GinaMarie - DE/Week 7

CeCiMom

GM is a real product of NY. 10,000 people live on a block. Each block is a little town. She probably lives on a block of Italians. There will be a Deli where everyone buys their food. Everyone sits on the stoop and talks. They talk about other ethnic groups and they are not complementary about them. When they have a reason to interact with those other groups, they behave themselves. All the groups are like that in general and yet get along with one another except in the harshest areas where gangs fight each other. I do not think she comes from that. They think what they say about one another is based on generalization and when dealing with an individual they are capable of overcoming those viewpoints...and that is why they do not think of themselves as racist or prejudiced, because they are capable of seeing the individual and the stereotype does not cause them to pre-judge people. However, when a person of some other group lives up to the stereotype, they derisively laugh behind the back and point to it.

So she comes into the BB house and Aryan is there with her pageant worthy looks and she wants to align with her and Aryan hates Candace for being prettier (by pageant acclaim certified) well the rest is history for why GM behaves the way she has given the kind of intelligence she has and her use of drugs and the bulimia all adding to her imbalance.

You haven't been to NY in a very long time or have never been just know stuff from what you read because a lot has changed. NY consists of boroughs and there are mixed populations in each one. People for the most part get along, we all work well together and in some areas live well together. That sums it up for working people.

My guess is she grew up in the projects.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is all the talk of her being bulimic? (I can't spell) anyway there are cameras 24 7 including the bathroom. I feel that if she was purging all the time Big Brother would have caught that on tape and would have addressed that. I am not a doctor but if she were Bulimic I would think she would be alot slimmer than she is? I am no expert so that's just my opinion. I have had friends who were anerexic so maybe I am way off base here.

What is all the talk of her being bulimic? (I can't spell) anyway there are cameras 24 7 including the bathroom. I feel that if she was purging all the time Big Brother would have caught that on tape and would have addressed that. I am not a doctor but if she were Bulimic I would think she would be alot slimmer than she is? I am no expert so that's just my opinion. I have had friends who were anerexic so maybe I am way off base here.

I think anorexics usually have an aversion to food and don't eat enough to fuel their bodies whereas most bulimics binge eat and purge so they are mainly just getting rid of the extra calories from binge eating which keeps them from gaining weight but not necessarily losing it. I'm a nurse but do not normally work with people with eating disorders nor do I watch GM if I can help it, but the bulimics I have occasionally seen were average size, not underweight.

You haven't been to NY in a very long time or have never been just know stuff from what you read because a lot has changed. NY consists of boroughs and there are mixed populations in each one. People for the most part get along, we all work well together and in some areas live well together. That sums it up for working people.

My guess is she grew up in the projects.

What do you say that is different from what I say? I only say that groups talk within themselves and still get along when they mix...same as you. Your project idea is certainly a possibility, but she gives off that she is from a more cohesive Italian connected family and area.

I think anorexics usually have an aversion to food and don't eat enough to fuel their bodies whereas most bulimics binge eat and purge so they are mainly just getting rid of the extra calories from binge eating which keeps them from gaining weight but not necessarily losing it. I'm a nurse but do not normally work with people with eating disorders nor do I watch GM if I can help it, but the bulimics I have occasionally seen were average size, not underweight.

That would make sense. Thanks for the info. I would hope if she did have an eating disorder that they would not let her continue in the game. Eating disorders are very serious issues. I understand both are not good.

That would make sense. Thanks for the info. I would hope if she did have an eating disorder that they would not let her continue in the game. Eating disorders are very serious issues. I understand both are not good.

I was thinking the same thing. If she were purging continuously I think BB would have pulled her from the game a while back.

Both are devastating in their own way, I think. Anorexia more obvious of the two but bulimia does damage to the digestive system, etc... Right, sara?

Guest 6Borders

Maybe they will feed GinaMarie in the DR and make her eat. She said that she either doesn't like or is uncomfortable eating in front of other people. Next year BB needs to add a basement to the house so ppl like GM will feel at home!

She is one hot mess for sure!

