BB15 General Discussion - Part 3

Marty

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think ' mature ' is in the eye of the beholder. Along with civilized and rational. Generally speaking.. the ones who think thay are.. are wrong.

Ah, yes, then come the rationalizations... You're right... I agree with your sarcasm... the toxic HG's would indeed make exactly those rationalizations. Good catch, Wicked... You were being sarcastic.. weren't you?

Monk

Ah, yes, then come the rationalizations... You're right... I agree with your sarcasm... the toxic HG's would indeed make exactly those rationalizations. Good catch, Wicked... You were being sarcastic.. weren't you?

Monk

Oh my, yes of course. Gosh. Golly.

Oh my, yes of course. Gosh. Golly.

I knew you weren't such a bad sort out to pompously & invariably take the most negative & contrary approach to all things BB. You're just misunderstood.... you have a special talent for sarcasm. Gosh, Golly, right back atcha... See, we're BB friends now...

Monk

P.S. Sorry turk...

I knew you weren't such a bad sort out to pompously & invariably take the most negative & contrary approach to all things BB. You're just misunderstood.... you have a special talent for sarcasm. Gosh, Golly, right back atcha... See, we're BB friends now...

Monk

P.S. Sorry turk...

See that? It's a shame my talent was lost on you for so long. You've been missing out. Enjoy the ride~

On another subject, this season Julie hasn't had the HOH "private" discussion away from the other houseguests...

Anyone think this may have something to do with the Topaz debacle on BB Canada, when the houseguests were able to listen in on her HOH discussion with herself during the double eviction, when she voiced her opinion of every houseguest and shredded her game ?

Just wondering....

Back to Hayden, The Animal heh ? I wondered about that also.... :nono:

Does anyone know if the HGs EVER figured out how to play Beer Pong last nite ?

I watched for awhile and it reminded me of The 3 Stooges.

My sound went out and it was actually funnier without it.

See that? It's a shame my talent was lost on you for so long. You've been missing out. Enjoy the ride~

I prefer to think of it as the simple possibility of detente... a new beginning with a evil gone good better BB buddy.

I've long hoped to welcome you from the dark side to the less dark side... no need to over do things...

Monk

I look at who is going to be left after this week and see a final five of Judd, Andy, Spencer, GM and McRae and I want to barf. No one that really played the game is going to have a chance in this house. If you aren't a floater, you're a target.

Amanda and Aaryn are the only two people in the house right now that have consistently played the game ... And one of those two will be gone tomorrow and the other is public enemy #1. Elissa finally started playing this week but didn't think strategically until it was too late (already left the door open for McRanda to be safe). Before that, she let Helen do her thinking for her... Oh but playing this week was too much bc she is target #2 after Amanda.

I hope ratings plummet the last few weeks so Grodner gets the hint that she needs to recruit some stronger personalities next year instead of all these bums who just want to float ... or just want to come on the show to get out of work/school for the summer.

I think Spencer might have played a stronger game if he hadn't gotten called out as a traitor and a liar by Helen and her crew. With the numbers in charge he was forced to lay low and not play the game. We will never know. If you go against Amanda you are evicted. I think once she goes and there is not the power of 2 votes with the McCruddies then game on.

We will see.

I honestly don't think Elissa wanted to win an HOH until Helen was gone. She knew that Helen would be telling her what to do. Elissa had told Helen numerous times to get rid of people and Helen blew her off. Elissa is not as dumb as everyone thinks her mistake was not putting up both Pizza man and his girlfriend but her target was always Aaryn and Amanda.

I honestly don't think Elissa wanted to win an HOH until Helen was gone. She knew that Helen would be telling her what to do. Elissa had told Helen numerous times to get rid of people and Helen blew her off. Elissa is not as dumb as everyone thinks her mistake was not putting up both Pizza man and his girlfriend but her target was always Aaryn and Amanda.

Then why didn't she just put up Amanda and Aaryn?

Or, an eminently more likely explanation would be that she puts mean-spirited jerks on her 'bad' list and the civilized mature adults on her 'good' list.

Logically speaking, it would then follow that Elissa looks to draw closer to herself those that are civil, rational and mature... and distance herself from toxic folks. It's just human nature... we even do it on message forums throughout the web, by way of 'ignore' buttons. Ever wonder who might be at the top of the 'ignore button' heap on the various forums across the web?

Monk

With all the injections in her face I would say she is likely the most toxic in the house. :nuke:

With all the injections in her face I would say she is likely the most toxic in the house. :nuke:

I prefer Earthy people. There are NONE on BB but some are just more artificial than others.

They called Elissa into the DR first thing this morning.

She went to the mirror and instantly put on her big fake eyelashes.

Really?

Liz-Lemon-Eye-Roll-and-Exhale-30-Rock.gi

I prefer Earthy people. There are NONE on BB but some are just more artificial than others.

They called Elissa into the DR first thing this morning.

She went to the mirror and instantly put on her big fake eyelashes.

Really?

Liz-Lemon-Eye-Roll-and-Exhale-30-Rock.gi

I was wondering how she makes them so clumpy. Did they show the whole process ? Not that I want to duplicate it . lol

I was wondering how she makes them so clumpy. Did they show the whole process ? Not that I want to duplicate it . lol

Camera was behind her. All I know was tweezers were involved.. made my eyes water watching and I switched feeds.

Drummer1 : Tomorrow night Big Brother is being moved to 2am for pre-season football. Does anyone have a link where I can watch it live? "

Just checked my TV listing... looks like we'll get it at regular time here in Maryland.

Who's playing ?