BB15 General Discussion - Part 3

Marty

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am only watching because I am optimistic and believe that the bad can not win and the game will turn! I wanna see the McNastys faces when they are ejected! So sad that all I can root for this season is someone to stand up and be a hero!!!

I put the exact information in the Best of the Live Feeds thread. This morning Elissa and Judd were talking about Survivor. Elissa said that Hayden was in the final 4 of Survivor before BB started. They cut to FOTH right after she said this.

If Andy not evicted and win HOH, this would be the best time he make a move on McCranda. He don't need to go to final 3 with them. Just think about it. If one of them get cut off, other hg sure will consider taking him to the final 3 or even better final 2. Also who will Amanda or McCrae will turn to. I think he's too coward to do that. At this point, he sticking with McCranda is too risky unless one of them win HOH themselves instead of him. For his game, he need to get rid of them before the final 4.

I put the exact information in the Best of the Live Feeds thread. This morning Elissa and Judd were talking about Survivor. Elissa said that Hayden was in the final 4 of Survivor before BB started. They cut to FOTH right after she said this.

I don't watch Survivor but does this mean she had information she shouldn't have because they are not permitted to know what goes on in the outside world?

Someone feeding her info?

Is that her next gig, Survivor? I guess with any luck she will never have to go home and see the family she cries for all the time. :rollseyes:

I don't watch Survivor but does this mean she had information she shouldn't have because they are not permitted to know what goes on in the outside world?

Someone feeding her info?

Is that her next gig, Survivor? I guess with any luck she will never have to go home and see the family she cries for all the time. :rollseyes:

I wondered that as well since the Survivor cast was JUST released this week. He must've told Rachel when he found out pre-BB.

hgprofile_hayden.jpg

Big Brother[edit source | editbeta]

On the show, he was part of "The Brigade" alliance, along with Enzo, Matt, and Lane. Hayden's closest friend inside his Brigade alliance is Enzo but he also befriended Lane, Kristen, Kathy and Andrew. His nickname within his alliance was "The Animal." He describes himself as “outgoing, athletic and charming.” His favorite activities include snowboarding, weightlifting, working out, going to the beach and hanging out with friends.”[5] The most difficult part of living in the Big Brother house for Hayden is “being around people that I don’t agree with for 24/7.” Hayden is afraid of flying and avidly dislikes “messy people”. He’s a country boy at heart and loves being a part of Arizona State University baseball.

Aside from the Brigade alliance, Hayden also had a secretive showmance with fellow houseguest Kristen until she was evicted. He lost the veto competition on 7/31/10 and was sentenced to isolation in the Have-Not room and made to eat slop and French bread and use a portable toilet for 24 hours. Hayden was the first Head of Household of the summer. During the first week, Hayden gave Kathy a sock-monkey whom she refers to as "Socks" Hayden is also close with Britney. Hayden won $5,000 and a Hawaiian vacation. On week 7, Hayden won his second HOH of the season and nominated Brendon and Ragan for eviction. However, Ragan secured his safety by winning the POV, therefore, removing himself off the block and being replaced with Britney. Brendon was evicted by a unanimous vote of 3-0 and was sent to the Jury House to become the 4th Jury member of the season. After Enzo won the Power Of Veto, Lane nominated Hayden as to replace him but Ragan was ultimately evicted. In week 9, Hayden won his third HOH of the season and guaranteed himself a spot in the final three. He nominated Lane and Britney for eviction. Hayden also won the POV that week, but chose not to use it. Britney was evicted by the only voter that week, Enzo. On finale night, Hayden went head to head with his alliance member and friend, Lane in the final HOH competition. Hayden won the final HOH competition, giving him the ability to choose who he wanted to take to the final 2. Hayden chose to evict Enzo and take Lane to the final 2 with him. Hayden won Big Brother 12 by a vote of 4-3, awarding him the $500,000 prize.

For the record I liked this guy.

I bumped into a gal I used to work with.

Her and her hubby both watch BB (just the live shows... not the feeds of Message Boards)

She said this was the most boring BB she's seen since she can remember.

I got to thinking. Maybe production has a hard time picking out stuff that is suitable for viewing.

Maybe they've got to fill in with making the footage of Comps and DR conversations longer.

lol... of course I filled her in a little with some of the stuff that's been happening.

I think she's still trying to process it all.............

This is the 15th season. Maybe it is just a jaded format. Is it true that they are copying canada some? Of course the idea wasn't original to the U.S., anyway so I guess that doesn't matter. Orwell was an india-born Brit so the concept isn't american, either.

What is "Summer Camp"?

its 11:30pm BBT and they are all talking about seeing each other at summer camp in May.

Its sound like some kind of training camp where they prepare the selected HGs for the show.

Before they got into the discussion in much detail, BB tells them not to talk about production

Summer camp is their code word for the time before the game started when they were in rooms at a hotel. I guess some were at the same ones and saw/met each other there.

I am only watching because I am optimistic and believe that the bad can not win and the game will turn! I wanna see the McNastys faces when they are ejected! So sad that all I can root for this season is someone to stand up and be a hero!!!

Remind me again who is bad and who is good this season? :)

So they were away from home since May?

I could be wrong, I read somewhere that this was what they called their time before entering the house but maybe they were talking about the show CBS produced called Summer Camp. But that was supposed to be aired in July so the May timing wouldn't quite work with that either. I don't even know if the show is being shown right now.

for the record, I like this guy.

(meaning Hayden)

Forgive the off topic.

Just had to say, me too! (altho probably for some teeney, different, wicked reasons) :kenshin2:

I would love to see what he could do on his own terms -- AR or Survivor.

Anyone who is on Elissa's side is good, the others are all bad.

This was Helen's parting decree, yes?

(meaning Hayden)

Forgive the off topic.

Just had to say, me too! (altho probably for some teeney, different, wicked reasons) :kenshin2:

I would love to see what he could do on his own terms -- AR or Survivor.

This was Helen's parting decree, yes?

Well I rather wondered if he lived up to his nick name THE ANIMAL.......................

Anyone who is on Elissa's side is good, the others are all bad.

Or, an eminently more likely explanation would be that she puts mean-spirited jerks on her 'bad' list and the civilized mature adults on her 'good' list.

Logically speaking, it would then follow that Elissa looks to draw closer to herself those that are civil, rational and mature... and distance herself from toxic folks. It's just human nature... we even do it on message forums throughout the web, by way of 'ignore' buttons. Ever wonder who might be at the top of the 'ignore button' heap on the various forums across the web?

Monk