Sunday, August 18 Live Feed Updates

morty

9:27 BBT Aayn says the Mom squad (Helen and Elissa) are downstairs from the Hoh, in the KT .. as she's speaking to GM, that there Breast Feeding

9:29 BBT Aayn feels that when things are good they go good but when things are Bad they keep going Bad ... Thats why she has won so much is that her Mental Sanity is Good

9"31 BBT All the meanwhile Amanda and MCcrae are small talking the coolness of the Weather on the Hammock. Amanda's Mic is obstructed but it seems as if she's bitchin' again about not winning a comp

9"36 BBT Aaryn Lieing again ... saying the only Players she doesn't want to stay longer is Spencer and Elissa , Like she isn't in it to win it , yeah right

9:38 Aaryn says shes fine with Amanda winning this Game while complaining that Andy ate all here HOH Goodies each time she won then went and spread everything she said around the House ... all this said in front of my buddy Gina Marie <Smile>

(It's been awhile)

BBAD

9:01 PM BBT Amanda, Andy, McCrae, and Aaryn are in the HOH room. Amanda and Andy are complaining about sleep schedules are having nothing to do. Aaryn says she is nervous, but Andy says not to be because the three of them are backing her up. Aaryn: "I don't want y'all to put me up as a pawn." Everyone in the room then says Aaryn will not go up as a pawn. McCrae: "Spencer already has the pawn role." Andy quickly rushes to the HOH bathrom making it look like he was showering or something as they see Spencer is walking up to the HOH. Spencer tells them that Helen pulled him aside and now he's relaying the conversation to the HOH crew. He says Helen apologized and would appreciate his vote. He also said that Helen said, "See, I told you I would get you to jury." Spencer tells Amanda that Helen was once again campaigning to get Amanda out. Spencer spills more beans to her. Seems like Spencer knows he is going to be the replacement nominee. The DR told Spencer that seasons 3 and seasons 9 hold the record for the most times of a contestant being on the block, six times. (That's BB3 Amy and BB9 Sharon. Technically, Frank BB14 also tied that record). The conversation continues with Andy and Amanda questioning Spencer about his conversation with Helen.

9:15 PM BBT Amanda has made her way down to the kitchen with Helen and Elissa and the conversation revolves around slop and being a have-not.

GM, Spencer, Andy, and Aaryn are in the HOH. Game talk has ceased and now there is chatter about birthdays in the house. Aaryn's is September 3rd.

Amanda and McCrae are on the backyard couches. McCrae is being pretty quiet while Amanda makes idle chit chat and eats slop. Amanda says she really wants to win HOH. McCrae says it is about will and refers back to his first HOH win on the popsicle. Seems they are speculating an endurance HOH coming up.

After a minute of silence, Amanda: "It is so boring here."

In the HOH with Andy, GM, and Aaryn, they are laughing while looking at the spyscreen, and GM complains about a headache.

9:29 PM BBT Amanda and McCrae have made their way to the hammock talking about memorable moments in the house. Amanda seems like she wants to talk, but McCrae is being kinda distant and not talking a lot.

Aaryn and GM in HOH

Aaryn: "Why would I change who I am? Why would I now become a negative person when I'm so positive at home?" Aaryn is saying if she were to stay negative like she was in the beginning of the game, she would be gone now. GM: "That's why I try to stay cool and somewhat relaxed." GM is saying that Amanda overthinks things and it's nice to talk to McCrae when Amanda is around. She says that's why she gave Nick space. "I didn't want him to get sick of me and shit." "Some people need alone time." Aaryn is saying she's happy to have gotten this far even if she leaves next week. "We're on the top half of this house." Aaryn then tells GM to let's go back to a time when Helen, Elissa, Candice, and Jessie were in the kitchen. "Those four bitches were in the kitchen, cooking, and Candice was like unpacking her bags here to stay like this is my house. Guess what? Three of the four bitches are gone (talking about Helen leaving this week). I never would've said that about Helen until I realized she was trying to play me." (So much for being a positive person. Didn't Aaryn say she made a friend in Jessie in her goodbye message to her?). Aaryn says that the game Amanda talks about in front on them is real. They're just talking about all the people who are gone. Aaryn saying the only people she doesn't want to stay longer than her in this game are Elissa and Spencer. She also says she would only vote for GM and Amanda in the end. She says she wouldn't vote for McCrae because he lies to other people and her, and Amanda came up to her and explained why she voted the way she did in this game. Aaryn is saying Andy being gay is an advantage to him in this game. Aaryn is telling GM that the reason the house knew all our moves in the house is because Andy would tell the house their moves (finally, someone realizes that). Aaryn is telling GM she is the one person she will slay others for to keep. "We are sisters forever." GM: "If you're not my maid of honor at Nick's wedding, no one's going to be, I swear to God."

