McCrae - Week 8

CeCiMom

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just watched him climb out of bed at like 3:00pm put on his hat and a shirt and stroll through the house get some coffee and then went to the couch for a cigarette. I wish Julie would ask him if he will ever feel the need to actually get out of bed this season???? I wonder if the competitions are interfering with his beauty rest. I think they are interfering with Amandas.

Janis : " I wonder if the competitions are interfering with his beauty rest. I think they are interfering with Amandas. "

Maybe he's just exhausted from her squashing him every time she's within 5 feet of him.

Janis : " I wonder if the competitions are interfering with his beauty rest. I think they are interfering with Amandas. "

Maybe he's just exhausted from her squashing him every time she's within 5 feet of him.

LOL you are probably right on that one.

I dislike them all but I dislike some more then others.

Today (this can change from day to day) I dislike Andy the most.

Amanda I have disliked from day one and never flip flopped on that.

pillow_fight.gif

Sometimes I really want to bop Hawk.....

So regarding McCrea he is telling Amanda everything Helen told him and she is getting pretty snippy and snapping at her lover boy. OhSnap.gif

Hey no bopping allowed!

I am a flip-flopper - I know it. Amanda,Helen, and Aaryn are playing the best game of BB this season. Aaryn - yech - Amanda and Helen just got too big for their britches and needed an old fashioned humbling.

Andy and Spencer grew on me along the way - but their mouths make it hard for me to give them an endorsement.

Personally, if I was on the jury my vote would go for either Marty, Straykat, GingerSnaps or SlowPoke. :laugh4:

Back to McCrea - YOU NEVER SUPPORT ME! WAAHHHHH! :lipsrsealed2:

I haven't seen McCrae do much all season after he won the first HOH. Even still, he has a good chance to win. Amanda is a good insulator for him - they will target her before they target him. I think he night win.

RealHowieGordon

:lol2: I meant Picture Helper not the real howie gordie

PictureHelper, RealHowieGordon, MarcellusWallace and ???... well, I'm sure you all know... are all the same person. :lol:

No reports though... surprise, surprise. ha

-----

That McCrae is set up sooo sweet now. Only way he leaves is if he's up against Andy because Amanda pulled herself off the block.

PictureHelper, RealHowieGordon, MarcellusWallace and ???... well, I'm sure you all know... are all the same person. :lol:

No reports though... surprise, surprise. ha

-----

That McCrae is set up sooo sweet now. Only way he leaves is if he's up against Andy because Amanda pulled herself off the block.

Yep. McCrae Olson has played it for all it is worth. And they all LIKE him. Can you beat that?

And they still didn't show the McDirty Wedding. Yay!

I hate to say it but you know they are saving it for a special occasion. I'm guessing, if they make it to F4, CBS will go out and interview the families and the families will say what a lovely couple they make. And then, CBS will roll out the footage. I hate to say it, but you know it's gonna happen. :guitarist::guitarist::guitarist:

I hate to say it but you know they are saving it for a special occasion. I'm guessing, if they make it to F4, CBS will go out and interview the families and the families will say what a lovely couple they make. And then, CBS will roll out the footage. I hate to say it, but you know it's gonna happen. :guitarist::guitarist::guitarist:

Agree, they are waiting until those two are on the block or the last ones standing.. they will use it during a "love" montage.

Agree, they are waiting until those two are on the block or the last ones standing.. they will use it during a "love" montage.

That is a horrifying thought. Think they will put all the clips of Amanda grinding on top of him in there? Maybe a few of the night camera scenes? It will be so romantic. :inlove:

They hardly mention him in the CBS show. Amanda is the star and the mastermind.

I heard McCrae and Amanda whispering last night about Mc's final speech for the jury in the even that Amanda goes out. He is going to claim to be the mastermind behind their game and she was the enforcer. He also said that if she leaves, he is going to try and take Spencer to the end with him.