Aaryn - Week 8 HoH

CeCiMom

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amanda came in to squash the beef they had earlier, Andy and Helen take off. Now Aaryn is throwing Andy under the bus - telling Amanda that Andy told her that McManda said she wants GM out of the game. Aaryn is totally imploding her entire alliance over a two hour period - and doesn't even realize that she's doing it. This is totally insane. What an idiot. Now Aaryn is telling Amanda she is skeptical about McCrae!

E1xCoRC.jpggT6dGIZ.jpg4IKV3GH.jpg

^^^ Lol Gogojuicy - I'm glad someone reads this stuff!

Amanda is doing a great job at damage control. Really masterful speech aimed at diffusing Aaryn and it is working - telling her ALL the things she needs to hear, praising her, reassuring her, at the same time minimizing her own position in the house. The bottom line is that Aaryn has a delicate ego and Amanda accidentally stepped on it, and Aaryn is using that slight against her as ammunition. It's funny she keeps saying she doesn't want to sound like "a victim" but that is how she is acting. Woe is me.

5lj9cX4.jpg6HCutQM.jpg

As irritating as it can be, i do prefer Helen's approach to Amanda's. It will be interesting to see which one Aaryn decides to move forward with.

Oh please please please, for the sake of fun and all things big brother, PICK HELEN!!!!! The joy of finally seeing Helen vs. Amanda on the block is past due!!! :)

As irritating as it can be, i do prefer Helen's approach to Amanda's. It will be interesting to see which one Aaryn decides to move forward with.

Oh please please please, for the sake of fun and all things big brother, PICK HELEN!!!!! The joy of finally seeing Helen vs. Amanda on the block is past due!!! :)

it sure is! Please..someone put that amazon bully on the block...she's so cocky..so let the other cocky bitch be the one to do it :smilielol:

We all know that throughout any and all BB season, the edits and HG will suggest they may go against the house, but then we get to eviction night and it's nothing more than robots entering the DR and casting their vote for the same person. Always disappointing. Although Aaryn says she may keep Helen, I highly doubt it.

Did she use Permanent Marker instead of her Eyebrow pencil by mistake one morning when she had

too much Adderall ????

( I'll have to look at some of her photos of when she first came into the house and see if they were normal then )

Did she use Permanent Marker instead of her Eyebrow pencil by mistake one morning when she had

too much Adderall ????

( I'll have to look at some of her photos of when she first came into the house and see if they were normal then )

No, they didn't look like that.

Maybe she ran out of pencil and is using another HGs because it's too dark, but that doesn't excuse the fact that she has no idea how to apply it. Some of her buddies should help her out.

They are so scary and freaky!

I just want to throw this out there.

Last night all that Aaryn accomplished was to totally compromise everyone in her alliances game. She did this for NO strategic reason - it was all brought about by her feeling insecure in regards to some things Amanda said. It was a total emotional meltdown that will only serve to elicit future animosity from the people in her "alliance" as they begin to learn the extent of her ramblings from other HG's.

If it was a strategic move I would applaud her, but as it stands I can only wonder how this idiot survives OUTSIDE of the house as it seems her unstable emotional state would only hinder all of her real world relationships.

IDK. I am not trying to "psychoanalyze" her, I am just baffled by last nights events. Meh - why would I even care.

I am glad that Aaryn told Helen abt Andy. Now Helen has been told for sure tht he is not her buddy. I'll be willing to bet tht Aaryn does just fine outside the house. Aaryn is IN the house playing the game and not here talking about the game.

I agree that I don't think she's racist. But would say she's prejudice. They both are two different things. There some good people who are prejudice(I'm talking all types of people). Sometimes they don't understand people because that's what they was taught. There are some who want to understand which is a good. Take the Miz for example. If it wasn't for his Malik, he probably would be prejudice. At first, Coral wasn't helping. Everybody knew he's a good person. He just didn't understand. As for Aaryn, I'm not sure about her. Maybe when she gets a little older she'll learn or maybe not. But remember everybody's different. When you're on Big Brother or any other reality shows with at least six people, you have to deal with at least six different personalities the best way you could.

Well I am not going to call her a racist I am saying she did say racist things and she was just plain mean to people that to me is not needed in this game. Yes the lying and all that is fine but this is something else. I do not want to see Aaryn win any prize money but I do think she just ruined her game. I think the only way to save it is to put Amanda or McCrea on the block and then make a deal with Spencer that he will be safe if he votes the MCpizza's out. Spencer has got to know he is not going to be included in a final 3 or even a final 2. If he doesn't than he is just kidding himself. But I thnk Helen has a good chance of winning and will be right back in the game.

Aaryn is out of her freakin mind - she is falling for Helen's "good people" speech - I am pretty sure that when Aaryn looks back and tries to figure out how she lost the game I hope this moment comes to her foggy mind

Aaryn is about to sign the check over to Helen

As soon as Elissa walks out of the HOH room, Aaryn says "I will never trust Elissa to GM.

So what the hell did she create all this drama for? Jury votes?

To get Helen's vote of confidence, that's why. I don't blame her for not trusting Elissa, because she shouldn't.

No, they didn't look like that.

Maybe she ran out of pencil and is using another HGs because it's too dark, but that doesn't excuse the fact that she has no idea how to apply it. Some of her buddies should help her out.

They are so scary and freaky!

I heard her say once that her mother is going to freak when she sees her eyebrows!! I do too everytime I look at them.

On another subject....did anyone get what she was saying about David's "tragedy"; from the shocked look on Helen's face, it must have been really bad.

I heard her say once that her mother is going to freak when she sees her eyebrows!! I do too everytime I look at them.

On another subject....did anyone get what she was saying about David's "tragedy"; from the shocked look on Helen's face, it must have been really bad.

So, do you think she overtweezed or shaved them off or something?

I want to know about David too.

She should have just followed through with nominating Amanda. With all the drama Aaron created, I bet she's number one on who Amanda is now going to try and evict. If the drama was for possible jury votes ( Helen controlling things there), it won't matter if she doesn't get to f2.

Loose lips sink ships. I hope she sunk her own.