GinaMarie - Week 8

CeCiMom

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I so hope she finds out that Nick is either gay, engaged, married, or something when she gets out! She is really crazy when it comes to him. Thought it was funny when Aaryn said there was another gay in the house and GM got all over her about it. LOL

I could never have her as a friend. They frown on homicide down here. But I find myself laughing my ass of when I hear her voice and her hard NY accent, manners and behavior.. Could you imagine her getting invited to a tea with Queen Elizebeth.

"yo yo liz, you my gurllll. I got chor back mutha fu*ker"

gingersnaps wrong... you got it right.

4:10 BBT

GM: "I wish I had a Dick. If I had one, I be whacking it all the F'ing time"

Aaryn: "No way"

GM: "I sure would"

I am surprised GM gets any TV time simply because 90% of the time she opens her mouth, the work "F*CK" comes outs.

In the past 5 minutes she has said the word "F*CK" 56 times (estimate).

Actually, and steve might agree with me on this, some girls from the irish channel in new orleans had an accent similar to ginamarie's. I grew up hearing them called "charmers." It was not a put-down. It was what it was. They were kind of tough girls, maybe. Maybe they had to be. I dunno.

GInamarie is a sad girl. Though I think that, and wish her well, I don't want to spend time with her.

If only. I think that those days are a whisper in the bookshelf of her mind. Sounds odd to say this but I'll bet that she was a cute girl when she was very young.

She is still in good shape and air brushing is done on everyone. I could see her getting some work from it.

Ginamarie is going to be heartbroken if they carry through and won't let her work with the pageants. Maybe Nick will let her move in with him after he becomes the academy award winner.

I don't know if Nick will let her move in. She said on the feeds today when someone said Elissa needed a psychiatrist, (something to this effect) "no, I have to talk to one because of Nick and some other stuff I said" then she got real quiet. Sounds like she's "talking" to someone in the DR. I think they need to have an ambulance at the finale to take her away.

Actually, and steve might agree with me on this, some girls from the irish channel in new orleans had an accent similar to ginamarie's. I grew up hearing them called "charmers." It was not a put-down. It was what it was. They were kind of tough girls, maybe. Maybe they had to be. I dunno.

GInamarie is a sad girl. Though I think that, and wish her well, I don't want to spend time with her.

Although I hardly have a need to go to the irish channel your right about their accent.. I don't want to sound mean or anything (ok, i'm lying) but they sound like their talking thru their noses somewhat. Add to that many words they butcher when pronouncing and the constant use of profanity tells me she probably has a GED education.

Still in all she is fun to watch.

Gina Marie sounds very uneducated. Coming from NY does not mean you have to talk like you live in the gutter. She needs a lot of help to grow up and get her mind right. I did feel sorry for her for the first part of the show, but now I really believe that she is just loony and I am appalled at most of what comes out of her mouth. I know she is capable of holding a real conversation - due to the FEW small glimpses of her speaking to Helen or Elissa and not being sucked in by the others!

If only. I think that those days are a whisper in the bookshelf of her mind. Sounds odd to say this but I'll bet that she was a cute girl when she was very young.

She has gone downhill in appearance since the beginning of the season, IMO. Bulemia is hard on a body and face, and so is depression.

Gina Marie sounds very uneducated. Coming from NY does not mean you have to talk like you live in the gutter. She needs a lot of help to grow up and get her mind right. I did feel sorry for her for the first part of the show, but now I really believe that she is just loony and I am appalled at most of what comes out of her mouth. I know she is capable of holding a real conversation - due to the FEW small glimpses of her speaking to Helen or Elissa and not being sucked in by the others!

I don't think her mind will ever be right. :(

I will be shocked if GM does what she says she's going to do... and put Amanda/McCrae on the block. I think she'll succumb to the pressure and bow down to Amanda's wishes just like every HoH has since week 1.

After the first two weeks, nobody in this house wants to take any risks, they are always presuring the HoH to do it. Maybe Helen, Amanda or Elissia would, but since they not been HoH since the start, we have no idea if they really would.

Helen lost her power\influence becauses he has not won HoH since (or PoV). If she had won one 1-2 more times, she would be OK now.

After the first two weeks, nobody in this house wants to take any risks, they are always presuring the HoH to do it. Maybe Helen, Amanda or Elissia would, but since they not been HoH since the start, we have no idea if they really would.

Helen lost her power\influence becauses he has not won HoH since (or PoV). If she had won one 1-2 more times, she would be OK now.

I'm not sure she would have put up anyone different if she had been HoH. She was so stuck in the concept of the whole house vote and so sure that McManda (and Andy) would be loyal to her. She didn't ever speak out about voting out any of them.