(I'm starting to realize why I haven't been watching BBAD lately)

9:49 BBT Amanda Please move your Mic ... Now maybe we can hear what her and MCCrae are plotting

Ok these 2 are practing the order of HOH's and Comp's

9:54 BBT Helen and Elissa plotting in the Hot tub but mainly speaking of Tired and starving from being have-nots

10;00 bbt Amanda asleep in MCcrae's arm's in the Hammock ..... while Helen and Elissa continue to Gripe about there lack of stuff as Have-Not's

10:03 BBT Amanda awakes to have a smoke with Helen and Elissa by the Hottub as they all Kibbitzz about the hardships of Have-nottness

10:10 BBT we keep getting WBRB but the Kt is all eating stuff , like Aayan's fried potatoes and Amanada id drining thick sugar in a small amout of water (Yuck says GM)

10:12 BBT Aaryn is measuring out Glasses of wine and Andy says you better not F*** me over .. such a trusting bunch ... Everyone but the Mom Squad is in the KT ... Elissa and helen bemoaning there fates in the Hottub

10:15 BBT Helen: "I wonder if America is looking at our cast and they just love us!" Elissa: "Uh, no! A lot of these people that are unlikable!"

10:16 BBT Lots of Fishes tonight HHmmmm

9:00BBT: Helen is in the lounge room talking to Spencer, up in the the HoH room are McCranda Aaryn and Andy talking about Elissa and how they are going
to deal with Elissa when they vote out Helen.

9:05BBT: Aaryn says I don't want to be the pawn next week, no you're not the pawn Spencer has the pawn role, Helen and Spencer are talking about jury, Andy say GinaMarie will put up Spencer and Helen for sure,
Spencer and Helen break up the talk, they walk into the kitchen.

9:10BBT: Spencer is in the the HoH room now telling them what all Helen told him in the lounge room, and how it's all BS, Amanda is like yea right. Spencer she is such a fing lier, now talking about
how much of a mess the Have-Nots make in the kitchen. Amanda says she's going to come on so hard for me to go up now. but that's so fing stupid.

9:15BBT: up in the the HoH room they are Helen bashing, in the kitchen they are making frosting for the slop cookies and making it out of cream cheese and powered sugar(I didn't know you could make frosting out of that)
Aaryn is telling a story about when she was 18 years old. When her boyfriend was at the air force school and we get the FotH

9:20BBT: Aaryn is counting how many days left until her birthday she will have until, it's 12 days from now.

9:20BBT: Aaryn is counting how many days left until her birthday she will have until, it's 12 days from now.

9:25 BBT: McCrae is talking to Amanda in the backyard he says he threw this last HoH because he throught Aaryn would win it. Amanda says she is bored it's boring in this fing house.

9:30PM BBT: I have to agree with Amanda the house is boring tonight Andy and Amanda are fighting over laundry, GinaMarie and Aaryn are talking in the the HoH room Spencer is getting ready to grill and that it's kiddos.

9:35PM BBT: McCranda are now swinging in the hammock, the girls in the HoH are still talking now about HoH competitions.

9:40PM BBT: Aaryn is telling GinaMarie that look we made to final 8 we made past b**** like Candice we are sending Helen out the door this week, and so on she is just going on about who they have gotten out,
now she is say who she doesn't want to win this game like, Elissa, she wants GinaMarie or Amanda. GinaMarie asked what about McCrae, McCrae has lied to her. She doesn't want McCrae to win. She does want Andy to win. She does want him to win because
he is gay, he came up here evey time ate all my food and lied to us, and went down and told them everything we said. and he's gay. I want you to win you are like my sister.

9:45PM BBT: Aaryn says I'm scared to be friends with Jessie outside the house because I don't want her to meet my furture husband with her pussy. Spencer walks in and asked about the potatoes

9:50PM BBT: Andy says GinaMarie farted him out of the room and that is all that is happening.

