Aaryn - Week 8 HoH

CeCiMom

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am amazed at the different personalities that Aaryn has. Talking to Helen it was a really nice respectful conversation. She is back with the group and she is back to her evil self.

She is very much taking everything is. Just my observation is that Aaryn seems to have the houseguests figures out and trying to figure out how to get out from between a rock and a hard spot.

All these HG's have some EVEL in there hearts but maybe the difference is that UN-like Evel Dick they are not honest about it ... not open and not faithfull to at least a Blood Relative .... Is that why I disgust them so much ????

excuse me for interrupting... but are her eyebrows getting higher and higher as the days go by ?

It seems to me that one is higher than the other and she's putting some sort of unnatural downward hook on the inner part. Very odd looking.

Aryan is a filthy disgusting racist.

Aryan is the type of trash that can smile in Helen's face while in the back of her mind she's thinking:

"Shut up and go make me some rice".

Poor Helen tried to coddle and befriend this trash and now she's been on the block twice because has nominated her for eviction, all that ass-kissing and you still get the boot.

Her apologists will say her sick behavior has dissipated but how much of that is based on the evictions of all the minorities who she has mocked and slandered. The entitled little supremacist wouldn't know class if it slapped her in her ugly face.

The racist-Aryan is in for a rude awakening when she re-enters society, her racist-rants are all over YouTube and video-hosting sites with millions of views from people outside the BB community so her face will be recognized wherever she goes and she may have to deal with hostile and violent confrontations from people who want to meet the challenge of "What you gon do gurl".

What a great case-study on the delusional racist scum in our society.

ITA and am so glad you wrote because there is a person on this thread who said she is not a racist and was only joking. I was so frosted by that, and therefore glad to see your clarity on the subject.

Can we talk about Aaryn as a player in the game ... especially since she has had a lot of power and has a legit shot at winning this game.

Should she have thrown the HOH to Amanda? Has she won so much that she will fall victim to the "I can't beat her in the end" excuse? Has she been good enough to the right people that she has secured her spot in the final four and a chance to control her own destiny?

This chick is in it to win it! She is a force to be reckoned with and I cant wait for her to turn on Mcmanda. Mcdirty is aware that she is not trustworthy in the end and if he has a chance, he will put her up. Of course, then Amanda will be all over him and that will be the time to divorce his BB wife! LOL. Oh, well I can dream cant I?

Yeah what is up with her eyebrows?? They are just TO BIG and TO DARK!??

Half moons and they look really bad.

Can we talk about Aaryn as a player in the game ... especially since she has had a lot of power and has a legit shot at winning this game.

Should she have thrown the HOH to Amanda? Has she won so much that she will fall victim to the "I can't beat her in the end" excuse? Has she been good enough to the right people that she has secured her spot in the final four and a chance to control her own destiny?

No,no one should be throwing comps at this point. Amanda is a whiney baby, and they probably think they should to shut her up, but at this time in the game no one should be trusted. They are all holding steady with the weak player strategy, only I don't think it's a strategy I think it's true and got to the end riding Aaryn's and others coattails.

No,no one should be throwing comps at this point. Amanda is a whiney baby, and they probably think they should to shut her up, but at this time in the game no one should be trusted. They are all holding steady with the weak player strategy, only I don't think it's a strategy I think it's true and got to the end riding Aaryn's and others coattails.

I usually agree that throwing comps is dumb but it would have proven her loyalty to Amanda (not that she should need to but Amanda is crazy paranoid) and it would have likely guaranteed her a safe week and a chance to play in the next HOH. On top of that, she has won so much more than everyone else in the house that everyone is going to start saying they can't beat her in the final two (which I've already heard from her entire final four alliance).

I usually agree that throwing comps is dumb but it would have proven her loyalty to Amanda (not that she should need to but Amanda is crazy paranoid) and it would have likely guaranteed her a safe week and a chance to play in the next HOH. On top of that, she has won so much more than everyone else in the house that everyone is going to start saying they can't beat her in the final two (which I've already heard from her entire final four alliance).

She proved her loyalty by not putting her up for eviction, especially since everyone but the 3M want to. Amanda sucks at comps and she'll have to take that as a loyalty or not.

Am I the only who knows that Evel Dick would be putting up either Amanda or MCcrae to basically save his own Ass in the Game ... to stay if he was nomanatied ?????? The Truth is brutalllllll but also a winning strategy ??

Aaryn and Spencer controlling all the drugs in the BB house - laughing as they package their product and make distribution plans - they plan to use GM as a mule to transport them over the BY fence. :P

DDYlBzx.jpgQja3dJO.jpgfttCAXH.jpg

This is a joke folks.

Aaryn is trying to make a F3 deal with Andy and GM. She feels that if she goes up against McManda she will lose to either one. Andy agrees. They also agree that either of them can win against GM in the F2. Aaryn does not feel that McManda has her best interests at heart.Also Aaryn is still upset over the fact that Amanda said Aaryn was being a c*nt for the first two weeks they were in the house (Amanda said this weeks ago). In walks Amanda.

11:14 pm BBT - Now they are arguing over Aaryn's segregated fish comment. Aaryn feels like Amanda purposely brought it up to make her look bad.This is the same girl who said last night she doesn't care what anyone thinks. Maybe she only cares when $500,000 is on the line. Aaryn's anger and tone build until Amanda walks out. She is giving her victim speech to Andy.

d4teCO8.jpgJJNol6R.jpg

I was one of those who saw a glimmer of what I thought was a good person behind the curtain and realized soon how wrong I was.

I agree IF she wins it, she would have done more to earn it than a number of other HGs........BUT I also Agree that her and Elissa in the F2, with Elissa winning would be the most entertaining & BEST OUTCOME of a very sad game.

It would only show how pathetic BB has become. :D

Please please please don't let Aaryn make it to final 2. She will probably win. Ugh. I can't even stand the possibility. She has certainly proved she has what it takes in the game, but, oh man, she just makes me gag. Horrible horrible human. barf.

Aaryn giving her "woe is me" speech to Andy. These screenshots made me smile. :)

She is doing a LOT of Amanda bashing. The fractures are in place - should make for an interesting few weeks. She is holding a LOT of resentment towards Amanda. BTW all this came out because Aaryn had some alcohol. Aaryn is threatening to put Amanda on the block, and saying she has the votes to get her out if she wants.

Gzw3cPO.jpgoDwf4sZ.jpgrkfTJ0z.jpg