uvp

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wow helen is even more useless than gm :animated_bouncy:

just give amanda or mccrae the money now

none of these idiots have the common sense to put them up together :animated_bouncy:

lol shocker aaryn wins hoh again

now for sure i know they will try to get her out soon :animated_bouncy:

Amanda can't even win a comp when it's almost throwed to her...that's sad.

I thought the same thing...LMAO!!!

Now we get to listen to another couple of hours of Amanda crying that she cannot win anything.

Love it!!!!

Did Julie say for the first time in BB history a Jury member will come back? Either Candice Judd Jessie and the new evictee will compete to come back in the game...

hmmm is it me or didn't this happen before? The season Rachel won... correct? Brendon won a chance to come back in the house right?

What the heck was Julie talking about then? This is not a BB first!!!

Did anyone have trouble getting in the chat room? I kept getting an error saying access denied that that chat was not authorized for the website?

Did anyone have trouble getting in the chat room? I kept getting an error saying access denied that that chat was not authorized for the website?

I have never gone in the chat room ever...

Brendon came back, competing with Dominic and 2 others I believe. It was a 4 way comp to get back into the house, and they weren't in jury yet. No jury member has ever come back.

They weren't juror members. The jury hadn't started at that point. Brendan was just a sequestered evicted houseguest. However if you watch bb Canada, then this won't seem so new to you.

Ok Thank you. LOL I knew there had to be some explanation...

I want to see Jessie get back in that house and put the fear of God in those people... She stirred the pot then left like a little lady.. I think she has it in her to make huge moves if she were let back in, she just needs a nap in jury.