10:00PM BBT: Helen and Elissa are in the hot-tub talking Helen is saying I'm not going to be mad at Aaryn there's no point in that it would do me no good, but this means you're next to go out. Elissa is like hum umm

10:04BBT: Helen is saying how hungry is she is her rubs are sticking out, it's really hard to hear them with all the background noise Elissa is saying I hate that cold shower, Helen I know it's really bad, they are now
just talking about the have not. talking about Rachel being a Have-Not now. and how she's laughing at her now.

1010PM BBT: Spencer and McCrae are in the storage room drinking Beers Spencer found in there really fast before anyone finds out. now they have to go out and act surpised that they found alocohol Aaryn is now really happy.

1015PM BBT: Andy and Aaryn are going to splice the wind and McCrae and Spencer get the beer.

10:20PM BBT: not much is happen in the house Elissa and Helen are in the hot-tub just talking about the guys in the BB house in the hot-tub everyone else is in the kitchen.

10:25PM BBT: it's been a pretty quite night in the house tonight right now it's dinner time for those that are not the Have-Nots, it's chicken and potatoes for dinner and they have alcohol. so not much else is
happening tonight folks.

9:45 PM BBT McCrae and Amanda are cuddling on the hammock.

Aaryn, Helen, GM, Andy are in the kitchen. Elissa is heading to the hot tub. Idle chit chat among everyone in the house. GM's stomach is still hurting.

McCrae and Amanda seem to be studying days for upcoming competitions.

Elissa and Helen are talking in the hot tub. Elissa says Amanda has been trying to pick off everyone she is close to (and BBAD goes to commercial right as their convo started).

9:58 PM BBT Elissa and Helen are now making idle chit chat. Elissa: "I can't believe we're on BB. That's so crazy." Helen still believes that there are 40 days left. (The season finale I believe is September 18 so that would make it one more month left.)

Spencer gets called to the storage room and McCrae asks, "What's in the storage room? Your drugs?"

Both Elissa and Helen have some mix of defeated/annoyed look on their faces while sitting in the hot tub. Amanda then comes to the hot tub to talk. They're making more small talk about there being no alcohol and having head cheese as a food. Elissa says that she told the DR they're going to have to give her a different food option because her chest has been hurting. Amanda then says she is allergic to slop and Helen says the same thing. They laugh.

McCrae and Spencer are in the storage room. They seem to be having a burping contest. Wait, no, they are chugging beer before they bring it out to the rest of the houseguests (only Andy and Aaryn can have it anyway). Spencer talks to Aaryn in terms of how to split up the alcohol. They come up with Spencer/McCrae taking the "four beers" and Andy/Aaryn splitting the bottle of wine. (lol.)

Elissa and Helen in the hot tub. El: "It'll be a horrific day in this house without you." They talk about Rachel living in the house without Brendon. Elissa says they had normal people on Rachel's seasons, but this season is full of crazy people. Helen: "I wonder if America is looking at our cast going 'This is the best cast ever.'" Elissa: "No, they probably hate us, did you see what they gave us to eat?" Helen: "I think they like to do that anyway because it's funny." Elissa is saying she doesn't think a lot of people in this house are likeable. Elissa: "I don't like them."

10:12 PM BBT They continue to talk about the cast. Elissa says they didn't have that good of an attractive male cast, but they agree what Howard was attractive. Elissa thinks that Howard telling Amanda something from week's earlier was a lie, but Helen believes it was true (referring to Howard making a sexual comment to Amanda). Elissa says that her chest hurting is serious even though they were joking about it earlier. Helen is still trying to figure out how to stay. She said that McCrae would vote to keep her if Helen promised Elissa would not target him. Elissa says she still wants Aaryn to go. Helen asks her what she would do if she won HOH. Elissa gives a roundabout answer not saying who she would nominate, but Aaryn seems for sure. Elissa believes she isn't anyone's target but Aaryn's. Helen says Aaryn's and GM's. E: "If they get to stay together and I lose my ally, that's just disgraceful." Helen says she needs to get GM to keep her this week. Helen doesn't know if she can trust GM any more. Helen says she had gotten close to GM and formed a friendship. Helen: "She was never my target." Helen feels even if she were to stay this week, both Helen and Elissa would be on the block again next week. They continue to strategize.

10:27 PM BBT Aaryn has made her way out to the hot tub with Helen and Elissa and can't tell what they are talking about. Aaryn walks back into the house. Maybe one of the male houseguests had a tragedy growing up? I keep hearing, "really sad." Elissa says she knew about "it." They finally mention David's name, but I still don't know what the tragic event was in his life. They then speculate what tragedies have happened in other houseguests' lives.