I was thinking the same thing. If she were purging continuously I think BB would have pulled her from the game a while back.

Do you REALLY think they would pull her from the game? JMO, but I don't think so. Numerous houseguests have discussed her purging....and I'm sure if they know, production knows too. After all, they are on camera 24/7. I think it is disgusting that they have not pulled her from the game, which is one of the reasons this will be my last season.

Didn't aaryn claim she found a cup she was puking in? That is what everyone was talking about and elissa was the one really worried as a nuitritionist. She and andy discussed it

This is the part that I find strange - why would she puke in a cup? There are two bathrooms in the house - and also I was thinking - it can't be easy to vomit into such a small opening

Bergupnorth - I agree they probably wouldn't pull her from the game - they have a production schedule to maintain as mean as that sounds - I wonder if the medical staff evaluate her health frequently

Guest 6Borders

Do you REALLY think they would pull her from the game? JMO, but I don't think so. Numerous houseguests have discussed her purging....and I'm sure if they know, production knows too. After all, they are on camera 24/7. I think it is disgusting that they have not pulled her from the game, which is one of the reasons this will be my last season.

I don't think they would pull her unless they felt her health was really in danger. They don't even pull ppl from Survivor unless it's life threatening. Even if Grodner doesn't care it would be a doctor's/psychologist's call on removing her and they would have her in DR a bunch first!

GM's probably been like this for years and her body is used to it and she's also probably a closet Twinkee eater at home. Here she's on camera 24/7 so it's harder to hide it. Once she gets to jury she will eat up a storm so I doubt BB is worried yet.

Both are devastating in their own way, I think. Anorexia more obvious of the two but bulimia does damage to the digestive system, etc... Right, sara?

bulimia does a lot of damage; one is to the teeth from all the stomach acid (eck!!). One of the HG's mentioned GM's "black teeth" early on in the game.

I haven't been watching much this season, have been catching up here, but I did record and watch last nights show and GM is really a nasty piece of work, what she said to Candice about her mother not wanting her was just uncalled for, she is a nasty little wench , seriously I think this cast this season is whack, boring, filthy mouthed, really bad representation of any kind of respectability, there is no fun in them, they just talk loud , back bite, and the way they are playing this game is soooooo boring, everyone follows whatever the hoh wants, no one is making any big moves, I've lost interest, but after seeing Gm's performance on last nights show I had to make a post, she disgusts me, I have no empathy for her at all

I haven't been watching much this season, have been catching up here, but I did record and watch last nights show and GM is really a nasty piece of work, what she said to Candice about her mother not wanting her was just uncalled for, she is a nasty little wench , seriously I think this cast this season is whack, boring, filthy mouthed, really bad representation of any kind of respectability, there is no fun in them, they just talk loud , back bite, and the way they are playing this game is soooooo boring, everyone follows whatever the hoh wants, no one is making any big moves, I've lost interest, but after seeing Gm's performance on last nights show I had to make a post, she disgusts me, I have no empathy for her at all

Amen, Fatcat, amen!!

If she was anorexic she wouldn't have eaten the yogurt or would be eating nothing. If she was bullimic she would have puked up the yogurt afterwards and anything else she eats. I think it would be noticeable to the feeds if she was. As for Aaryn's comment, why would someone puke in a cup for someone else to notice? This is usually a very private ritual and kept a secret. Bullemia will cause digestive problems especially esophageal, but anorexia can kill you because your heart gets so weak you go into cardiac arrest. If it doesn't kill you, it messes you up in the future. Either way, I don't think she is any one of these things and just because someone is thin, they shouldn't make up lies and say they are anorexic or bullemia.

No, BB won't step in...does anyone remember Dani? She was skin and bones and remained in the game.

In two months, no one will remember GM, what she said and how she acted, except BB fanatics. That goes for the others too. None of this matters to most people.

You are missed around here, Fatcat, but must admit you picked a good season to take a break. Boring. :)

LolSlim, this is sooo true, I've had some health issues, but am feeling better, so have been catching up and it ain't pretty,lol