BB15 General Discussion - Part 3

Marty

I can just picture Judd and GM as the F2

Judd will mumble all of his answers and the Jury HG's just might shrug their shoulders and vote for him by default thinking maybe he could have given great answers.

and

GM will give off a lot of 'the Hood' gestures and use her Ghetto language as she spins her answers like a corkscrew -

so the Jury will be so dizzy that they end up voting for her.

Should be interesting :laugh4:

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm annoyed that for some reason my DVR did not record bb , only the last 10 mins of the show,AND because of twc dispute with CBS, can't go to on demand, and since I don't have my laptop anymore just my iPad I cannot hook up the iPad to a hdmi cable, I hope I can go to CBS and see the show in its entirity , also I noticed at the end of the show it was reminding about bb after dark, I have not yet to date found bbad on my TV guide channel, on last nites show it gave the channels for direct tv and dish tv but not time Warner , anyone know the channel for time Warner?

Thought you could watch missed episodes on CBS?

About what time do nominations take place on Friday's? I want to be sure that I'm watching the LiveFeeds! LOL

Most often late in the afternoon. I think it is about time for some kind of luxury comp where they get clothes and stuff.

It's 11:30 AM on Friday and the feeds have gone to trivia. I do not think they are having a Have/Have-Not comp. This may be the special competition that Julie was talking about. Perhaps they are having a luxury comp and getting new clothes.

That would only mean that the pile next to Spencer's bed will be bigger because he would have more clothes to not put away.

Thought you could watch missed episodes on CBS?

I think it just takes them more e 24 hrs to post them as the pov epi is the last one posted, I'm gonna check again, hope they have it posted soon

Feeds back they are sweeping up party confetti and popped balloons.

Not sure what else yet

Judd said Congratulations Spencer

I heard he won 10 grand.

1231480_709940585698210_279752417_n.png

Andy, Spencer and Judd in the storage room saying they think McCrae should go first because Amanda will just break down.

Don't they realize how f'ing stupid that is!! Would you want to put up with her bitching for the next two weeks!! (being they don't know about the DE). Get her out NOW!!!

It was a given if GM won she would put up Amanda and/or MCcrae. Would have loved to see if anyone other than Amanda and McCrae would have won and who they would have put up for nom. Especially, the two-faced Andy.

Most often late in the afternoon. I think it is about time for some kind of luxury comp where they get clothes and stuff.

Maybe they'll have the other half of Amanda's jeans.

Pretty much best live feeds night ever.

You ain't lieing buddy. Amanda and GM just had a major bitch fest in the HOH. GM held her ground pretty well. Amanda went from "why me' to threatning GM to puppy tears in under 2 minutes. FANTASTIC! Now she's in a room crying with McCrae consoleing her. She wants to leave the house F'ING now.

I luv it.