10:41 PM BBT Aaryn, Andy, Spencer, McCrae, Amanda, GM are in the kitchen talking. It's not game-related.

Aaryn seems to be defending herself against the wine bottle incident in week 1 or 2 that involved Jeremy. Aaryn is saying the house was mad at her. She says Jeremy took the wine, but everyone assumes she took it. Andy tries to explain why people thought she took it, because she was tipsy. Aaryn says everyone hated her in the beginning. Amanda asks why? Aaryn says it is because she didn't get along with Elissa. Amanda says no one got along with Elissa in the beginning and that wasn't the reason people hated her. Then it calms down as they continue to discuss that night in the house.

The houseguests then start mentioning happy birthday to random people (or production) and feeds switch to the hot tub with Elissa and Helen. They are saying this is the hardest season ever because of the length. They then talk about how difficult playing Big Brother is.

Helen asks Elissa if she could change one thing about her experience so far, and Elissa responds saying not fighting harder for Aaryn to leave over Kaitlyn week 4. She says she feels that was a bad move and she didn't want to vote her out. Helen is bringing her lips into her mouth as she says this.

10:55 PM BBT Amanda, McCrae, Andy, and Spencer have made their way to the backyard couches. Amanda is complaining about being a have-not right now and joking about other random stuff in the house. Not important.

GM has joined Helen around the hot tub. Talk of hair and hair extensions.

And that concludes tonight's exciting episode.

10:50 BBT: Not much change in the last 30 mins. Mostly Helen and Elissa jedi training in the BYD while discussing their regrets in the game. The rest of the house in the KT rehashing different issues that have happened in the house and what days they happened. Now everyone is outside while Elissa heads inside.

11:05 BBT: GM sits with Helen in the jacuzzi re-telling all their stories. Amanda is doing laundry in a huff because Aaryn called her the C-word jokingly and McCrae didn't back her up. Andy is talking to Aaryn about how ridiculous Amanda is but it helps them because she is a bigger target. Aaryn says she would rather have a final 3 deal with Andy and GM over anyone else. Andy agrees and says let’s find a time to talk about it.

11:15 BBT: Amanda goes up to HOH to talk to Aaryn about being mad. Aaryn says she is buzzed and shouldn't be talking. She follows it up by saying even if they fight that it doesn't change their alliance. They agree it has been months since the issues they are rehashing and it is no big deal, so all is well. Just small chit chat with Spencer, MCcrae, and GM. They all agree Amanda is just a hardheaded person sometimes and they just don't fuel the fire.

11:22 BBT: Aaryn and Amanda in HOH going over the wine issue from premiere week. Amanda keeps saying this argument is stupid, but keeps going, so Aaryn defends herself by saying if she had waited she would have gotten no alcohol because she didn't want to drink with people that hated her. Amanda gets sick of talking about it and storms out. Aaryn continues to explain her side to Andy, who says he never hated her. Amanda goes to the BYD and says shes annoyed but Aaryn is just drunk.

11:35 BBT: Amanda yells at MccRae for backing up Aaryn when she called Amanda the c-word and storms inside to eat with Helen for five seconds. She then heads back outside and explains it to him again. He tells her to drop it because it is so old. Meanwhile Andy is upstairs consoling a crying Aaryn. Andy tells her no matter what McManda is trustworthy and Andy and Aaryn will get them out after the others are gone. GM comes in and fills them in on the McManda fight.

11:45 BBT: Amanda goes inside to talk with Helen about MccRae not backing her up. Helen shuts her down by saying let's just not even talk about that night. MCcrae in the BYD snaps at Elissa for adding fuel to the Amanda fire by joking about a showmance between him Aaryn. Elissa says she is tired of him snapping at her. Mccrae explains his actions then apologizes. Back to small talk in the BYD. In HOH Andy tells a STILL upset Aaryn to sleep on it and relax.

11:55 pm BBT Spencer goes into the HN room to console Amanda. She asks how wrong she is. Spencer says just eff it. Helen in the BYD trying to insure Mccrae's vote. She is sure Amanda will tell Mccrae to vote for her despite most of the rest of the HGs saying they want Spencer gone. MC says he is his own person and they kind of drop it. Spencer comes back outside and they talk about cooking. GM, Aaryn, and Andy rehashing old issues and whether or not they would still be here if other people did not get evicted.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name