freaking out. I didn't hear it but.... not doubt he is.

I am still glued to Helen and Aaryn talk. I just read on the CBS chat next to the live feeds that Andy is freaking out. I didn't hear it but.... not doubt he is.

He is telling Elissa that he doesn't want Helen to go anywhere this week - he is still complaining that they asked him to leave - he is doing an Andy version of Helen's preemptive strike by telling Helen's mole that he doesn't want her to leave this week KNOWING Elissa will tell Helen this info

These Folks can be so narrow minded , If Aayon threatened Spencer to vote for Helen and Aayon put up Andy as replacement nom then Amanda and McCrae would vote out helen and Spencer, Elissa, and GM would vote helen to stay and Andy out

It matters not that Aayn doesn't like Spencer ... this is the safe bet to keep Helen, yet noone has spoken of it .. Just Dumb in my opinion ..

If Aayn puts up Spencer then Andy will go with Amanda and Mcrae till the end ... as I see it