Andy - Week 8

CeCiMom

Andy is doing a real good job of damage control with Aaryn and GM - assuring them that McManda is loyal and would not turn on them - but since Aaryn already drew first blood on her alliance I am guessing that Andy is just trying to calm the storm enough to get Helen out and he will deal with Aaryn's mutiny down the road. JMO.

She put up Spencer, what more do they want?

Andy is just stirring up crap again. This is his gameplay to take the focus off him and put it on everyone else buy bringing his tales back and forth.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Andy saying he controls Elissa's vote and he can control her. He says he will protect Aaryn and GM and make sure McNasties will not come after them. He is saying he and Spencer are close and he will be OK.

He says he wants for now to be loyal to McPorkies because they have always been loyal.

At this point I dislike Andy as much as I do Amanda and that is a LOT.

I still think Andy and McCrea will be the final 2.

I have a lot more respect for players like Jeremy that would just say I am voting you out.

This having to blindside everyone every week is getting stupid.

Anyway, you know Aaryn will tell Helen (probably on Thursday) that should could not get Andy to change his mind.

I have a lot more respect for players like Jeremy that would just say I am voting you out.

This having to blindside everyone every week is getting stupid.

Anyway, you know Aaryn will tell Helen (probably on Thursday) that should could not get Andy to change his mind.

I miss Jeremy also - I wish he would have lasted a while longer it would have made the middle game so much different

I fully realize that lying is part of BB but this cast has taken it so far beyond just lying when they need to do so. I have told some lies in my life and I have to say that I those lies always made me feel pretty bad inside. And they never really go away, they sit there in the back of my head and poke at me until I fess up. These people just lie straight faced over and over and seem to blank them out like they aren't lying at all. They will even angrily state that they hate when others lie to them. Andy is the worst with his lies because he cries about how much he loves these people but with out a blink or a twitch, he will lie to them.

I understand all the lies in this game BUT I do not like the name calling, etc. this group is so over the top with this season. There is just no reason for it and it certainly has nothing to do with the game. Same on some of the posts here, nothing to gain with remarks about looks, etc.

Julie Chen Thursday night: "By a vote of 3 to 2 Helen was voted out but she won the competition to enter the game again. Congratulations and please sit on the couch next to Andy".

hyenas.gif

I understand all the lies in this game BUT I do not like the name calling, etc. this group is so over the top with this season. There is just no reason for it and it certainly has nothing to do with the game. Same on some of the posts here, nothing to gain with remarks about looks, etc.

I agree about them and their name calling and bashing. But, idle time is the devil's workshop. Those with small minds have nothing better to occupy their time.

I almost forgot -

Stevea11 ( a user here on the forums) mentioned an idea about Raggedy Andy to photoshop with. I tried a bunch of things (sometimes the easiest things give you the most issues) after much trial and error I finally settled on this - not the greatest but it works!

UzIhIKM.jpg

I almost forgot -

Stevea11 ( a user here on the forums) mentioned an idea about Raggedy Andy to photoshop with. I tried a bunch of things (sometimes the easiest things give you the most issues) after much trial and error I finally settled on this - not the greatest but it works!

UzIhIKM.jpg

Amanda would approve and say ''faggedy Andy." :lipsrsealed2::laugh4:

When they have someone come back in the house his eyes are going to bug out and pop out of his head. He thinks he has all his people contained and he will not like a monkey wrench in his house of cards.

All the players will fight over Candice, Judd, Jessie or Helen.

It will be an exciting Thursday.

When they have someone come back in the house his eyes are going to bug out and pop out of his head. He thinks he has all his people contained and he will not like a monkey wrench in his house of cards.

All the players will fight over Candice, Judd, Jessie or Helen.

It will be an exciting Thursday.

i can't wait! i don't know if i would rather have Helen come back to freak out Andy or Candice ..so we could see Gm and aaryn flip out!! :laugh4:

Hope it is Helen or Judd. Only I fear that he will only go back to the McManda group and all will blame Helen for his eviction. Cant stand Andy! Hope he goes on the block with Amanda.

Hope it is Helen or Judd. Only I fear that he will only go back to the McManda group and all will blame Helen for his eviction. Cant stand Andy! Hope he goes on the block with Amanda.

Yep I feel the same way.