GinaMarie - DE/Week 7

CeCiMom

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

knowing her obsessions with things she is never never never going to let go candice calling her out on tv

the jury house should be interesting when these two meet back up if they ever do :animated_bouncy:

This woman is beyond despicable. To tell Candice that he mother did not even like her after she knows Candice was adopted, and that Candice was a degenerate because her own mother gave her away was the lowest thing that anyone can say to someone. I have no words for this horrible woman

How do the house guests listen to GM AGAIN say disgusting hurtful things about another human being and not vote her out. At least he said it on live show so all of America could hear her. Judd is an awesome guy and for him to go while these sick people continue to stay just make me sick.

CBS should have told her to STFU while Candice was speaking

They were the most disrespectful group to the Chen that I have seen since watching BB. I was pretty shocked. I'll bet they get a dress-down en masse about that. It was hectic. Not a very well-done show.

I think that ginamarie thinks that these people are going to be lifelong friends and that america adores her. Shockeroo.

How do the house guests listen to GM AGAIN say disgusting hurtful things about another human being and not vote her out. At least he said it on live show so all of America could hear her. Judd is an awesome guy and for him to go while these sick people continue to stay just make me sick.

If you're in the BB house touting morals... you're a goner.

Kimlyn: " To tell Candice that her mother did not even like her after she knows Candice was adopted, and that Candice was a degenerate because her own mother gave her away was the lowest thing that anyone can say to someone. I have no words for this horrible woman"

If East Coast USA Pageant, Inc. had any 2nd thoughts about maybe not firing her.... GinaMarie made up

their mind for sure after tonites LIVE TV show.

(I still can't believe she actually said that)

If you're in the BB house touting morals... you're a goner.

I would have been a goner a long time ago then. Playing the game is one thing, but to say something that extremely ignorant and so hurtful to a house guest as they are already leaving out the front door is a whole other thing. I know karma has already gotten her outside the house, but its time for the house guests inside the house to stand up to these ignorant jerks. Only problem is the nice people keep leaving...soon to be only the racist, bigot, ignorant trash left. I did enjoy Candice's stab at her about Nick.

I'm thinking it will be physical or endurance.. if so she has a good chance.. she is a waste of HOH, although there are only a few who aren't a waste of HOH IMO

It's one of those ball-rolling competitions, I believe. They were practicing yesterday. So I don't think GM has a chance (hopefully).

I would have been a goner a long time ago then. Playing the game is one thing, but to say something that extremely ignorant and so hurtful to a house guest as they are already leaving out the front door is a whole other thing. I know karma has already gotten her outside the house, but its time for the house guests inside the house to stand up to these ignorant jerks. Only problem is the nice people keep leaving...soon to be only the racist, bigot, ignorant trash left. I did enjoy Candice's stab at her about Nick.

Let's not forget Candice's bigoted remarks that her Howie had to tell her to knock off saying. They're all liars, cheats, hypocrites and welcome to BB.

GM is brawn.... no brains. A physical challenge is her best chance. If she loses a THINKING challenge -- she'll be right back under the covers sniffing Nicks cap.

what bigoted remarks did Candice make?

Who....Candice the girl with the white mother and black father? She's a bigot? Oh okay.

People react to hostility in different ways for example MLK chose to be peaceful in the midst of hostility and hate...so they killed him.

Fred Hampton chose to react to hostility and hate with a non-peaceful approach and they killed him to.

When you have to interact with hateful and disgusting filth like GM then it's best to react with an equal or greater reaction to her behavior or else you can accept being bullied like a coward.

GM is one of those dirty, uncouth, crass women that a lot of Americans like to root for in a reality setting because they can relate to them but to us normal people she an irritating and foul snake.....I could never trust an orange-skinned person.

what bigoted remarks did Candice make?

Episode 16

4:29

Her Rebel flag comment was no less venomous than OTHER comments by other HG's. Clearly not to Howards taste.

No excuses.

There's only one reason someone would excuse her.

This woman is beyond despicable. To tell Candice that he mother did not even like her after she knows Candice was adopted, and that Candice was a degenerate because her own mother gave her away was the lowest thing that anyone can say to someone. I have no words for this horrible woman

I have words but, I can't say them in this forum.

CBS should have told her to STFU while Candice was speaking

Exactly what I was thinking.

Episode 16

4:29

Her Rebel flag comment was no less venomous than OTHER comments by other HG's. Clearly not to Howards taste.

No excuses.

There's only one reason someone would excuse her.

"grab your rebel flag, black people on the block!"

that comment?

so she's a racist because she called the people who have made racial comments, racist?

and what is the one reason someone would excuse her?

I detest ginamarie but candice shouldn't have brought it to that because it made her look bad to me, too. I wish she had gone out with her head high and no drama. Too late for that, kiddo.

Candace had the right during her plea to stay to call GM out on her nomination speech. GM did say some despicable things during that nom speech. And for GM to cut Candace off was uncalled for. Even more annoying was that Chenbot didn't silence GM and let Candace say what she wanted. Having GM & Aaryn refer to Candice as a "mean girl" was almost laughable but wasn't. And if GM represents the city/town she comes from, I wouldn't want to visit there for any reason. I find it odd that she disrespects different ethnicities, yet insists on playing/speaking/acting like she may be of African decent. "Yo, yo...the Italian staliion....". Give me a break.